Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chestnut Hill, MA and has been practicing for 12 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read her story

New England Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, PC

• Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • MassHealth
  • Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Sadowski's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vbeam Laser Treatment
  • Vollure
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Rita Sadowski is a double-board certified plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon serving Boston and its western suburbs.  She has a special interest in breast surgery, including breast reduction, breast augmentation, oncoplastic surger...

Patient Testimonials

"Dr Sadowski is the best. Always understanding, accurate, and caring. Couldn't have asked for better. Will be back for more."

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

2011
Plastic Surgery - Plastic University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Cooper University Hospital,
2008

2.797202797202797%

Dr. Sadowski?
Dr. Sadowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD
I had been researching plastic surgeons to perform a breast lift and possible implant. Dr Sadowski came up with high satisfaction reviews and all are well deserved. After meeting with five different surgeons, it was clear that Dr Sadowski had the skill and bedside manner that fit my situation. There is a level of sophistication and confidence that Dr Sadowski and her staff emanate that brings confidence to you as a patient need to help you through this process. I highly recommend Dr Sadowski.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I had delayed surgery to have my 30 year old implants removed for so long. I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Sadowski and her wonderful staff. I had the implants removed and could not be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I had a breast lift with augmentation from Dr. Sadowski and her team and I am thrilled with the results! Dr. Sadowski and Shannah took a lot of time with me to walk through the options regarding size, placement, after care, etc. They really wanted me to have a good sense of what my "after" would be before I went into surgery so there were no surprises. I am so glad I chose Dr. Sadowski and encourage you to do the same!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I'm not sure how she has received such a high rating here. I waited more than an hour to see her during an early a.m. appointment. She was condescending and treated me like an uneducated being. I asked for detail about a procedure I was considering and after I reiterated what I had understood, she said, "If that's the way your brain needs to understand it." VERY RUDE! I chose to go with another Dr. and am SO happy I did! She speaks more like a saleswoman than a Dr. regarding having a surgical procedure done. "Come on. Just do it. I can't make you look 18 again but you'll be happier" She said, raising her shoulders. Wow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
highly recommend this place to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
For the first time in a long time I finally have my self confidence back and feel great about my body! I am so happy that I made the choice to pick up the phone and make an appointment. Dr. Sadowski gave me back my confidence and I could not be more grateful to her! She is amazing and I will be seeing her again without a doubt!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
All the crews have been so nice to me and loved all of them. They care about me a lot. And I recommend for everyone. I am so happy with my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I had H cup breasts at the age of 19, which made me extremely self conscious. After surgery I am more comfortable in my own skin, have less back pain, and can wear practically anything. Dr. Sadowski and her team made this whole process easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I first came to see Dr. Sadowski a year and a half ago after being diagnosed with breast cancer. She turned a very unpleasant experience into one that has changed my life for the better. I now look back and am very grateful to have had her as my plastic surgeon. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and always willing to take the time to answer my (at times many) questions. Her staff are amazing as well! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs reconstructive surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Rita is the best! The results are fantastic. Don't look anywhere else. Dr. Rita is professional and caring. She is a great surgeon. She answered all my questions before the surgery. I am so happy with the results. I am forever grateful. Also a big Thank you to Shanna. Shanna was always so kind and helpful. She took the time to meet with me before the surgery and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rita and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I came into the office wanting a a few different cosmetic procedures and through my consultation Dr Sadowski listened to what I wanted and made recommendations that I had not considered. So happy that I had her to counsel with me on what would be best and to help navigate the cosmetic surgery process. Could not be more pleased with the results. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski came highly recommended and since my breast reduction surgery, have recommended her to others. She is a compassionate, highly skilled surgeon- more like a craftsman. She is a patient listener and was always available for questions and impromptu follow up visits. Simply wonderful surgeon! Thank you to her support staff, Shanna & Dennis. You are wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I saw Dr. Sadowski for a breast reduction and tummy tuck. This was an improvement I felt I needed to make for my quality of life but fear had kept me from doing it. I visited many surgeons but once I met Dr. Sadowski I knew she was "the one." She spent much more time with me in the operating room than I had expected, but it is clear she spent the time to be meticulous and give me a result that I would be very happy with. I wish I had done this sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Rita Sadowski and the staff are amazing at what they do. From start to finish. Coming here for a consultation where everything was explained very well and my expectations were met that day from what I was looking for. After the amazing job Dr.Sadowski performed in the operating room, I would recommend anyone to come to her! My results are great and I am loving everything about it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski and her team are all warm and welcoming. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Sadowski from the first day we met. She and her team have been thorough in all interactions we've had. I couldn't have asked for better results from my surgery and highly recommend her to anyone considering any type of plastic, reconstructive or cosmetic procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr Sadowski did such an amazing job on my breast reduction that I have been waiting for for over 10 years and was finally able to do. She has totally changed my quality of life. Her office staff are also wonderful! I was lucky to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Puts great detail into her work that leaves you with amazing results :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
When I was looking for a breast reduction surgeon, I found Dr. Sadowski through the Health Grades website. Based on the reviews, I immediately booked a consultation with her office. From the moment we met all the way through to the last follow-up, I was totally at ease and completely satisfied with everything. She has a great bedside manner, she listens to your questions and concerns, and patiently walks you through the entire process. I couldn't recommend a better surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I highly recommend coming to see Dr. Sadowski if you are looking for a plastic surgeon. After doing extensive research, I decided to come here for a consultation. She walked me through every step of the process and set my nerves at ease. Shannah and Dennis are always helpful as well. You can tell they all take pride in what they do and genuinely care about you! I love the new me thanks to Dr. Sadowski and her staff! I've never looked or felt better! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I was very anxious about seeing a plastic surgeon to talk about my body insecurities but Dr. Sadowski made me feel very comfortable. She was kind, thoughtful and explained things in detail and answered any questions I had. Her staff is also kind, caring and welcoming. I highly recommend her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sadowski?

Insurance accepted

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
MassHealth
Medicaid
Medicare
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Network Health
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
UniCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sadowski treats patients.