Dr. Rita Schultz, DO

Dr. Rita Schultz, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 42 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

I believe that good medical care comes from a partnership between patient and physician. Every patient is different and I strive to tailor each relationship accordingly. My goal is to give you all of the information and help you to understand your diagnosis and overall health. I believe that knowledge is a good thing ( although some home internet research can be a bit scary). Everything is open for discussion and we can make decisions together to treat any conditions you may have and prevent future illness. I enjoy caring for people of all ages- from small children to geriatrics. I see men and women. I have a particular interest in preventive medicine and one of my favorite things to do is help patients improve their health and get off of medication.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Schultz is a native Texan from the Houston area. She has special interest in pediatrics, women's health, and preventative...Read more

Dr. Schultz's Experience

See how Dr. Schultz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Schultz's Performance
in Austin, TX |
I love Dr. Schultz. I've been going to her for years and found her to be a caring and more than qualified physician. I would recommend her to anyone.
in League City, TX |
When I lived in Austin I was lucky enough to have Dr. Schultz as my primary care doctor. I currently live in the Houston area and I've been living here for about 5 years now. I've switched PCP multiple times already and I still haven't met a doctor as kind and caring as Dr. Schultz. I miss her!
Have you seen Dr. Rita Schultz, DO?
Are you Dr. Schultz?

Dr. Schultz says...

Dr. Schultz is a native Texan from the Houston area. She has special interest in pediatrics, women's health, and preventative medicine.

Dr. Schultz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schultz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schultz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Schultz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Mercy Family Health Center

Completed in 2003

Texas A&M University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schultz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.