Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD
Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. O'Bert is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center.

3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 351C

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Homestate Health Plan

Learn about Dr. O'Bert

I am interested in providing the most thorough and up to date care available. I am especially happy to treat those who have been told nothing was available to help them in the past by other physicians.

Dr. O'Bert's Experience

Dr. O'Bert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Facial Fracture
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Miami University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. O'Bert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Bert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Bert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Bert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Bert to family and friends
Dr. O'Bert's Performance
in Fenton, MO |
Dr. Obert was wonderful and he explained everything to me so clearly. He was very caring and patient when answering all my questions. I would highly recommend him and his awesome staff. They were all so nice.
in St Louis MO |
Dr. O'bert is very polite, knowledgeable and caring. He took great care of me during my recent surgery. His office team is also great. I would recommend Dr. O'bert to anyone seeking relief from sinus issues. A great doctor!!
in St Louis, MO |
i feel so good after my surgery ( nasal septum deviation) with Dr. O'Bert . I can breath better and have a quality sleep time. Excellent, professional physician that i recommend everybody .
St Louis, MO |
Took the time to explain everything so I understood my decision
in Fairview Heights |
I was referred to Dr. O'Bert by my primary for a needed surgery consultation. I went with a full page of questions, and a little nervous. Not only did Dr. O'Bert answer them all before I even asked, but his very kind and attentive manner assured me he was exactly the surgeon I hoped for. He saw me before surgery and spoke with me and family waiting. After recovery and awake, he again checked in and made sure pain was being managed. I highly recommend his expertise and his kind manner!
in St Louis, MO |
Very pleased with outcome of surgery all the way from preop and. Postop .Thanks to Dr.Obert and his incredible staff.
in MO |
our family lives Dr. O'Bert. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He performed a tonsillectomy on my daughter and gave her his first cancellation so she would have plenty of time to heal before leaving for college. We highly recommend Dr. O'Bert.
St Louis, MO |
I saw Dr. O'Bert about my nasal passages always seeming to be congested, and he was able to diagnose and recommend treatment immediately. He was thoughtful, caring, confident and friendly throughout the entire process.
in St Louis, MO |
Very good doctor. I recently had septoplasty with Dr. Rob O'bert and this is the best I ever felt. His entire staff were awesome and caring.
in Poplar Bluff, MO |
Dr . O'Bert is a skilled physician, excellent with children, and has a wonderful bedside manner.5 stars!
Chesterfield, MO |
Our family loves Dr. O'Bert! He's been our ENT for 7 years. He's wonderful with the kids, easy to talk to and has treated our family with great success every time we see him. I also have other friends and family who also see him and love him! Highly recommend this doctor!
I called 2 times with 2 different issues and asked for Dr. O'Berts nurse. They said she was busy and she would return my call. She didn't either time. The ladies I spoke with to be transferred were not friendly each phone conversation. Walking into the office for the first time and not knowing what i needed to do. The receptionist was not friendly either and made me really uncomfortable. I am not sure of names. That is the only experience I had that I did not like.
in Florissant, MO |
After successful treatment Dr. O'Bert and his office staff are just too busy to be of any help. Refused to answer any questions about my daughters condition. VERY DISAPPOINTRD!!!!
Hi Elizabeth. We are sorry you are disappointed. Dr. O'Bert is only able to provide some general recommendations and opinions regarding your daughter's condition over the phone since she has not been seen in our office in a few years and she is currently residing in Georgia. If she is ever able to travel back to St. Louis we would be happy to see her and hopefully we could provide her with successful treatment again!
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. O'Bert was recommended to me by my primary care physician group based on years of positive feedback they had received from patients that they had referred to him. My surgery and recovery went perfectly. I was never rushed by Dr. O'Bert or any one of his staff members. He was more than happy to spend time answering my questions. I would recommend Dr. O'Bert to any of my friends and family members.
Dr. O'Bert is professional, understanding, and has great bedside manner. I was able to find him through reviews which all were outstanding. I suffered from severe sore throats/strep and sinuse infections for 10+ years. Dr. O'Bert was the only ENT to take furthers actions. I visited him and determined that I needed surgery. I was able to schedule the surgery the day of the appointment. So far after surgery I already see positive change. Dr. O'Bert and his staff are great! Highly recommend!
in St. Louis, MO |
From the diagnosis, to surgery, and all the way through post-op, he did a fantastic job. Such a caring doctor and you can tell that he loves what he does for a living. He's very knowledgeable and was always helpful.
in Ballwin MO |
He was really nice and more importantly he made sure you had all the information possible. He also did a great job of explaining everything and didn't sugar coat anything which I really liked. He told me straight up that it would not be fun and that helped me prepare mentally for the upcoming weeks post surgery. One of the best doctors I have ever had.
Medford, MA |
Our 2 year old son was experiencing recurring earaches for 5 months. Our doctor sent us to Dr. O'Bert and he took great care of us. The fear of putting our 2 year old under decreased tremendously as he explained how easy and quick the process was. The nurses were great. Henri was in and out with no wait at all. Truly, I complain about a lot but I have only said great things about Dr. O'bert, his team, and Henri getting tubes put into his ears. We thank them all!!
in St Ann |
Wonderful Easy to talk with and very calming
in St Louis, MO |
I was referred to DR O'bert because I was one of those patients who was not benefiting from old school strategies I was helped tremendously by Sertoplasty and turbinate reduction Stafff addressed my concerns timely I followed Dr O'bert's directions and I can breathe. I can appreciate a deep breath and maintaining with NeilMed sinus rinses. I have much to be grateful for
in Fenton, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. O'Bert to my family and friends.
in St. Louis |
Dr. O'Bert was willing to listen completely to my concerns and did a fantastic job with my surgery
in Weldon Spring, MO |
Great experience with Dr. O'Bert! He was friendly, easy to work with, and answered all my questions. No complaints.
in St Louis, MO |
I have nothing but the best things to say. My surgery went perfect, Dr. O'bert did an amazing job.
One word, FANTASTIC!!
in St Louis, MO |
What can I say! Dr O'Bert is outstanding!! Having issues with my sinuses for the last 20 years started wearing me down. I was referred by my primary care doctor to Dr O'Bert for consultation and sure wish I would have done this 20 years ago. He took the time to explain the surgery procedures he was going to perform and I couldn't be more pleased with the after surgery care and the outcome of the surgery. Also, the entire staff were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again to all involved !!
St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is excellent doctor! I just had my sinus surgery with him and everything went well. If you have trouble with your sinuses please go see him. You will not be disappointed.
Chesterfield, MO |
My experience with Dr. O'Bert was excellent in every respect. I had switched from another doctor to Dr. O'Bert because my previous doctor was either very late or a no-show himself for appointments. In contrast, Dr. O'Bert was on time, friendly and conversational, but still to the point and efficient. I had a deformed septum surgically corrected and other minor bone work to open my sinuses. He did this at Missouri Baptist Hosp and my experience there was equally positive. I recommend Dr. O'Bert.
in Ballwin, MO |
Dr. O'Bert has wonderful bedside manner. I always felt I was in good hands. Surgery was a great success! I couldn't be happier! Wonderful ENT!
in Sunset Hills, MO |
We love Dr. O'Bert! He just performed a complex surgery on me and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you so much for doing an excellent job! The followup care was great too. After 2 wks I am fully recoverd and back to work.I would highly recommend this physician to family and friends.
in High Ridge, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is very caring doctor and I always enjoy going to see him. I wish he could be my primary care doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Bert to everyone for their ENT needs. Bob Williams
St Louis, MO |
Terrible doctor-shouldn't have a license-negligently treated his patient -now has Stage 3 oral cancer-please get a second opinion if you see this Dr.
in St Louis, MO |
After a lifetime of suffering with chronic sinusitis and five surgeries I found lasting relief through Dr. O'bert. For the first time can remember, I have gone more than a year without a sinus infection thanks to my last procedure by Dr. O'bert. My wife says he is the nicest doctor she has encountered in a post operation update while I was in recovery. Dr. O'bert is competent, kind, and empathetic. Same for the staff.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert performed a total thyroidectomy on me in Feb. He used the latest surgical technology to insure there would be no laryngeal nerve damage. Surgery was a complete success with only Tylenol needed for discomfort post-op. He and his office staff, specifically Nicole, his nurse, were very good about communicating instructions and test results in a timely manner.
in Fenton, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. O'Bert to anyone that is suffering from chronic sinus issues. On my very first visit Dr. O'Bert diagnosed my sinus issue, the cause and the surgery to remedy the problem that I have been plauged with for over 10 years. Now that the surgery and my one week recovery period are over, I can now breath freely without effort.
in Belleville, IL |
Dr. O'Bert is an excellent doctor and helped me to breathe more freely again. I commend him and his entire staff. They are very friendly and helpful to patients. I highly recommend Dr. O'Bert.
Ballwin, MO |
We have had 3 family members get procedures from Dr. O'Bert and he was fabulous! We were seen on time for all of the appointments and the procedures were on time as well. Dr. O'Bert is an expert in his field and efficient in his practice.
in St Louis, MO |
I went to Dr. O'Bert to correct a deviated septum and inflamed inferior turbinates. From the start, the entire staff were very professional, knowledgeable and kind. Dr. O'Bert explained the procedure clearly and answered all of my questions, which put my mind at ease. After the surgery, I was finally able to breathe through my nose, (something I have struggled with for years), and had no issues during the recovery process. I am very satisfied with the results and have recommended him.
St Louis, MO |
Horrible office. Terribly run. Dr. Obert falsified documentation, which was put on my end of visit summary. The office clearly wants to take advantage of patients. Definitely not a through office and I would never want them to touch me again. The office always promised to call, but would never actually call.
in Chesterfiel, MO |
Being a senior citizen and additionally having served in the military as a Medic, I recognize good professional medical service and attention from a trustworthy provider. Dr. O'Bert and the entire staff at Ballas ENT Consultants demonstrated what good health care is and should be! From the front desk and all of the way through my medical process, all was completed perfectly! Thank you so much for your courtesy, respect, and thoroughness! Thanks to all!!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is awesome! I went to him for a blocked sinus and was very pleased with my care. He performed two surgeries on my sinuses which has enabled me to breath more freely. I trust him so much that I referred my sister to him. She is very happy with his care also. Dr. O'Bert listens to his patients, explains procedures very well and as a bonus he has a great sense of humor. I would recommend Dr. O'Bert to everyone.
St Louis, MO |
overall great doctor, very quick and concise information, not a long wait time at all. Front staff could be a little more helpful though but not horrible
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. O'Bert approaches his practice with an amazing combination of confidence, humor, and compassion. I was very pleased with my septoplasty, and have absolute confidence in his skill, judgement, and honesty. The entire staff was fantastic to work with, and I recommend Dr. O'bert with complete confidence.
in St. Louis |
Dr. O'Bert is an excellent doctor. He is competent, relatable, kind, and attentive. He has helped me tremendously with my sinus issues, for which I am thankful. I am very content with his care and would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Wentzville, MO |
He was very courteous and professional and put me at ease before and after my surgery. I would recommend him highly to family and friends.
O Fallon, MO |
Dr. O'Bert is an excellent surgeon and doctor. He is very involved at all times ... office visits, pre and post surgery and he does a great job of explaining all medical procedures. He has an excellent bedside manner and truly cares about his patients well being. He has operated on two of my teenage children and dramatically helped improve their medical conditions. We would highly recommend him!
in Festus, Mo |
Dr. O'Bert explained my upcoming procedure in terms that were completely understandable. He outlined my choices with pro and cons to give me a clear picture.
in St Louis, MO |
I was nervous about a condition of my thyroid having a nodule/cyst on it. Dr. O'bert was able to show his concern professionally and listen to me on what I wondered about. He was very open and upfront on what my options were. I felt confident to proceed with the surgery and remove or do whatever would be the right thing to do. We made appointment and then even was able to get me in earlier before the Christmas holiday and heal before all the celebrating. My scar seems to have cleared up nicely
in Johnsonville IL |
Dr. Obert's staff and nurses are extremely nice and knowledgeable. There was practically no waiting they get you right in. Dr Obert's was patient, great listener, and an expert in his craft. He diagnosed my husband quickly and did surgery immediately. We had excellent care and couldn't be more happy with Dr. Obert. Definitely a doctor I would recommend to anyone.
in Chesterfield, MO |
After more than a year of trying to sleep with a wet washcloth over my mouth because my nasal passages were blocked, I saw Dr. O'Bert. My general practitioner misdiagnosed this for many months. Dr. O'Bert diagnosed the main problem in about 45 seconds. He did a quick visual inspection and followed up with an MRI scan that revealed still more issues. In an operation that took only about an hour he resolved all the problems - including one that was precancerous. I am very pleased with the results.
Have you seen Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD?

Visit Dr. O'Bert

Health Alliance PPO
  • HealthLink
    HealthLink PPO
  • Homestate Health Plan
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina