Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 49

Telehealth services available

Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ocala, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Sadowski has more experience with Plastic Surgery than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Georgetown University medical school in 1993. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham and MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sadowski to book an appointment.

Gentle Dentistry

Dr. Sadowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sadowski

2.6881720430107525%

Dr. Sadowski?
Dr. Sadowski was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the entire process. I got a tummy tuck and breast augumentation after having four children. I began the process during the start of quarantine with an online consult and instantly felt like Dr. Sadowski was the right doctor for me. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable.
Christine B. – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski was able to make me look YEARS younger in an hour or less with fills. If you are a gym rat like me, and losing volume in your face, you MUST make an appointment. Now my face matches my body!!!
Anonymous – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Amazing care and expertise. I felt I was in good hands from the beginning and my expectations were not only met but surpassed. Great staff, highly skilled and personable doctor.
Anonymous – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
I have had such a great experience with Dr. Sadowski and her office! I feel very safe and comfortable with everyone. My results look great. Everything could not have gone better it was perfect! Thank you so much!
Anonymous – Aug 12, 2020
excellent
Anonymous – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
My experience has been excellent. I couldn't be happier. I feel that Dr. Sadowski is extremely detail-oriented and that she could never make a mistake.
Anonymous – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski was so wonderful throughout the whole process, from consultation to post-op. She explained everything very clearly, and made sure to answer any questions I had along the way. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the market for breast reduction. She was kind and easy to talk to, and her staff was also so warm and welcoming.
R. N. – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski is very professional and a great listener when describing what type of service you want done. Her RN is also great and makes you feel very welcome and supportive when making your final decision.
Stephanie R. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski is a gifted physician and one of the best in Boston. I am also a surgeon so that;s saying something.
Henri T. – Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
My reconstruction and augmentation turned out great - better than i would have expected given the circumstances.
Anonymous – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr Sadowski performed a great surgery! i would highly reccommend her. Shannah and Ashley were great too! Can't say enough about my great experience
Leslie F. – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski was the type of doctor I needed to finally get my reduction surgery done. After going to a few other doctors who seemed more interested in getting my money and not helping me, Dr. Sadowski's overall approach and competence made this surgery and recovery much easier than I every thought it could go.
Anonymous – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Where do I begin? I was referred to Dr. Sadowski after having a breast augmentation to down size and lift procedure that resulted in the unfortunate loss of my nipple and Areola complex(necrosis) along with horrific staff infections on both breasts( which is a rare occurrence). The whole experience was surreal and I was at my lowest point when I finally met Dr. Sadowski approximately 6 weeks After my initial surgery. After my evaluation/consultation with Dr. Sadowski, she calmly spoke with me and set my expectations for how long it would take for my wounds to close and heal. She walked me step by step through a 4 month long process of how to take care of my wounds, change the dressings and which products to use in each phase of healing, At all times reassuring me everything will be ok and that she can reconstruct my breasts once I am fully healed. Fast forward a year; my wounds have fully healed and it was finally time for her to perform reconstructive surgery. They are perfect!!
TD – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski did my breast reduction in March 2018 and I could not be happier! The surgery and recovery was great. Dr. S and her staff were great throughout the whole process. I have referred 4 friends to her and they have had similar experiences. I can not say enough good things about this practice.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
This breast augmentation was going to be my first surgery and I was very nervous about the whole process. Dr. Sadowski made me feel the most comfortable of all the surgeons I met with. She answered all of my meticulous questions thoroughly and honestly. I chose her as my surgeon and I could not have made a better choice! The results are amazing and I am in love with my new breasts. I did not have any issues post op and my scars are barely visible only one month out!
C. B. – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Overall, I am happy with the results of my breast reduction surgery. Unfortunately, I did have some complications (bleeding and scarring), and although I don't blame Dr. Sadowski for that, I do feel that my post-operative care and follow-up was not as good as it should have been, and my problems and concerns were not handled as honestly as they should have been.
Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski is an artist! She and her staff explained everything perfectly and eased any and all concerns I had. This was a wonderful surgical experience!
Anonymous – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski listened to all my concerns, and answered all my questions. But beyond that she prepped me for things that I didn't know to ask about, and helped me through all stages of the surgeries over the last 2 years. I cannot imagine anyone being more kind, supportive, and a greater advocate than she has been. I allows felt that she was focused on providing me the best care possible.
K. M. – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Everything was great. The only thing I would have changed is I would have gotten more removed if I could go back. I am still 100% happy with the reduction, but if I could go back I would have gotten a little bit more removed. I am sure Dr. Sadowski removed the 1/3-1/2 that I requested, but it may have helped if more emphasis was put on really thinking about how much I wanted removed. Maybe I should have brought in a bra that I would like to be able to wear so Dr. Sadowski could confirm that the amount I was asking to be removed would equate to being able to wear that specific bra? just an idea. Overall, Dr. Sadowski is an extremely knowledgeable surgeon and is clearly invested in her patients.
Anonymous – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?
Dr. Sadowski made the experience of having a breast reduction simple and comforting. She takes the time to walk you through the process step by step providing reassurance and answering any questions that come up along the way. Not only does she provide support, expertise, and her past experiences but also relaxes any anxieties about the procedure itself. Her confidence and the support of the aiding staff made my overall experience the best! I would highly recommend!
Anonymous – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadowski?

Dr. Sadowski accepts

Dr. Sadowski accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
MassHealth
Medicaid
Medicare
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Network Health
Senior Whole Health
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Tufts PPO
UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on reconstruction of facial and body features damaged through injury, disease or birth defects in order to restore appearance and/or function.Compare with other Plastic Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 60% more than similar doctors

high

Dr. Sadowski performs Breast Reduction more than 85% of their peers

Dr. Sadowski performs this procedure more than 85% of their peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Sadowski treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 52% of their peers

Dr. Sadowski treats this condition more than 52% of their peers

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermatitis
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Upper Body Lift
  • Varicose Veins
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Rita Sadowski is a double-board certified plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon serving Boston and its western suburbs. She has a special interest in breast surgery, including breast reduction, breast augmentation, oncoplastic surgery, bre...Read more

Patient Testimonials

"Dr Sadowski is the best. Always understanding, accurate, and caring. Couldn't have asked for better. Will be back for more."

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery