Dr. Robb Weir, MD

Dr. Robb Weir, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |

Dr. Robb Weir, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Detroit, MI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Weir is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.

Henry Ford Medical Group

2799 W Grand Blvd

Detroit, MI 48202

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Weir

Video

Dr. Weir's Experience

Dr. Weir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complex Fractures
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Compound Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Musculoskeletal Injuries

• Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Weir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weir to family and friends
Dr. Weir's Performance
Birmingham, MI |
Great doctor, very considerate, thoughtful and respectful
in Dexter, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Weir to any person suffering from knee pain. The longer you wait to have the surgery, the longer you remain in pain, and who wants to be in pain? He is personable, professional, and understanding of what his patient is going through. The surgery was successful, and as one friend of mine who saw my scar after six weeks said, "He is a good seamstress!" My scar looks great. I might even wear shorts now. I would highly recommend Dr. Weir. In fact he is doing my tiger knee
in Southfield, MI |
Total knee replacement in June 2017 Everything went well and rehab is almost over I would recommend Dr Weir to others
in Westland, MI |
Incredibly happy with the surgery and great staff. I had a complete hip replacement and Dr. Weir did a fantastic job . I would highly recommend Dr. Weir.
Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Best of health to you.
Farmington, MI |
Great outcomes come from great people; my surgery gave me my mobility back!
Columbus, OH |
Very conscientious and caring. Dr Weir is a good man, and thorough.
in Southfield, MI |
I have had two full knee replacements from Dr. Weir. Both went extremely well, with no issues. My biggest worry with any surgery is infection, and I was glad to see that Dr. Weir and his entire team took the threat of infection seriously and had many precautions. I have been severely knock-kneed my entire life, and now in my 60s I have straight legs for the first time! My problems were mostly structural and Dr. Weir was able to straighten my legs as part of the replacements.
in ROMULUS |
I am extremely pleased with the professional and excellent care received from Dr. Robb Weir; he is the Best! Every phase from the initial office consultation, the pre & post visits as well as the actual surgery was a much easier and pleasant situation as well as being in a peaceful and healing environment. I had my left knee surgery in March; returned in May for the right knee! Believe me if there had not been excellent care in all areas from beginning to end, this would have never occurred!
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Weir presented a complete and confident diagnosis of my hip problems thereby alleviating my anxiety over surgery at my age. The result has been as he predicted and I am pain free. Since my other joints are also elderly, I would happily seek his services in the future as needed.
in Marquette, MI |
For me the feeling of trust and confidence is utmost in a surgeon. He has replaced both of my hips and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs to see the best.
Pontiac, MI |
Dr. Weir came highly recommended by both former patients and Henry Ford staff members. All the wonderful things I heard about Dr. Weir and his outstanding abilities have been proven true. His relaxed personality, willingness to answer my questions without feeling rushed and commitment to his team calmed my nervousness. I am pleased with the outcome of my joint replacement so far and believe it will get even better with complete healing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weir to others??
in Canton, MI |
Dr. Weir was recommended to me by my regular family physician, and I'm so glad to have my first joint-replacement surgery with Dr. Weir and his team. I mention his team, because it's really the whole circle of professionals who led me through this potentially scary surgery and coached me toward the best possible outcome. Dr. Weir himself gave me (and my wife) a number of opportunities to speak with him and have our questions answered directly by him. Great surgeon. Great team. Great experience.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
One of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He carefully explained the details of my total left knee replacement and perform the surgery flawlessly and I have been on a steady road to total recovery under his supervision. I now have almost perfect working knee just short of five weeks since surgery. Dr. Weir was all I could expect from an excellent, caring surgeon.
West Bloomfield, MI |
I would strongly recommend Dr. Weir to anyone gong through joint issues leading toward replacement. He answered all questions and provided all reasonable options to me leading to a full knee replacement. Both Dr. Weir and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital did everything to make sure I understood everything I was going through relative to the surgery. Dr. Weir did an outstanding job of the surgery. I am 4 weeks out from surgery and extremely glad that I did it.
in Detroit, MI |
I had a great experience with Dr. Weir and his team. They were very attentive and personable in explaining what I was going to go through and the recovery process. Speaking with other that have had a total knee replacement, I am even more appreciative of Dr. Weir's expertise. The surgery went well and I had no complications. I would definitely recommend him highly.
in Plymouth, MI |
Was extremely happy with Dr. Weir and would gladly recommend him to family, friends, or just someone who wants a great doctor.
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr Weir is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon primarily focused on joint replacement. He and his office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I could always count on the orthopedic nurse coordinator to answer my post-surgical questions via email. The pre-surgical education is outstanding, and the Henry Ford Home Care nurses and therapists do a wonderful job in the the 2-week post-surgical time frame.
in Canton, MI |
I will and have recommend Dr. Weir to family and friends. The entire experience was the most positive surgical experience i have ever had.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I recommend Dr. Weir for logical reasons. He has been my surgeon for both knee replacements. I will soon be 85 years old and I climb many, many steps each day without a problem. First knee 2011, second 2013. In addition to my positive experiences, I have two friends enjoying a more comfortable life style as a result of Dr. Weir's surgery. My feelings are simple: if a part of my body is causing pain, and if it's possible, pursue a replacement or a repair. Life is short, eternity is long.
Have you seen Dr. Robb Weir, MD?

Visit Dr. Weir