Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Ritu Chopra, MD
Dr. Ritu Chopra, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Chopra is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center, Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Providence Saint John's Health Center.

465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 1001

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Learn about Dr. Chopra

Dr. Chopra's Experience

Dr. Chopra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Ca Irvine
  • Cedar Sinai Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Chopra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chopra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chopra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chopra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chopra to family and friends
Dr. Chopra's Performance
Nashville TN |
Dr Chopra is a very talented surgeon who is also personable with wonderful bedside manners. After interviewing several drs., I knew he was the one I would use for my facelift when he walked in the office. I highly recommend him for any of your treatments. His staff is very professional and very friendly. You will be taken care of with this group and have wonderful results!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Dr. Chopra went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable before, during and after my surgery. He personally visited me three different times at the after-care facility when he easily could've sent a nurse. He was always there to answer my questions and my calls... and everyone in his beautiful office was very accommodating and helpful. I was really nervous for my surgery, but he put my mind at ease and I absolutely love my results. I would definitely recommend him!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm forever grateful to Dr. Chopra for helping me get my body back! He is a highly skilled surgeon with great bedside manner. Him and his staff were attentive with all of my concerns and needs and he made the whole process as comfortable as possible. Thank you Dr. Chopra!
Palm Desert, CA |
My end result was not good. I ended up with a lot scarring. I paid a premium price hoping to have an amazing result.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a medical emergency and I was told I need not run, but to walk quickly to have it surgically resolved. I asked for and was referred to three plastic surgeons. I made appointments with all three. I met with Dr. Ritu Chopra first. Dr. Chopra is a very special physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He was truly concerned with not only the outcome of my surgery, but my immediate sense of well-being. He answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly. Dr. Chopra was prepared to fit me
Los Angeles, CA |
I was recommended to see Dr Chopra by Dr Kristi Funk and I had the best team to get me thorough my bilateral Mastectomy and amazing reconstruction. I am very happy with my results and have had so many compliments. It's amazing that I look so natural for a complete reconstruction. I had some issues with one of my breasts during the expander stage and Dr Chopra was so attentive and went above and beyond to get me better. He really cares about his patients and I'm truly grateful he did my surgery
Van Nuys, CA |
Dr. Chopra is a skilled surgeon and incredibly kind and thoughtful doctor. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him and would recommend him without hesitation. Throughout the entire process of going through a double mastectomy he and his staff were easily accessable at all times and a wonderful support system.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr Chopra is an excellent surgeon. I have done a few procedures with him. Some pretty complicated. The results are amazing and after the surgeries Dr. Chopra was attentive and caring. I will not go anywhere else for small or big plastic procedures.
in Seattle, WA |
I am so extremely grateful to have met Dr. Ritu Chopra and feel blessed to have him care for me during this difficult time. After making the hard decision to have a double mastectomy following a breast cancer diagnosis coupled with strong family history, I began the daunting task of choosing a surgeon to entrust with my treatment. I never planned on having surgery outside of my hometown, Seattle, but after a consultation with Dr. Kristi Funk of Pink Lotus Breast Center and a subsequent referr
Have you seen Dr. Ritu Chopra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chopra?