Dr. Rita Schultz, DO

Dr. Rita Schultz, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rita Schultz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

5625 Eiger Rd Ste 200

Austin, TX 78735

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • EBS-RMSCO

Learn about Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz's Experience

Dr. Schultz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schultz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schultz "Dr. Schultz is a native Texan from the Houston area. She has special interest in pediatrics, women's health, and preventative medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Schultz "I believe that good medical care comes from a partnership between patient and physician. Every patient is different and I strive to tailor each relationship accordingly. My goal is to give you all of the information and help you to understand your diagnosis and overall health. I believe that knowledge is a good thing ( although some home internet research can be a bit scary). Everything is open for discussion and we can make decisions together to treat any conditions you may have and prevent future illness. I enjoy caring for people of all ages- from small children to geriatrics. I see men and women. I have a particular interest in preventive medicine and one of my favorite things to do is help patients improve their health and get off of medication."

• Family Practice

• Rapid Flu Test
  • Wellness Examination

• Texas A&M University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Mercy Family Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
4.4
based on 12 total reviews (2 with comments)

Dr. Schultz's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Austin, TX
I love Dr. Schultz. I've been going to her for years and found her to be a caring and more than qualified physician. I would recommend her to anyone.
in League City, TX
When I lived in Austin I was lucky enough to have Dr. Schultz as my primary care doctor. I currently live in the Houston area and I've been living here for about 5 years now. I've switched PCP multiple times already and I still haven't met a doctor as kind and caring as Dr. Schultz. I miss her!

Are you Dr. Schultz?