Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

I understand how important it is for you to feel like the very best version of yourself. Regardless of whether you are interested in cosmetic surgery or reconstruction, you want your surgery to provide a natural result that will enhance your life. Knowing that you are able to make a positive change, your choice to undergo plastic surgery should create both a sense of empowerment and confidence that the results will look authentic. I believe that plastic surgery should never be overpowering. If you are looking for extreme or disproportionate changes, I am not the physician for you. One of the joys of plastic surgery is that there is no one right answer—no one surgery or treatment to achieve a desired goal. This is fantastic, because no two people are alike. We have different bodies and lifestyles. I work with my patients to navigate the multitude of options to create a personalized treatment plan. Happily, many of the treatments we provide have benefits beyond physical appearance. I want my patients to both look better AND feel better—to experience a transformation toward empowerment, beauty and completeness. If this is what you are looking for from a plastic surgeon, please explore my website and come in for a consultation.

New England Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, PC

• Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • MassHealth
  • Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Network Health
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sadowski

Patient Testimonials

Dr Sadowski is the best. Always understanding, accurate, and caring. Couldn't have asked for better. Will be back for more.
Excellent care received from the doctor and her staff. All questions answered thoroughly, no surprises. I would recommend Dr. Sadowski to anyone.
Dr. Sadowski has been so informative and helpful during the entire process. I'm beyond happy to have had this experience with her.

Dr. Rita Sadowski is a double-board certified plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon serving Boston and its western suburbs.  She has a special interest in breast surgery, including breast reduction, breast augmentation, oncoplastic surgery, breast reconstruction and revision of reconstruction. She is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center and a member of the Tufts Cancer Center Breast Health Program.    Her other areas of expertise include facial cosmetic surgery including face lift, rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty; body contouring including abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, liposuction, arm lifts, thigh lifts, and buttock lifts including Brazilian butt lifts (BBL); and hand surgery including endoscopic treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger repair, and hand rejuvenation.  She also personally performs all Botox, Dysport and Xeomin injections for her patients.  Dr. Sadowski earned her undergraduate degree from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and her MBA in Healthcare Management from the Wharton School of Business. She completed her general surgery residency and orthopedic hand surgery fellowship at the University of Massachusetts, and her plastic surgery residency at the Robert Wood Johnson School – University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.  She now resides in Massachusetts, and is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.  Dr. Sadowski is a member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, the premier national organization for leaders in the field of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.    Dr. Sadowski has offices in Chestnut Hill and Milford, and operates at the Tufts Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham, MetroWest Medical Center, Milford Regional Medical Center, and Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Dr. Sadowski's Experience

Dr. Sadowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Thigh Lift
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Vbeam Laser Treatment

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Georgetown University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • General Surgery-University Of Massachusetts Medical School,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Hand Surgery-University Of Massachusetts Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Plastic Surgery-Plastic University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Cooper University Hospital,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Sadowski has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Chinese

Dr. Sadowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sadowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadowski to family and friends
Dr. Sadowski's Performance
i had a great experience i'm so happy with the results
i suffered from diastasis recti for three years (since having my second child who was 10 pounds). as a small framed person my belly bulge made me look pregnant and i was desperate to have it addressed. no amount of exercised closed my gap and i knew surgery was my only option. i turned to dr sadowski after viewing several positive reviews on her and i have no regrets. i was beyond pleased with the results. it is truly the best money i ever spent.
excellent
I've been waiting nearly ten years to get a reduction and am so glad I found Dr. Sadowski. She listened well, was extremely transparent and thorough, and I knew she was the right surgeon for me. Her staff is incredibly professional and friendly, and handled my insurance issues without blinking an eye. The surgery was my first ever, and she explained everything to expect very well. I bounced back so quickly and am thrilled with my results. Definitely made the right choice, and am so grateful!!
I found Dr. Sadowski after long research online. I reached out to her office and I received a reply within the day. Shannah was very helpful in working with me to find a time to come in, and I had my consultation set up that week. I was instantly comforted by Dr. Sadowski's compassion. She was very thorough in answering all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with the result. Dr. Sadowski did exactly what I had hoped for. I am happier, lighter, and my back pain is diminished.
Dr. Sadowski has clearly procured a vast amount of experience during her years of practice. Her explanations are very concise yet very informative. Her warmth, care and amazing skill-set only reassures that I'll be of complete satisfaction a few weeks from now.
im so happy i had choose you for my surgery the results are amazing im so happy and glad with everything all steps since the first visit and results are the most beautiful part of this jorney thanks for all your work im really happy. Glenda Iasche.
My experience with Dr. Sadowski and her team was great from start to finish. I was able to schedule appointments that were convenient to me. Both the staff and Dr. Sadowski made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results from my procedures.
Dr Sadowski, Shannah and Dennis are the best possible office for my care. My confidence is back and I am happy happy happy. Thank you so much.
I never really felt like I liked myself. I am a very small girl and I have always had extremely large breasts. When I finally decided to talk to someone about it, Dr. Sadowski's web page caught my eye. After a few appointment with her- I decided to go through with a reduction, and I couldn't be happier. The whole experience has been positive and I really feel like I had a support team behind me. Not to mention my boobs look amazing...! Thank you so much Dr. Sadowski for m...
Dr. Sadowski in 2015 did my reconstruction surgery after my bilateral mastectomy . She was so kind and explained every step of the reconstruction. I am so happy and grateful with my results. i was truly blessed that I had such great care..
Dr. Sadowski performed my breast reduction surgery. She was very professional, personable, and kind. She provided me with the comfort to get through the process with her confident and respectful manner. I would recommend Dr. Sadowski to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. She is worth the travel, as her and her staff take the time to provide the absolute best care possible. I am extremely happy with my results and would do it over again exactly the same way if I had the chance.
I was very nervous coming in here, this was my very first surgery and Dr Sadowski made me feel at ease. I got breast implants. I was nervous they were going to look fake, or may be obvious that I got them done. After the surgery I had questions and anytime I called the office they had no problem answering them, and with me being nervous I was going to do something wrong they were willing to fit me in right away to ease my mind. At first I saw my nipples were not lined up...
I was very worried about finding a capable doctor, you hear such horror stories. I looked online for quite a while, reading everything I could about the procedures I wanted and then I researched as thoroughly as I could to find a doctor that I could trust. I was very nervous my first office visit but right away Dr. Sadowski's nurse Shannah made me feel like I was welcomed and in capable hands. Upon meeting Dr. Sadowski I could tell she was a very kind and patient person. ...
I recently went and saw Dr. Sadowski for Botox and a chemical peel and could not be happier with the results. The overall effect is extremely nature looking and my skin looks refreshed. She explained the process and any effects I would have afterwards. Her office is well-run, with little wait time and a helpful staff. I will be back to see Dr. Sadowski in the future.
From the very beginning, I was super confident and comfortable with Dr. Sadowski. She was actually a second opinion for me, after a not-so-welcoming consult at Mass General Hospital. She spent over an hour with me one-on-one for my initial consult, talking to me about what could be done, what should wait, what might be not be necessary, answering all my questions, showing me pictures. I walked out of her office with a quote, knowing that she was the one that was going to ...
Dr. Sadowski is AMAZING! She is thoughtful, practical and responsive to all questions. She even kept her office open late on a Saturday to stitch a small cut on my face from a fall. That level of patient loyalty and compassion is very hard to find and I am so thankful I chose her practice. Her staff is also very experienced and caring. I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Sadowski to see what she can do to help with any cosmetic or plastic surgery questions or needs you...
Dr. Sadowski was wonderful from the first visit to the last follow-up. Very honest & accurate in her assessments, and delivers the results (and then some)! Her staff is attentive & on the ball. Great surgical skills and a wonderful person, doesn't get any better than that.
very professional, i felt comfortable with her and i am very pleased with the results
My experience with my breast reduction surgery was amazing. Everything went so smoothly from pre-surgery to post surgery. Dr. Sadowski really knew what I wanted and listened to all my concerns.
always pleasant, willing to listen to my concerns
Rita was so helpful from the beginning when I was a complete wreck, she was kind and sympathetic when I was untrusting and angry...now I am whole again...i cannot stress enough how patient she was and what expert surgery she knows exactly what she s doing...because of her incredible skill I can put this all behind me....my breasts are beautiful!!! and at 52, they look better than when we started...lol
Dr. Sadowski was extremely knowledgeable. She took a really negative experience and turned it into a positive. Being a mastectomy patient and having more than 3 surgeries prior to getting her second opinion, I never thought coming to see yet another doctor would ever get me back to an almost normal appearance. She explained everything she had planned to do during surgery in depth and even explained why my outcome prior to seeing her may have happened. She really helped m...
Amazing care, all questions and concerns answered and reassured. Overall great team!
Dr Sadowski is a fantastic surgeon. She takes the time to sit and explain all procedures, next steps. She never made me feel rushed. She cares, it shows. She is an asset to her field and I am truly blessed to have been in her care.
I love Dr. Sadowski. She is very professional and meticulous. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Sadowski is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and sensitive to your situation. I was feeling pretty down on myself as I had extremely large breasts. She reassured me that she could make a difference and she was absolutely correct! From her office staff to the hospital experience to follow up, I could not say enough great things about Dr. S! I highly recommend her!
They say everything happens for a reason and having been rejected twice by my Insurance for a breast reduction I decided to give it one last shot after my friend told me about her wonderful results with Dr. Sadowski. She made my 34G breasts that were crippling my 5ft frame and made me a comfortable B/C while putting me at ease every step of the way. If you are unsure, dont be with Dr. Sadowski, she's simply "Top Notch"!!!!
wanted to narrow my alar base and dr. sadowski did a good job on this. she understood my need and explained the possible side effect to me (a small scar on the nose). the surgery went quick and well. a little swelling post surgery but not much pain or uncomfort.
Dr. Sadowski took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure I was comfortable with the whole procedure. She spent time picking out an appropriate size for me that delivered the most natural result. I am beyond happy with my entire breast augmentation experience. Dr. Sadowski gave me exactly what I was looking for! I am truly loving the way that I look. I would highly recommend working with Dr. Sadowski and her staff. Amazing!
Dr Sadowski performed my breast reduction surgery and the entire experience -from the very beginning to the very last follow up- was better than I could have expected. A charming, friendly honest and supportive woman, Dr Sadowski was a pleasure to work with and I felt confident, and well informed, about my decision at all times. The results are life changing, and I could not be happier.
After 30 years, two babies, weight loss and the inability to tighten my stomach muscles through exercise, I finally had a "normal" tummy. Dr Sadowsky was thoughtful, ready to answer my questions, patient and encouraging. My experience was more than I had anticipated. I am so pleased!
She was friendly, professional, and made the process comfortable. I'm very happy to have had her as my surgeon, she knew exactly what to do and carried it out perfectly. And I love the end result! My breasts look and feel perfect.
I came to Dr. Sadowski knowing I wanted a breast reduction, and I was met with professionalism, assurance, and support from her that a breast reduction would give me a better quality of life. I am extremely impressed and happy with the results and I would highly recommend Dr. Sadowski.
Dr. Sawowski exceeded my expectations. I am really happy with the outcome of my surgery.
I saw Dr. Sadowski for a second opinion on the procedure. She was instantly warm, open and understanding of my concerns, fears and past history. She walked me though the procedure, answered all of my questions, and when she found out I sew, she provided me with resources so that I can make my own bras! I believe that she was present to me because she genuinely cares about each of her patients as individual. The overall outcome of her work is better than I anticipate...
Dr. Sadowski has been a complete pleasure to work with from the start. When I originally came to see her I was impressed with her calm and patient manner. She thoroughly explained the procedure to me and what it would entail. I described that after having two children I felt the need to do this for my whole self. She sat and took the time to listen and talk to me regarding my feelings. So now two weeks later I feel great! My surgery went smooth and the care was great. I a...
Really pleased with the way my surgery came out. The recovery was way easier than I expected and although I'm still waiting for the swelling to go down (natural at this stage in my recovery), I think the results are going to look great.
excellent! great to work with Dr Sadowski.
My experience was totally awesome, and it was my first experience of this nature.
Dr.Sadowski has been extremely patient with me. She eased my nervousness and even called me on a Sunday when I was stressing myself out from the final decision. The results look really good!
I felt extremely comfortable right away upon meeting Dr. Sadowski for my consultation. She took the time to talk to me about my options and was extremely friendly. I booked the surgery right away and she has completely changed my life. She is always smiling and was extremely helpful before and after surgery. I am so happy and confident for the first time thanks to her!
Dr. Sadowski has excellent bedside manor, and took time to explain each and every step of what she was doing, from diagnosis to procedure. Although my procedure was simple, Dr. Sadowski took me just as seriously as any of her other patients. During the procedure I was extremely nervous, and Dr. Sadowski took care to talk me through what she was doing to ease my nerves. Her assistant even held my hand. It has not been long enough since the procedure to tell whether the...
Dr. Sadowski is super personable, she made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The pre-op, the surgery, the hospital, the hospital team and most of all Dr. Sadowski were top notch. I'm 2 weeks post and I'm loving what I see and how I feel.
very happy with her knowledge and care
Dr, Sadowski is personable, kind, attentive, straightforward. The entire experience far exceeded my expectations in terms of results and comfort. I could not be happier, and wish I had this done years ago.
I went to Rita with so many Brown Spots that had grown larger and Darker over the Years.. She did a Chemical Peel and provided me with a Facial Regimen which has Greatly Improved my Appearance in a Short Period of Time. Extremely pleased with the results!
complete satisfaction!
Dr. Sadowski was very compassionate and took time to go over all options for my condition including if I did nothing at all. She was straight forward with information and discussed possible bumps in the road as time went in preparation for my surgery. As I got discouraged in some delays , she was very supportive and kept me informed. Dr. Sadowski recommended that I needed a surgery prior to the one she was going to perform to achieve the greatest and safest results. Whic...
I had breast cancer and large breast reconstructions. They gave me back pain and it was hard to breathe when I walked or would lie down. Dr. Sadowski made my reconstruction match my frame. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. She wasn't pushy and I feel like I have a new breath of life. I also feel younger.
Have you seen Dr. Rita Sadowski, MD?

Visit Dr. Sadowski

• Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • MassHealth
  • Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Network Health