Pediatrics  |
Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD
Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Fort Mitchell, AL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Chandra is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital.

Fort Mitchell Clinic

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Chandra

We form a partnership with the parents and we make joint decisions regarding the best treatment options for your child. We make the doctor's visit plenty of fun for the kids.

Dr. Chandra's Experience

Dr. Chandra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Problems

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University of Minnesota Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Nassau U Mc
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine

Dr. Chandra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Chandra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandra to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Chandra Says:

Thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to provide feedback to me. I certainly appreciate your comments and the opportunity to serve as a trusted partner in your child's healthcare.

I am always looking to improve my practice. For immediate assistance with any questions or concerns, please call our Preferred Medical Group central office directly. That telephone number is: (334)...

Dr. Chandra's Performance
in Phenix City, AL |
Great Experience! We have been patients for 11 years!
Very likely.
in Phenix City, AL |
She is very patience, understanding, and is concerned about her patients.
Huntsville, AL |
My little girl and boy both see Dr. Rogers, I have nothing but good things to say about him and the staff here! I have always been able to get same day appointments when either of them get sick, they are always kind and professional over the phone and in person. Five stars all around!!
in phenix city , AL |
we love dr. rogers and all the nurse staff!!!
in smiths station, alabama |
highly recommend.
Phenix Ciy, AL |
Preferred Medical Group is great! I have been with Dr. Chandra for nine years now. I would recommend this place and Dr. Chandra to anyone and everyone!
Phenix City, AL |
Love Dr. Chandra and so do our kids. The kids love the exchange of hugs with Dr. Chandra at every visit. She has answered my phone calls in the middle of the night, she has made rounds when my child was admitted to the hospital. She is the best pediatrician.
Phenix City, AL |
Dr. Chandra has been wonderful to our kids and to our family. If your child has ADHD- she is definitely the best. We also really enjoy working with the counselor in the same office. The staff at the office is always friendly, courteous and professional. Love this office.
Huntsville, AL |
I have been with Dr. Chandra for 9 years, she is a great doctor! I love the environment, everyone is friendly and she is very efficient! If there is an emergency I can always get a same day appointment. I would recommend Dr. Chandra to any of my friends!
in Huntsville, AL |
I had concerns with my sons comprehension in school and saw an ad for Preferred Medical Group on Facebook. I contacted them about my concerns and they were addressed extremely well. Dr. Chandra and Dr. Danztler listened to me about my concerns as a mother, took their time with a treatment plan, and have started him on medications that I feel have been beneficial to his learning. I would recommend Preferred Medical Group to any mother with questions or concerns!!
in Phenix City,AL |
Phenix City Children's Clinic has provided my autistic child the best care service anyone could ask for. I really appreciate the mannerism of the staff as well as Dr Chandra. I would recommend this Practice to any whom are looking for great services for you or a family member that suffers from disabilities..
in Ft Mitchell, AL |
very good and kind nurses chandra is an awsome doctor
in Ft Mitchell, AL |
I can't say enough about how great Dr. Chandra is. She's taken such great care of ME and my children for over 10 years. I respect her and her opinion, but she also listens and takes what I say into consideration. I have and will always recommend Dr. C to all of my family and friends.
in Huntsville, AL |
we came to dr Chandra for an ADHD evaluation. Shes friendly and professional. Afer ourvisit my child was able to focus more in school. Awesome doctor
Huntsville, AL |
I absolutely recommend this office, Dr. Chandra is very good with my girls and has created an amazing staff.
Phenix City, AL |
Dr. Chandra is a professional and it clearly shows. She answers your questions and takes time to address all your concerns. Would highly recommend!
in Phenix City, AL |
We loved her very child friendly bedside manner- kids had a ball with her! For us- Dr. Chandra was very thorough, very patient, very on point with her diagnosis and management. Her big expertise is in ADHD, anxiety and learning problems. Loved the jungle theme and tree house in the lobby and the child friendly staff and amenities.
in Columbus,Ga |
Dr.Chandra HORRIBLE! Horrible! Dr. Chundra has a very bad attitude I missed 1 appointment an the past 9 years and she discharged my child. She has very bad attitude and she is nor friendly does not acre about your child issues. I wouldn't let my dog go here.
in Atlanta, GA |
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Her attitude is very bad after 9 years my son missed 1 appointment an we go to make another 1 and we were told she discharged him no reason!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years she has a very bad attitude I would not recommend my dog!!!!????!!!?
in phenix city, AL |
During my visit with dr. Chandra she has been very professional n seems to care about the needs of the child n family also , she is an overall great dr.
in Phenix City, AL |
Awesome doctor and awesome practice. Highly recommend.
in Phenix City, AL |
Our children have been seeing Dr. Chandra and her group for over 5 years now. We are very, very happy. Dr. Chandra saved my newborn's life. She has also been extremely helpful in managing my son's ADHD and anxiety. We love it that the therapist is also in the same office. Kudos to Dr. Chandra for running a lovely practice and for bringing more and more services to Phenix City.
in Phenix City, AL |
Our kids have been seeing Dr. Chandra for over 8 years now. We admire Dr. Chandra for her brilliance, professionalism and for always being kid friendly. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful. We are thrilled to have Dr. Chandra in Phenix City.
Salemom, AL |
She is very self righteous! She is not very caring or concerned with your child's issues! Treats patients and their family poorly! We will never go back. I wouldn't trust her to care for my dog leg alone children!
in Smiths Station, AL |
Dr. Chandra has taken care of our grand kids for the last several years and we are v appreciative of Dr. Chandra- she is a very good doctor, really fun with the kids, office is super clean and the staff is friendly. We highly recommend Dr. Chandra
in Columbus, GA |
I think Dr Chandra is amazing. She has been seeing my 3 and a half year old son since he was just a few weeks old. He's my first born so I always have a lot of questions and she's appropriately concerned and addresses all of my complaints. I'm glad at no point does she lose sight of what he needs and that I'm comfortable around her to share my opinion. She's an advocate for my son. I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician for his care
We love you!!
in Smiths Station, AL |
Dr. Chandra is fantastic- love that we can always get an appointment, she is always very professional, very easy to talk to and v very beautiful and kid friendly office. Our kids always look forward to playing on the bean bags and getting stickers and toys.
in Smiths Station, AL |
Fantastic doctor and great staff.
in Alabama |
Dr. Chandra is the best pediatrician that our kids have had. Since we are military we have moved several times and so we have had experiences with many pediatricians. Our kids always look forward to seeing Dr. Chandra because she comes down to their level to talk to them, always gives them hugs and stickers- the kids are always excited to see Dr. Chandra. From a parents' perspective- we always get a same day appointment, Dr. Chandra is always accurate with her diagnostic skills. Highly recommend
in Phenix City, AL |
She is a wonderful pediatrician, her office is real modern and clean. Her staff are amazing. My kid dropped his candy and someone appeared out of nowhere with another piece of candy. Doctor time is no longer a chore. Cannot recommend her enough to anyone out there who wants to the best. AND SHE TAKES OUR INSURANCE and even though it is not the best insurance, she treats us like we are royalty!!!
Phenix City, AL |
Is not breastfeeding friendly. Will not answer questions about Vaccinations. Arrogant.
in Phenix City, AL |
Dr. Chandra has been a superb pediatrician to our kids. She always takes her time in the room- interacts very well with the kids, explains the diagnosis and management to us and is very easy to talk to. Our child had a problem which had been undiagnosed for several years but Dr. Chandra diagnosed him very quickly and she helped our child tremendously.
Have you seen Dr. Ritu Chandra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandra?