Dr. Ritu Khurana, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Premier Orthopaedics 266 Lancaster Ave Ste 200 Malvern, PA 19355 Get Directions
Dr. Ritu Khurana, MD
Dr. Ritu Khurana, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Malvern, PA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Khurana is affiliated with Paoli Hospital.

Dr. Khurana's Care Philosophy

I believe in building a long term doctor-patient relationship. I encourage patient education to help them better understand their disease so they can participate in their care.

Dr. Khurana's Experience

See how Dr. Khurana's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khurana

Dr. Khurana accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Khurana is now accepting new patients
Premier Orthopaedics266 Lancaster Ave Ste 200
Malvern, PA 19355
Evening
(610) 644-6900Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khurana has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khurana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khurana to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Khurana's Performance
in Glen Mills, PA |
Dr. Khurana has been my doctor for the past several years. She has always made me feel that she had my best interests at heart. I have recommended her to many people who were in need of a rheumatologist. Her diagnoses and her care have been extremely professional and at the same time she has always made me feel like she truly cares about my health. Whenever I have reached out to her with a concern, she has returned my calls and has been able to see me in a timely fashion.
in Glen Mills, PA |
In my many years of seeing Dr. Khurana, I have found her to be the most knowledgeable, compassionate and professional physician I have ever known. She has properly diagnosed each of my ailments; she always follows-up by either personally calling or making sure her staff does; she always makes it known that she is available should a health issue develop and, best of all, she has a wonderfully charming disposition. She is in fact my favorite health care provider.
in Downingtown, PA |
I took my mom to see her on August 10, 2017 , She recommended some x-rays and blood work to be done for mom and she reviewed previous bloodwork and x-rays that were done prior , I was very pleased with the way she explained everything in detail and she looked into everything in detail , on the second visit she determined the issue that was with mom's swelling hand based on the blood work she prescribed the right medicine when others recommended an unnecessary biopsy on the temp artery .
in West Grove, PA |
Excellent professional. She explained with details my condition and treatment. I'm glad I chose her.
in King Of Prussia, PA |
She is wonderful and very compassionate.
in King Of Prussia, PA |
Wonderful doctor, would recommend all my friends and family
in Newtown Square, PA |
Excellent doctor
Ridley Park, PA |
Dr. Khurana is a great doctor. She gets to know you on a personal level and really cares about her patients. She is highly recommended. She has been helping me since I was a teenager when no one else was willing to help and I wouldn't trust anyone else.
in King Of Prussia, PA |
I saw her for the first time for gout and was amazed at her knowledge about medicine in general. I have been a Waldorf professor in the past and now teach about holistic medicine. she spend almost an hour with me and seemed very interested in my care Amazing doctor ! I will recommend any of my family and friends to her.
in Upper Chichester, PA |
I have recommended Dr. Khurana to many of my friends and co-workers. She is very concerned about my pain and issues with my joints. Having the portal keeps me in touch if I need assistance when having stiffness and pain. Her new office in Broomall is further then I am use to traveling, when you find a good doctor you would follow her no matter where she moved her office.
in Broomall, PA |
Very thorough in caring for my wife's issues. Listens carefully to provide the best medical advice for my wife's arthritis pain. Office staff are very helpful. Thanks for being there!
in Boothwyn, Pa |
Dr.Khruana is the best doctor she listens to u and helps when needed ty for all the staff she has they are awesome
in Wallingford Pa |
Doctor Khurana has been my doctor for nine years. She combines her compassion for her patients with her expertise in the rhuematology field. She really pays attention to blood test results so that your treatment does not affect your vital organs in a negative role. Doctor Khurana will not hesitate to pick up the phone and call me herself to discuss my care. I feel very comfortable that she is watching over me to make sure I will continue to have the best Treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Ritu Khurana, MD?
Are you Dr. Khurana?

Compare Dr. Khurana

Dr. Khurana's Care Philosophy

Dr. Khurana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Khurana has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khurana's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

Completed in 2004

Lsu Health Science Center, Shreveport

Completed in 2006

• Hindi

Dr. Khurana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khurana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology