Dr. Roark Neville, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Roark Neville, MD

Roark and Melanie Neville live in Farmington, Utah. He enjoys riding his bike and spending time with his family.

Dr. Neville's Experience

See how Dr. Neville's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neville

Dr. Neville accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Neville is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Neville has admitting privileges.

Dr. Neville's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neville to family and friends
    Dr. Neville's Performance
    in Layton, UT |
    I enjoy visiting with Dr. Neville, he is concerned, caring and thorough. I feel completely at ease and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.
    in Layton, UT |
    Dr Neville listens carefully asking relevant questions before making his recommendations. He is always friendly and makes you feel like there is no rush in dealing with your issues. And he is usually pretty much on time. I very much appreciate the care I receive from Dr Neville and his nurse Linda.
    Santa Clara, UT |
    Fantastic doctor.
    in Farmington UT |
    Always takes a personal interest in his patients
    in Midway, UT |
    After I married, my husband and I began seeing Dr. Roark Neville (his father Dr. Bruce Neville was my childhood doctor). I especially appreciate how he embraced my husband and has been so kind and caring to both of us. Dr. Neville is very thorough and takes time to answer questions and explain things to us. Twenty-three years of wonderful care from Dr. Roark Neville and Linda. Thank You! :)
    in Ogden, UT |
    Roark has been my Dr since I was 18:) he is amazing!!! He has impeccable bedside manner. Really cares about me and my life and my family. He feels like a part of the family. His nurse Linda is wonderful and I just feel safe and taken care of 100% of the time!
    in Farmington, UT |
    Genuinely cares for you and your family
    in Layton, Ut |
    I have been going to Dr. Neville for almost 20 years. He is very attentive and takes the time to answer any questions.
    in Clearfield, Utah |
    Very thorough & professional excellent doctor very glad he's my doc
    in Ogden, UT |
    Dr Neville is very caring. He listens to your concerns and responds with knowledge, respect and caring
    West Point UT |
    Have. When going to Dr Neville for years!! I will continue to come see Neville for all my family medical needs! He explains and treats with care! Nothing better then feeling like he truly does care!!!
    in Layton UT |
    My family has the greatest appreciation for Dr. Neville. He has helped us threw many difficult health problems. He has always provided competent, caring professional care. We are grateful to him for his outstanding service. Brad Holbrook
    in Ogden, UT |
    Our family has been seeing Dr. Neville for 25+ years. He has always been very helpful and truly cares about his patients. He listens to our concerns and does all in his power to help educate us in our illnesses. He has also treated 4 generations of our family. We recommend him to anyone who is searching for a new family doctor.
    in Clearfield Utah |
    He is kind and caring and I love his sense of humor. He's professional and very knowledgable. He's been my Dr for many, many years.
    in Farmington UT |
    Dr Neville is personable, caring & thorough. He has been our family doctor since 1992 & we are always pleased with his overall care & concern for our well being. Great doctor !!
    Bountiful UT |
    Wonderful Doctor, listens to you and let's you help make medical decisions.
    in Bountiful UT |
    I appreciate that he listens and talks to me about what is going on. He and Linda are wonderful!
    in Ogden, UT |
    Doctor Neville has been my doctor for almost 30 years. I adore him and his nurse Linda. They are amazing!!! He knows not Just my medical buy me so it helps him take care of me!!!!! I wish I could give him ten stars.
    Pleasant Grove, UT |
    Great Dr. Who cares about his patients. He takes the time to get to know how he can best help you.
    in Syracuse, UT |
    I was so impressed with Doctor Neville. He did a great job with the stitches I had to have in my hand and showed genuine concern and caring!
    in West Point, UT |
    He has always been up front with me, has a professional and happy personality. I'm never happy when I have to see someone else
    in Layton utah |
    He and his nurse Linda have served our family with skill and care for decades. We are grateful for them
    in Layton. Utah |
    He is an awesome doctor who actually takes the time to talk w us and explain things. He is willing to answer questions and knows our family. I never feel like a number being rushed through in a time slot. He is knowledgable and personable and never makes me feel like my concern is insignificant.
    in Ogden, UT |
    Dr. Neville is very caring and takes his time with you. he is really to listen and explain things you don't understand and also takes a personal interest in you and your life not just your health problems. I don't mind waiting to see him because I know he is treating his other patients with the same fine care and understanding.
    Have you seen Dr. Roark Neville, MD?
    Are you Dr. Neville?

Dr. Neville says...

Dr. Neville's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Neville has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neville's Board Certifications

University of Washington

Completed in 1986

Weber state university

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Neville does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neville and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage