Dr. Rita Saldanha, MD

Dr. Rita Saldanha, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 65 years old

Dr. Saldanha specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Chicago, IL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Saldanha? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Saldanha's Experience

See how Dr. Saldanha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saldanha

Dr. Saldanha accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Saldanha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Saldanha
Dr. Saldanha's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (8)
in Chicago, IL |
I've been going to Dr. Saldanha's office for nearly a year. She's the worst primary physician I've ever had. Well, I haven't even met her. I've only seen her physician assistants because apparently she's never in the office. I just use Dr. Saldanha's office to obtain referrals anyway. She referred me to a HORRIBLE doctor once. He diagnosed me incorrectly. Glad i got a second opinion. Her staff is hot & cold. Sometime they're helpful and other times they're rude & less than helpful. Go elsewhere
in IL |
Never saw Dr. Saldanha. Requested lab work & was given a copy of another patient's medical info. I asked to see Dr. Saldanha specifically but the physician assistant always showed up. Physician assistant made my illness worse. She told me to eat dairy products to help with gastritis. Later I was rushed to urgent care in severe pain. Urgent care doctor said dairy was the worse thing I could eat for gastritis and it was why I was in so much pain. I'm reporting her to IDPR! HORRIBLE DR & STAFF!!
in Chicago, IL |
If I could give less than one star I would. I don't understand how this Dr. still has a license. She was very unprofessional. I waited for over five hours to have her see me. Once she was in the room with me, it seem like she didn't even care about what I had to say. There was no bedside etiquette. She had the nerve to take a personal call on her cell while in the room with me speaking in her native language. Save your money and time and find another doctor who cares.
in Oak Forest, IL |
The staff had no concern, not even a polite smile, for any of the patients waiting 4+ hours in the waiting room regardless of scheduled appointments. The staff was rude and cold. An assistant went into the waiting room comparing two other patients medical info to explain wait, breaching HIPAA. It was dirty. Unprofesional. I left without being seen after 4 hours. I will be requesting a new Primary through my insurance. Do not waste your time, money, privacy, and well being on this incompetence.
Have you seen Dr. Rita Saldanha, MD?
Are you Dr. Saldanha?

Compare Dr. Saldanha

Dr. Saldanha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Saldanha does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Saldanha and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Kasturba Medical College Manipal, Manipal University

Graduated in 1992

John H Stroger Jr Hospital Of Cook County

Completed in 1998

Dr. Saldanha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saldanha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saldanha does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Saldanha and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.