Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. O'Bert

Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat).

Make an appointment

Dr. O'Bert accepts

Dr. O'Bert accepts the following insurance:

American Enterprise Group
Health Alliance PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Homestate Health Plan
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Pekin Insurance
Principal Life
Thrivent Financial
Wells Fargo Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. O'Bert's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Malignant Tumor of the Head and-or Neck
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wound Repair

I am interested in providing the most thorough and up to date care available. I am especially happy to treat those who have been told nothing was available to help them in the past by other physicians.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

2009

94.53551912568307%

Dr. O'Bert?
Dr. O'Bert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD
I would highly recommend Dr. O'Bert to anyone needing an ENT physician. He explained everything thoroughly & was compassionate. He did an excellent job in regards to the surgery I received from him. His office staff was professional & caring as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with my experience. Dr. O’Bert, his staff and the OR team at Missouri Baptist Medical Center provided exceptional care with a great outcome. I never waited for my appointments or my surgery, for that matter. These professionals are doing it right. I highly recommend this team for your ENT needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
If you are worn out from no sleep, continuously fighting sinus infections and becoming increasingly depressed; make an appointment to see Dr. O’Bert and meet him along with his professional staff! Five weeks ago Dr. O’Bert did my sinus surgery including a septoplasty and turbinate reduction. My breathing is so improved and I am excited to start living a healthy life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O’Bert was very clear about what the problem was with my sinuses and described the procedure very clearly. The day of surgery he reviewed the procedure with me and my wife to set everyone’s expectations about the recovery process. I am extremely pleased with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I'd been to three other doctors who couldn't seem to get to the root of my breathing issues which continued to get worse and worse. Dr. O'Bert quickly identified my restricted airway and was able to preform a balloon dilation to resolve the issue quickly and relatively painlessly. I cannot express how thankful I am for having my issues finally resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Saw Dr. O Bert for increasingly frequent and severe sinus infections. After patiently and fully answering my questions, he did Septoplasty. Almost 6 mos. post-op, I haven't any sinus infections. I would recommend him to family and friends without reservation. Also, he has a wonderful office staff. jj
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O'bert did a great job with my surgery. His office was also very helpful with my questions following my discharge. I would highly recommend Dr. O'bert and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I found Dr O'Bert on Healthgrades when I was looking for a good ENT. I am the type that does a lot of research. He had an excellent rating, and as I found out, for good reason. I had sinus surgery to straighten a deviated septum and expand my nasal passage by turbinate reduction and polyp removal. The surgery went extremely well. Aside from the surgery, the pre and post op visits were fabulous. Dr O'Bert and his staff were all courteous, swift, and professional. I could not be happier.My Age=57
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O’Bert and Dr. Shabaz are outstanding health care professionals in their specialized field. They explain thoroughly and completely every aspect of the options available in helping to determine what is the best treatment for your specific medical issue and the avenues that will be taken to achieve the ultimate results. I would strongly recommend Dr. O’Bert and his group to anyone looking for an exceptional specialist who I consider to be the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
My overall rating for Dr. O'Bert is the highest, Excellent. In October, Dr. O'Bert performed endoscopic surgery on my right maxillary sinus cavity, correcting a problem that had bothered me most of 2018. His skills and expertise are second to none in this field. I experienced no pain or discomfort. My post-surgical visits were also thorough with minimal pain and discomfort. He's talented and self-confident, but is kind, patient and comforting. I highly recommend Dr. O'Bert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O’Bert immediately put me at ease. He clearly explained what was entailed in my sinus surgery, and patiently answered all my questions. The day of surgery he went over the procedure again to make sure I understood what to expect. The surgery was successful. During my post-op visits I never felt rushed, my questions dismissed or ignored. His office staff has excellent customer service skills as well. I have recommended Dr. O’Bert to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O'Bert listened, looked and made the suggestion that surgery might provide relief to my sinuses. While it took me a few months to agree to the procedure, I am very pleased with the results, as well as with the care, communication and compassion of Dr. O'Bert's team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I was referred to Dr. O'Bert through the office of my PCP. I immediately found him extremely knowledgeable and exhibiting excellent doctor-patient interactions. I subsequently learned of his exceptional surgical skills and superb post-op care. I can, without reservations, fully endorse Dr. O'Bert as an outstanding otolaryngologist and worth of anyone's serious consideration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr.O’Bert is a amazing doctor!!! He did multiple procedures on my little girl including septoplasty, Turbinate reduction and a diseased sigmoid sinus. Dr.O’Bert is very personable. Fast recovery, no bruising, 100% positive results, nose looks beautiful! We scheduled a initial appointment because of A)Positive reviews B)Specialties (septoplasty & plastic surgery) C)Best Doctors in America list. D) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhlB9BBDYK0 his personal story E)His 10+ yrs of experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Dr. O'Bert performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction and the results have been incredible. The procedure went very smoothly and recovery was quick. Overall breathing and athletic performace, after 6 weeks, has greatly improved; however I didn't realize how impactful this procedure would be to my sleep. I can now sleep on my back, and have been getting very restful sleep without waking and turning all night. Incredibly professional and caring staff, would highly reccommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I had been to see a few different ENTs and none of them had made me feel as comfortable as Dr. O'Bert. He listened to my concerns, and answered many of my questions. I would highly recommend anyone having issues to visit Dr. O'Bert! Hes kind, compassionate, spends the time with you answering any questions or concerns you may have. He never rushes you or makes you feel put out. So glad to have found him! His staff is so friendly as well. Will go out of their way to help in any way they can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr O'bert. In addition to having a good bedside manor, he does very well in explaining your condition and the various treatment options. He gives realistic expectations for treatments and delivered great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
The team he has assembled is first rate and explained everything to me taking the time to answer all my questions. The process and procedure Dr. O'Bert described and the follow up care required were spot on. I had no surprises anywhere along the line. I am breathing out my left nostril like never before and my sleep is much more restful now. Missouri Baptist Hospital staff was great during outpatient check in and check out. He even personally called my brother after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
Had a deviated septum since childhood. Surgery was perfect and much to my surprise my sense of smell returned big time! Way to go Doc. You're the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?
I’ve had nose problems for over fifteen years. I have been to many doctors. Not until did I meet Dr. O’Bert the real cause of my nose problems came to light. Dr. O’Bert did my nose surgery, and the surgery went very well. The recovery was quick; it only took several days for me to feel the big difference. Now it’s almost been a month, breathing excellently and feeling wonderful. Thanks for Dr. O’Bert, a wonderful doctor and a real life-saver.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. O'Bert?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. O'Bert treats patients.

Compare Providers