Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD

Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Ballas ENT Consultants 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 351C, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I am interested in providing the most thorough and up to date care available. I am especially happy to treat those who have been told nothing was available to help them in the past by other physicians.Read more

Dr. O'Bert's Experience

See how Dr. O'Bert's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. O'Bert

Dr. O'Bert accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. O'Bert has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. O'Bert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Bert to family and friends
Experience with Dr. O'Bert
Dr. O'Bert's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (47)
in Wentzville MO |
From the time I first saw Dr O'Bert He was extremely nice,professional and willing to help His office staff is truly amazing to helping paper work and appointments.
in Columbia, IL |
Dr. O'Bert was called into the OR while I was under anesthesia for back surgery. A tumor was found in my throat, surgery canceled and he was the one to handle the treatment for me. He is very attentive and knowledgeable and does not rush you out of the office. His staff is friendly and his office is comfortable. He performed 3 surgeries to remove the tumor and surrounding tissue. He was very thorough and by God's blessing and Dr. O'Bert's skills I can say that I am now cancer free!!
in St Louis, MO |
I had waited a long time for extensive septum and sinus surgery. I found Dr. O'Bert by doing my own research. I am a busy executive with little down time so needed someone very good, efficient and current on latest procedures. Dr. O'Bert is a very well educated younger otolaryngologist with great training. Very personable, knowledgeable and well liked and respected by his peers. Did great work and I was only out for 2 days. My highest recommendation.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert provided clear information on the surgery, benefits, risks, and recovery. All follow up office visits involved no waiting and excellent service from the complete office staff.
in St Louis, MO |
He was friendly and explain and answer all our questions.
I would recommend Dr O'bert because is has a great office staff, they are very timely, and he has great bedside manner. I trust his skills and his opinions on the plan of care he thought best for me. He is also known around the hospital for being prompt with his OR cases as he was with mine. Very personable as well.
in St Louis, MO |
Upbeat, professional and confident every step along the way,
in Hillsboro, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is honest, compassionate and straight forward. I would recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't consider anyone else. Thanks, Doc.!
in Chicago, ILSt Louis, MO |
Dr Rob is , in my judgement professionally very competent. He certainly fixed my nose exactly as he predicted. He also combines a very comfortable demeanor and fun personality. Although I'll bet I could beat him in a bike race!
Edwardsville, IL |
We were referred to Dr. O'Bert by our pediatrician. He helped us immediately. He is easy/ quick to get into and schedules surgery quickly. We really liked him!
in Wentzville |
Dr O'Bert is an excellent Doctor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone with sinus problems.
in Potosi, Mo. |
Fast, speedy service. Very nice. Professional. Did great work on my nose. Everything is going as i was told. Following all instructions of course. Everyone during surgery was efficient and professional. Was given great care before and after surgery.
St Louis, MO |
I was so grateful to Dr. O'Bert for fitting me into his schedule for a sore throat that was painful and that needed prompt attention. He was kind, listened to my symptoms, prescribed meds and informed me of possible interactions. I would recommend him with no reservations.
in St Louis, MO |
I was referred to Dr. O'Bert for treatment of thyroid cancer. My first appointment was a consultation regarding treatment. My husband and I were impressed with the way he conveyed information. He was very thorough, but not to the point where he was "speaking" over our heads. He is professional, friendly and compassionate. He did an excellent job removing my thyroid, and I am healing nicely.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is an amazing Dr. He has performed the needed procedures on both of my children and has an amazing bedside manor. Very informative and very trusting Dr. I have recommended him to others and they as well have experienced how good he is.
in St. Louis, MO. |
I have been seeing Dr. O'Bert for several issues over the last couple of years. The most recent requiring surgery to remove a granuloma. I have found him to be an excellent , caring physician with a wonderful sense of humor which is great for putting the patient at ease. I can't see myself going anywhere else for ENT issues!
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. O'Bert for any ENT issue. He has seen my children, resulting in surgery for 3 of them, but the improvements they each noticed after they had healed was great. When a teenager ask why did they have to wait so long to have a doctor tell them what was wrong then correct it - they are tired of being sick. Dr. O'Bert has been professional every time and never rushed.
in St Louis |
If I could give ease of scheduling a negative rating, I would, along with friendliness of office staff. Once you get past that mine field , Dr Obert is pleasant and helpful enough.
in Hillsboro, MO |
We just love Dr. O'Bert and he is very helpful. The staff is very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Are you Dr. O'Bert?

Compare Dr. O'Bert

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Saint Louis, MO 63131

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

Why It Matters: Dr. O'Bert's Board Certifications

• Facial Fracture
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Barnes - Jewish Hospital

Completed in 2005

Barnes - Jewish Hospital

Completed in 2009

Miami University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. O'Bert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Bert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Bert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. O'Bert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. O'Bert

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. O'Bert's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. O'Bert

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. O'Bert's Care Philosophy