Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rita Goradia, MD
Dr. Rita Goradia, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Elizabeth, NJ. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Goradia is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.

700 N Broad St Ste 102

Elizabeth, NJ 07208

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Goradia

WE LISTEN TO OUR PATIENTS' PROBLEMS AND PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY,COMPASSIONATE CARE IN A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY !!!

Dr. Goradia's Experience

Dr. Goradia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Goradia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Difficult-to-Control Hypertension

• Pap Smear
  • Well Male Examination
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Government Medical College Baroda
  • Montefiore Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Montefiore Medical Centre
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Goradia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goradia has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Goradia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goradia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goradia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goradia to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Goradia Says:

DEAR PATIENTS, IT IS WITH GREAT PRIDE AND PLEASURE THAT WE ANNOUNCE THE OPENING OF OUR NEW,STATE OF THE ART,SPACIOUS OFFICE ON 1003 ST GEORGES AVE RAHWAY,NJ 07065 7323883006 THE OFFICE IS RIGHT ON THE MAIN ROAD,2 BLOCKS FROM RAHWAY HOSPITAL AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY TRAIN/BUS AND CAR.THERE IS PLENTY OF PRIVATE PARKING.IT IS HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE AND BOASTS 7 EXAM ROOMS AND A SPACIOUS WAITING AREA

Dr. Goradia's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
woodbridge, nj |
Worst dr ever. She said she spent 35 mins talking to me and explaining things to me. She never did that. She came in listened to my lungs and left only saying she can't release me. She totally changed my meds not giving me what my dr prescribed. This is behavioral meds too that's not safe. Then she said she did tests that were never done. This all according to the hospital reports. I felt so unsafe with her. She refused to release me after 5 days. I was terrified & felt like a hostage. Stay away
I would like to say that Dr. Goradia is of high excellence as a doctor. I am new to the area and was in Rahway Hospital. I did not have a doctor yet so I was given Dr Goradia and she was very thorough, caring and exceptional in the diagnosis of my condition. She saved my life in coordination with others. I am truly grateful to her and to have her now as my regular Doctor. I can say enough that she is above and beyond what you need as a Doctor!
in Elizabeth, NJ |
I would not recommend you to go to this doctor she is very unprofessional her staff are very disrespectful and rude her office looks very low budget disgusting and she's very slow and is always on the phone it takes her four hours to see three patients. I personally think someone needs to take her license away. I walked out I didn't even want to be seen by her I'm finding a new primary today. HORRIBLE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! Dont give her your hard earned money or your insurance you'll regret it!!!
Elizabeth, NJ |
Worst dr I have ever met has a smart remark always. Not a humble dr and belittles you. As a dr no good as a people person worse and the wait time is ridiculous.
Rahway, NJ |
She has terirble bedside manners. She does not fully explain to the patient procedures and honestly belittles you. Nurse working there is on her phone texting and looking at her facebook feed while with a patient (happened to me twice). It toook me over an hour to finally be attended. Overall, horrible experiences.
Port Washington |
I moved to elizabeth and switch to this doctor's office worst medical office I been in. The staff is very difficult to deal with loud and curse all the time. I got some blood work done came back for the results I'm here right now writing this review and it's been one hour and half. I asked very politely what is taking so long one of the staff said I could care less how long you wait.
Never met her before.only saw it photo of her on the wall. Probably at another location and has incompetent employees operating this location.
in Rahway, NJ |
She is aweful.
Have you seen Dr. Rita Goradia, MD?
Are you Dr. Goradia?