Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD

Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Preferred Medical Group 3700 S Railroad St, Phenix City, AL 36867 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We form a partnership with the parents and we make joint decisions regarding the best treatment options for your child. We make the doctor's visit plenty of fun for the kids.Read more

Dr. Chandra's Experience

See how Dr. Chandra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chandra

Dr. Chandra accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chandra has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Chandra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandra to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chandra
Dr. Chandra's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (102)
Dr. Chandra Says:

Thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to provide feedback to me. I certainly appreciate your comments and the opportunity to serve as a trusted partner in your child's healthcare.

I am always looking to improve my practice. For immediate assistance with any questions or concerns, please call our Preferred Medical Group central office directly. That telephone number is: (334)...

in phenix city, AL |
During my visit with dr. Chandra she has been very professional n seems to care about the needs of the child n family also , she is an overall great dr.
in Phenix City, AL |
Awesome doctor and awesome practice. Highly recommend.
in Phenix City, AL |
Our children have been seeing Dr. Chandra and her group for over 5 years now. We are very, very happy. Dr. Chandra saved my newborn's life. She has also been extremely helpful in managing my son's ADHD and anxiety. We love it that the therapist is also in the same office. Kudos to Dr. Chandra for running a lovely practice and for bringing more and more services to Phenix City.
in Phenix City, AL |
Our kids have been seeing Dr. Chandra for over 8 years now. We admire Dr. Chandra for her brilliance, professionalism and for always being kid friendly. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful. We are thrilled to have Dr. Chandra in Phenix City.
Salemom, AL |
She is very self righteous! She is not very caring or concerned with your child's issues! Treats patients and their family poorly! We will never go back. I wouldn't trust her to care for my dog leg alone children!
in Smiths Station, AL |
Dr. Chandra has taken care of our grand kids for the last several years and we are v appreciative of Dr. Chandra- she is a very good doctor, really fun with the kids, office is super clean and the staff is friendly. We highly recommend Dr. Chandra
in Columbus, GA |
I think Dr Chandra is amazing. She has been seeing my 3 and a half year old son since he was just a few weeks old. He's my first born so I always have a lot of questions and she's appropriately concerned and addresses all of my complaints. I'm glad at no point does she lose sight of what he needs and that I'm comfortable around her to share my opinion. She's an advocate for my son. I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician for his care
We love you!!
in Smiths Station, AL |
Dr. Chandra is fantastic- love that we can always get an appointment, she is always very professional, very easy to talk to and v very beautiful and kid friendly office. Our kids always look forward to playing on the bean bags and getting stickers and toys.
in Smiths Station, AL |
Fantastic doctor and great staff.
in Alabama |
Dr. Chandra is the best pediatrician that our kids have had. Since we are military we have moved several times and so we have had experiences with many pediatricians. Our kids always look forward to seeing Dr. Chandra because she comes down to their level to talk to them, always gives them hugs and stickers- the kids are always excited to see Dr. Chandra. From a parents' perspective- we always get a same day appointment, Dr. Chandra is always accurate with her diagnostic skills. Highly recommend
in Phenix City, AL |
She is a wonderful pediatrician, her office is real modern and clean. Her staff are amazing. My kid dropped his candy and someone appeared out of nowhere with another piece of candy. Doctor time is no longer a chore. Cannot recommend her enough to anyone out there who wants to the best. AND SHE TAKES OUR INSURANCE and even though it is not the best insurance, she treats us like we are royalty!!!
Phenix City, AL |
Is not breastfeeding friendly. Will not answer questions about Vaccinations. Arrogant.
in Phenix City, AL |
Dr. Chandra has been a superb pediatrician to our kids. She always takes her time in the room- interacts very well with the kids, explains the diagnosis and management to us and is very easy to talk to. Our child had a problem which had been undiagnosed for several years but Dr. Chandra diagnosed him very quickly and she helped our child tremendously.
Have you seen Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandra?

Compare Dr. Chandra

Phenix City, AL 36867

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.