Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD

Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD

Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Ramlogan is affiliated with Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge, Gulf Coast Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center.

6150 Diamond Centre Ct # 1300

Fort Myers, FL 33912

• Connecticare

Learn about Dr. Ramlogan

See how frequently Dr. Ramlogan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
high
Sleeve Gastrectomy
Hernia

Dr. Ramlogan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hernia
  • Weight Gain

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Endoscopy

• Sound Shore Med Ctr-Ny Med Coll
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Danbury Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Ramlogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramlogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramlogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramlogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramlogan to family and friends
Dr. Ramlogan's Performance
in Cape Coral |
I really don't know where to start.... I got the pleasure of meeting Dr. Ramlogan while I was in the hospital in June. He has a warm, tender bedside manner. He has a compassionate attitude and he puts you at ease as soon as he enters your room. As with all surgeries, complications can arise, and since I had so many previous surgeries, I had some issues arise. Dr. Ramlogan was on top of things, as far as protocol and stat treatment. Never did I once question any decisions that he made for me.
in fort myers |
very friendly and helpful staff. Dr Ramlogan did a great job and made sure i was comfortable and informed through the entire process. I would definitely recommend him. And I have!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I had a sleeve gastrectomy performed by Dr. Ramlogan and his assistant in 2/2017. Throughout the process the office staff and especially Dr. Ramlogan took all the time I needed to answer any of my questions and thoroughly explained the procedures before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend this Dr. and the procedure.
Cape Coral FL |
I recommend Dr. Ramlogan he is very professional. I am satisfied and happy with the great job he did with me.
in Estero Fl |
This doctor was amazing. So caring and considerate of patient and family. Willing to take time to explain procedure involved. Offered prayer before surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Ramlogan.
in Fort Myers,FL |
Since I first met Dr.Ramlogan I knew is was an angel put in my path to help me in my journey. I was worried the whole time with the process but he always knew what to say and how to keep me calm he truly is a special doctor all I have to say is just because the process hurts doesn't mean the results won't be beautiful. Thank you Dr,Ramlogan
in Ft. Myers |
Dr. Ramlogan is the most caring, talented and smart Dr. I've ever known. He has performed surgery on me more than once and I believe saved my life. His P.A. Jill was equally as excellent. Together they make a great team and I wouldn't see anyone else. I would highly recommend. He listened to me and was able to diahnose my problem where no one else could. I owe him my life.
in Naples, Florida |
Dr. Ramlogan has to be the best doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he an expert in his field, he is professional, dependable, responsive and super kind. He has the best bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. He is young and energetic and always positive and encouraging. Wish he could be my doctor for everything. I highly recommend him and his staff. It's been a journey that has just begun but I know he will be there every step of the way. Thank you so much Dr. Ramlogan
in Fort Myers Fl |
I recently had a fantastic experience with Dr Ramlogan and his team . He was extremely helpful before , during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend anyone to visit with him and his team as a solution in weight loss options .
in Ft Myers, FL |
I am very grateful to Dr. Ramlogan, and his entire staff at SHAC! From my first appointment, I could tell that Dr. R. was genuinely interested in helping me achieve success, and better health. He truly works with you to achieve your goal - pre AND post op.
in Fort Myers |
Dr Ramlogan and Jill are both motivating and caring, they along with the whole staff make you feel welcome and comfortable as soon as you set foot in their office.Dr Ramlogan's bedside manner and I care attitude is genuine. You don't find many surgeons like him anymore. Anybody considering weight loss surgery I highly recommend Surgical Healing Arts Center!!!!
in Naples, FL |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Ramlogan and staff. He has such a great bedside manner and cares about his patients like no other doctor I have seen. He answers all you questions and makes you feel very comfortable. The staff are all professional and are there for you whenever you need them. The surgery was a breeze, I should have done it along time ago. Thank you so much for giving me my life back!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Ramlogan is AWESOME. Compassionate and understanding, takes his time with you to answer all you questions. Couldn't imagine anyone else doing my surgery.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Never found a doctor that care about patient as he does. Can't say enough good things about this doctor I would recommend him to everybody.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr Ramlogan and the whole staff at Surgical Healing Arts Center are wonderful. I rate him AAA. I really liked Dr. Ramlogan. He is very confident, very skilled, knowledgeable and personable. My gastric sleeve surgery was a breeze. No aches, no pain and no problems. I am now 6 weeks post surgery and have lost 30 pounds. I have more energy than I thought I would ever have ( at age 70 ). I feel good and am off most of my meds. I have Dr. Ramlogan to thank, and would highly recommend him
in FORT MYERS, FLORIDA |
I recommend anyone looking to have weight loss surgery done to go see Dr. Fish I Ramlogan! He is such a nice and carrying person that I know. I not only have a doctor, but a new friend, he really makes you feel at ease with whichever procedure you are doing. Him and his staff are one of a kind and I can't thank them enough.
in Ft Myers, FL |
As someone who is 65 years old, I had concerns regarding my suitability for this type of surgery. Dr. Ramlogan was able to allay those concerns and vetted my health through the process of involving both my primary care and specialist sign-offs. I found Dr. Ramlogan to be very competent and thorough. I am very pleased with the outcome and this surgeon.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Ramlogan for any and all Bariatric procedures. His level of attention to my individual need was beyond what I could've ever expected! Dr. Ramlogan has is very knowledgeable and passes down that knowledge to all his patients. I thank God I found Dr. Ramlogan to do my revision surgery after I regained most of my weight after my first gastric bypass. Dr. Ramlogan gave me a second chance of having a healthy and fit life and in will forever be in debt with him! Thank you Dr. R
in Cape Coral, FL |
Never have to look any further than this doctor. He is absolutely the best in his field. The Hospitals will say the same thing, Dr.Ramlogan is the best at what he does. Also, the entire office staff is outstanding and friendly.
in Cape Coral, FL |
VSG 7/19/17. Thank you to Dr. Ramlogan and team. Dr. Rhamlogan and Jill. Your friendly caring , concern was evidenced from the beginning, while still maintaining professional efficient standards of care. Both ensured that I had a thorough education of the process from the beginning. Jill I look forward to continued collaboration and consultation regarding my nutrition plan of care. Dr. Rhamlogan and Jill are an amazing team. Knowledge. Experience. Respectful, compassionate care.
in Oxford, CT |
Dr Ramlogan is an excellent surgeon and a very compassionate physician. He was my surgeon for two procedures. I am from CT and still miss him very much. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. I have told everyone he saved my life! I cannot comment on his office in FL but his staff here was very friendly and helpful.
in Naples,Florida |
Dr. Ramlogan was recommended to me from a co-worker. I was very impressed with his deameanor. His office is very organized,
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very good doctor and very professional. I am very please with his work and I definitely recommend Dr.Ramlogan as my surgeon.
in Ft.myers fl |
Dr.Rishi Ramlogan is trully blessing from god to those who are having problems lossing weight to get or meet the goal they have set and there staff is wonderful and kind to the patient need
in LaBelle Florida |
Dr. Ramlogan performed gastric sleeve surgery for me in Jan 2017. The surgery was a breeze and I feel great. Dr. Ramlogan is a very caring doctor and he and the staff at Surgical Healing Arts are awesome.
in Fort Myers |
Super funny caring over all a great doctor and amazing at what he does
in Ft Myers, Fl |
Dr. Ramlogan, is a very kind and understanding person! I was in the hospital for a obstruction in my stomach and as luck would have it, he became my Doctor!! A blessing for sure! He is always concerned for your feelings and makes you feel better, just by his presence,he is the best!!! A good person, a good man and a great Doctor!!!!
in Fort Myers, FL |
What can I tell you about Dr. Ramlogan , for one thing, "He Saved My Life"...New Years Day of 2017 I went to the ER at GCMC with abdominal pains approx. at 9:00 P.M. A CAT Scan showed a possible perforation in my colon which resulted in partial removal. I had emergency surgery in the early a.m. and Meeting Dr. Ramlogan for the first time he made me feel safe due to his compassion and "Genuine Ethic". I felt like my own brother was going to operate on me. I love my new Brother. God Bless You...
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan did my "Sleeve" and several "Endoscopy's. He is really a great doctor. I am very satisfied with his work and he has my 100% trust. He takes time talking to me and answers all my questions. He's a very caring and kind person. I would recommend Dr. Ramlogan to everyone.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
How can I express gratitude for this doctor and his team. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and skillful. He cares for me and my success. I have been his patient for less than a year now and to date have lost 52 lbs after Dr. Ramlogan performed bariatric surgery on me. Grateful for him and would recommend him to anyone considering this surgery. Thank you Dr. Ramlogan.
in Ft Myers, FL |
When I first went to Surgical Healing Arts I was nervous and scared, but during the seminar Dr. Ramlogan alieviated that. Although a serious surgery he made you feel more at ease. When I had my first actual appointment the same feeling came over me. Dr. Ramlogan and Jill stood beside be and went over everything step by step from the drugs I take to holding my hand into surgery. Dr. Ramlogan and Jil make a perfect tag team a comical duo at times. You will never leave their office without smile.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I went to Dr Ramlogan the first time because of problems with my stomach. I had a gastric stapling in 1979 my insides were amess. I left it all up to him. I fully trusted what he needed to do would be done. He did whatever it took to fix me. After 8 hours of surgery I am feeling much much better. A bit of pain but that's normal. Thank you Dr. for all you have done.
in Ft Myers, FL |
This is not your ordinary MD. He has made me a healthy person and one who is very happy with herself for the first time in years. My Surgey was a huge success. I had no pain and have lost over 40 pounds and it is so pleasurable to know this time it's not coming back. Thank you for giving me back my life. Rosealie Lesser
in ft myers, fl |
An Amazing man and Doctor! He makes you feel comfortable and listens to your concerns. I was nervous at first, with my past history and only trusting Dr. Shieh. But he stepped up to the plate and hit a home run! Thank you Dr. Ramlogan, I adore you!
in North Ft Myers |
Dr Ramlogan Is amazing!!! I would recommend him and Surgical Healing Arts Center to anyone looking for a life change. I am 5 weeks post op and my incisions are barely noticeable. The whole team makes you feel like family. Dr Ramlogan has never had a leak which is amazing and it shows how great of a doctor he is.
Bonita Springs, FL |
What a blessing it is to have Dr. Ramlogan & Jill Tanner in my life! I do not consider them solely doctors but family. Dr. R and Jill do not treat you as a number... they truly care, are compassionate and go above and beyond the duty of other doctors out there. Dr. R's & Jill's experience, expertise, sense of humor and caring hearts make them the perfect tag- team duo. I could have not asked for a better experience. It is without my hesitation I recommend Dr. Ramlogan and Jill Tanner!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Ramlogan is personable, mild mannered, and an expert in his field. I enjoy going to his office as everyone there is kind and professional. Jill Tanner is especially encouraging and upbeat! They make a great team!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Where do I start, from day one which was the seminar Dr Ramlogan made me feel super comfortable. I was so nervous but he took all of that away, super professional making sure I understood everything and explaining everything as we went along. I could t be happier with choosing Dr Ramlogan and Jill to do this surgery for me. I would recommend for anyone who is thinking about Gastric surgery to see Dr Ramlogan and I promise you will be more than happy. Big Thank you Doc ??
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan was my doctor & surgeon for a Bariatric Sleeve which he performed on June 2nd. My pre-surgery visits he explained thoroughly the procedure, what was expected of me etc.. I was very nervous and scared the day of the surgery and he calmed me down. He also gave me the option of backing out. Which I didn't. Post surgery he was happy with my healing and the grasp I had on the diet. I never felt rushed at our office visits and I felt he was really listening to me, the person.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I thank God for Dr. Ramlogan he treated me like family he love what he do and he is good at what he do. I love that he put God first. So if you are looking for a great and awesome doctor, doctor Ramlogan is that DOCTOR. When he did my surgery he made sure I was comfortable and in good hand God's hand and his hand. Dr. Ramlogan shows his face every visit he have somuch encouraging words for you.everybody that work with Dr. Ramloga made me feel safe in their care. So I truly what to say thanksguys
in New haven, CT |
When Dr Ramlogan was in Connecticut I had the pleasure of working with him. He's a great surgeon who focuses on the right things for the best outcome for his patients. He always puts the patient as his first priority and will continue to provide a next level of care.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Ramlogan & Jill are absolutely amazing! They have guided me through my weight loss journey ever since day one. They are super friendly & easy to contact. I was nervous when my surgery date finally came but I met with them a few days before & they walked me through the entire process. They are awesome would recommend them to everyone I know!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan is a great doctor and great surgeon. He helped alleviate my anxiety about the surgery to repair my hiatel hernia with plication because he explained everything so well. He was very understanding and compassionate with all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Ramlogan to anyone considering surgery. Dr. Ramlogan will find a way to cure a medical issue rather than just keep prescribing medicine for it.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Besides being a excellent surgeon, he has compassion and stands by his word. If I ever have surgery again, he would be the surgeon that I would feel confident in.
in Naugatuck ct |
Love Dr Ramlogen I met him in ct where he perform my gastric bypass on 12/30/14.I highly recommended he has a great bed side manor always there to answer your questions and very down to earth so don't hesitate if you're looking for a wonderful doctor.I wish I was closer to have him back as my Dr again.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan and Jill make a great team! They both have great personalities and nice bedside manner. They educated me every step of the way and my sleeve operation was flawless. I am very thankful for them.
in Fort Myers, FL. |
Excellent and personable doctor. Willing to take the time to explain the surgery and answer all questions. I had Gastric Bypass done with absolutely no issues at all. Very happy!
in Fort Myers |
Dr. Ramlogan conducted my bariatric surgery and did a flawless job! He has an awesome bedside manner. His whole staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I enjoy the support group and the FB page..
in Fort Myers |
Dr. Ramlogan removed my gallbladder two weeks ago. I feel much better and I am so happy to get back to living an active, healthy life. He was attentive, patient and engaging during our conversations. My recovery from the surgery that he performed was speedy and relatively painless.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr R. Did gastric sleeve surgery on me in February. Having many health issues are ready I was concerned about having the procedure. However Dr. R. put me at ease with his younger and his positive approach that nothing would go wrong. The surgery went well and I have begun my weight loss journey. Thank you so much Dr. Ramlogan.
Have you seen Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramlogan?