Robbie Bradley, PA-C

Family Medicine | Male

Robbie Bradley, PA-C
Robbie Bradley, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Crystal River, FL.

Learn about this provider

Likelihood of recommending Robbie Bradley to family and friends
    4.0
    Robbie Bradley's Performance
    in Inverness, FL |
    He listened to all my concerns about my recent things concerning my body. He evaluated me physically, and made a determination. He also took extra initiative to request other tests, mainly because I am due for them, but perhaps related to my concerns.
    in Crystal River, FL |
    He refused to treat me because I told him some of the questions he wanted answered were not relevant to my visit and did not want to state it. I did future tell him what they were i.e. past surgeries, 40 years ago I had a cyst removed on my tailbone, 30 years ago I had a deviated septum. I asked how that was relevant to my visit for a stomach problem I was experiencing today and to have my prescriptions refilled. He told me to go to a walk in clinic. Which I will.
    Have you seen Robbie Bradley, PA-C?
    Are you Robbie Bradley?

Robbie Bradley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

Robbie Bradley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Robbie Bradley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Robbie Bradley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robbie Bradley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Robbie Bradley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Robbie Bradley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.