Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Surgical Healing Arts Center 6150 Diamond Centre Ct # 1300 Fort Myers, FL 33912 Get Directions
Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD
Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Ramlogan is affiliated with Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge, Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Medical Center.

Dr. Ramlogan's Experience

See how Dr. Ramlogan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ramlogan

Dr. Ramlogan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Ramlogan is now accepting new patients
Surgical Healing Arts Center6150 Diamond Centre Ct # 1300
Fort Myers, FL 33912
(239) 344-9786Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ramlogan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ramlogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramlogan to family and friends
Dr. Ramlogan's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
As someone who is 65 years old, I had concerns regarding my suitability for this type of surgery. Dr. Ramlogan was able to allay those concerns and vetted my health through the process of involving both my primary care and specialist sign-offs. I found Dr. Ramlogan to be very competent and thorough. I am very pleased with the outcome and this surgeon.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Ramlogan for any and all Bariatric procedures. His level of attention to my individual need was beyond what I could've ever expected! Dr. Ramlogan has is very knowledgeable and passes down that knowledge to all his patients. I thank God I found Dr. Ramlogan to do my revision surgery after I regained most of my weight after my first gastric bypass. Dr. Ramlogan gave me a second chance of having a healthy and fit life and in will forever be in debt with him! Thank you Dr. R
in Cape Coral, FL |
Never have to look any further than this doctor. He is absolutely the best in his field. The Hospitals will say the same thing, Dr.Ramlogan is the best at what he does. Also, the entire office staff is outstanding and friendly.
in Cape Coral, FL |
VSG 7/19/17. Thank you to Dr. Ramlogan and team. Dr. Rhamlogan and Jill. Your friendly caring , concern was evidenced from the beginning, while still maintaining professional efficient standards of care. Both ensured that I had a thorough education of the process from the beginning. Jill I look forward to continued collaboration and consultation regarding my nutrition plan of care. Dr. Rhamlogan and Jill are an amazing team. Knowledge. Experience. Respectful, compassionate care.
in Oxford, CT |
Dr Ramlogan is an excellent surgeon and a very compassionate physician. He was my surgeon for two procedures. I am from CT and still miss him very much. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. I have told everyone he saved my life! I cannot comment on his office in FL but his staff here was very friendly and helpful.
in Naples,Florida |
Dr. Ramlogan was recommended to me from a co-worker. I was very impressed with his deameanor. His office is very organized,
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very good doctor and very professional. I am very please with his work and I definitely recommend Dr.Ramlogan as my surgeon.
in Ft.myers fl |
Dr.Rishi Ramlogan is trully blessing from god to those who are having problems lossing weight to get or meet the goal they have set and there staff is wonderful and kind to the patient need
in LaBelle Florida |
Dr. Ramlogan performed gastric sleeve surgery for me in Jan 2017. The surgery was a breeze and I feel great. Dr. Ramlogan is a very caring doctor and he and the staff at Surgical Healing Arts are awesome.
in Fort Myers |
Super funny caring over all a great doctor and amazing at what he does
in Ft Myers, Fl |
Dr. Ramlogan, is a very kind and understanding person! I was in the hospital for a obstruction in my stomach and as luck would have it, he became my Doctor!! A blessing for sure! He is always concerned for your feelings and makes you feel better, just by his presence,he is the best!!! A good person, a good man and a great Doctor!!!!
in Fort Myers, FL |
What can I tell you about Dr. Ramlogan , for one thing, "He Saved My Life"...New Years Day of 2017 I went to the ER at GCMC with abdominal pains approx. at 9:00 P.M. A CAT Scan showed a possible perforation in my colon which resulted in partial removal. I had emergency surgery in the early a.m. and Meeting Dr. Ramlogan for the first time he made me feel safe due to his compassion and "Genuine Ethic". I felt like my own brother was going to operate on me. I love my new Brother. God Bless You...
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan did my "Sleeve" and several "Endoscopy's. He is really a great doctor. I am very satisfied with his work and he has my 100% trust. He takes time talking to me and answers all my questions. He's a very caring and kind person. I would recommend Dr. Ramlogan to everyone.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
How can I express gratitude for this doctor and his team. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and skillful. He cares for me and my success. I have been his patient for less than a year now and to date have lost 52 lbs after Dr. Ramlogan performed bariatric surgery on me. Grateful for him and would recommend him to anyone considering this surgery. Thank you Dr. Ramlogan.
in Ft Myers, FL |
When I first went to Surgical Healing Arts I was nervous and scared, but during the seminar Dr. Ramlogan alieviated that. Although a serious surgery he made you feel more at ease. When I had my first actual appointment the same feeling came over me. Dr. Ramlogan and Jill stood beside be and went over everything step by step from the drugs I take to holding my hand into surgery. Dr. Ramlogan and Jil make a perfect tag team a comical duo at times. You will never leave their office without smile.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I went to Dr Ramlogan the first time because of problems with my stomach. I had a gastric stapling in 1979 my insides were amess. I left it all up to him. I fully trusted what he needed to do would be done. He did whatever it took to fix me. After 8 hours of surgery I am feeling much much better. A bit of pain but that's normal. Thank you Dr. for all you have done.
in Ft Myers, FL |
This is not your ordinary MD. He has made me a healthy person and one who is very happy with herself for the first time in years. My Surgey was a huge success. I had no pain and have lost over 40 pounds and it is so pleasurable to know this time it's not coming back. Thank you for giving me back my life. Rosealie Lesser
in ft myers, fl |
An Amazing man and Doctor! He makes you feel comfortable and listens to your concerns. I was nervous at first, with my past history and only trusting Dr. Shieh. But he stepped up to the plate and hit a home run! Thank you Dr. Ramlogan, I adore you!
in North Ft Myers |
Dr Ramlogan Is amazing!!! I would recommend him and Surgical Healing Arts Center to anyone looking for a life change. I am 5 weeks post op and my incisions are barely noticeable. The whole team makes you feel like family. Dr Ramlogan has never had a leak which is amazing and it shows how great of a doctor he is.
Bonita Springs, FL |
What a blessing it is to have Dr. Ramlogan & Jill Tanner in my life! I do not consider them solely doctors but family. Dr. R and Jill do not treat you as a number... they truly care, are compassionate and go above and beyond the duty of other doctors out there. Dr. R's & Jill's experience, expertise, sense of humor and caring hearts make them the perfect tag- team duo. I could have not asked for a better experience. It is without my hesitation I recommend Dr. Ramlogan and Jill Tanner!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Ramlogan is personable, mild mannered, and an expert in his field. I enjoy going to his office as everyone there is kind and professional. Jill Tanner is especially encouraging and upbeat! They make a great team!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Where do I start, from day one which was the seminar Dr Ramlogan made me feel super comfortable. I was so nervous but he took all of that away, super professional making sure I understood everything and explaining everything as we went along. I could t be happier with choosing Dr Ramlogan and Jill to do this surgery for me. I would recommend for anyone who is thinking about Gastric surgery to see Dr Ramlogan and I promise you will be more than happy. Big Thank you Doc ??
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan was my doctor & surgeon for a Bariatric Sleeve which he performed on June 2nd. My pre-surgery visits he explained thoroughly the procedure, what was expected of me etc.. I was very nervous and scared the day of the surgery and he calmed me down. He also gave me the option of backing out. Which I didn't. Post surgery he was happy with my healing and the grasp I had on the diet. I never felt rushed at our office visits and I felt he was really listening to me, the person.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I thank God for Dr. Ramlogan he treated me like family he love what he do and he is good at what he do. I love that he put God first. So if you are looking for a great and awesome doctor, doctor Ramlogan is that DOCTOR. When he did my surgery he made sure I was comfortable and in good hand God's hand and his hand. Dr. Ramlogan shows his face every visit he have somuch encouraging words for you.everybody that work with Dr. Ramloga made me feel safe in their care. So I truly what to say thanksguys
in New haven, CT |
When Dr Ramlogan was in Connecticut I had the pleasure of working with him. He's a great surgeon who focuses on the right things for the best outcome for his patients. He always puts the patient as his first priority and will continue to provide a next level of care.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Ramlogan & Jill are absolutely amazing! They have guided me through my weight loss journey ever since day one. They are super friendly & easy to contact. I was nervous when my surgery date finally came but I met with them a few days before & they walked me through the entire process. They are awesome would recommend them to everyone I know!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan is a great doctor and great surgeon. He helped alleviate my anxiety about the surgery to repair my hiatel hernia with plication because he explained everything so well. He was very understanding and compassionate with all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Ramlogan to anyone considering surgery. Dr. Ramlogan will find a way to cure a medical issue rather than just keep prescribing medicine for it.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Besides being a excellent surgeon, he has compassion and stands by his word. If I ever have surgery again, he would be the surgeon that I would feel confident in.
in Naugatuck ct |
Love Dr Ramlogen I met him in ct where he perform my gastric bypass on 12/30/14.I highly recommended he has a great bed side manor always there to answer your questions and very down to earth so don't hesitate if you're looking for a wonderful doctor.I wish I was closer to have him back as my Dr again.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Ramlogan and Jill make a great team! They both have great personalities and nice bedside manner. They educated me every step of the way and my sleeve operation was flawless. I am very thankful for them.
in Fort Myers, FL. |
Excellent and personable doctor. Willing to take the time to explain the surgery and answer all questions. I had Gastric Bypass done with absolutely no issues at all. Very happy!
in Fort Myers |
Dr. Ramlogan conducted my bariatric surgery and did a flawless job! He has an awesome bedside manner. His whole staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I enjoy the support group and the FB page..
in Fort Myers |
Dr. Ramlogan removed my gallbladder two weeks ago. I feel much better and I am so happy to get back to living an active, healthy life. He was attentive, patient and engaging during our conversations. My recovery from the surgery that he performed was speedy and relatively painless.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr R. Did gastric sleeve surgery on me in February. Having many health issues are ready I was concerned about having the procedure. However Dr. R. put me at ease with his younger and his positive approach that nothing would go wrong. The surgery went well and I have begun my weight loss journey. Thank you so much Dr. Ramlogan.
in Hudson, Michgan |
Dr. Ramlogan is an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being that gives his all to his patients. His compassion and care for his patients is second to none! I met Dr. Ramlogan shortly after a horrific car accident. When no other Doctor would see me due to the hideous condition I was in, his first words to me were "No matter what - I will stay by your side"! Those words will never be forgotten nor can I ever thank Dr. Ramlogan enough for literally saving my Life!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Ramlogan is a great doctor/Surgan My surgery went great and my recovery is doing well thank doctor for everything you have done for me
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very good and professional doctor he made my surgery go smoothly thank you for everything
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very considerate and friendly.
in Estero, FL |
Dr. Rish Ramlogan is an AWESOME surgeon who also has a very personable bedside manner. We are very lucky that he was the surgeon on staff when my husband had gall bladder surgery that also included gangrene. Because of his demeanor, he made us feel very calm even though the condition was very serious. An excellent surgeon, his office staff is wonderful, and his hospital associate is as wonderful as he is. Thank you Dr. Ramlogan for helping us through a very tough time. The BEST!!
in Estero, FL |
I went into the hospital as an emergency with Pancreatitis and Gall Stones. Dr. Ramlogan performed the laparoscopic surgery to remove the gall bladder after the pancreatitis was resolved. He was very encouraging, knowledgeable, and obviously highly skilled. I have had no problems since the surgery and feel that I have had a quick recovery. I definitely would recommend Dr. Ramlogan.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr . Ramlogen is great!
Excellent bedside manner.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Fun to work with. Always nice! Great communication.
Naples, FL |
Great experience with doctor and office staff. My outcome thus far has been good. My only complaint is they use a Hospital that is not up to par... I would certainly recommend this surgeon to a friend or family member.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Ramlogan is awesome!! Love working with him. Great surgeon.
Naples, FL |
Love Dr Ramlogan! Great surgeon!
in Naples, Fl |
Wonderful surgeon. Takes the time to really get to know his patients. Fun to work with. Highly recommend!!
Naples, FL |
Wonderful surgeon! Very courteous. Great reputation.
Naples, fl |
Excellent doc! 2 thumbs up. Gateway to work with. Down to earth. Very skilled surgeon. Cool , calm , collected , confident!
Ft Myers, FL |
Excellent doc. Very compassionate. Professional.
Have you seen Dr. Rishi Ramlogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramlogan?

Compare Dr. Ramlogan

Dr. Ramlogan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Ramlogan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ramlogan's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hernia

Sound Shore Med Ctr-Ny Med Coll

Completed in 2010

Danbury Hospital

Completed in 2011

Dr. Ramlogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramlogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Endoscopy