Dr. Rinku Dutt, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Luna Vision 6291 State Route 30 Ste 9 Greensburg, PA 15601 Get Directions
Dr. Rinku Dutt, MD
Dr. Rinku Dutt, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Greensburg, PA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Dutt is affiliated with Upmc Shadyside, Allegheny Valley Hospital and Excela Health Latrobe Hospital.

Dr. Dutt's Care Philosophy

My focus is to earn your trust while addressing your concerns in a safe and individualized manner. Dr. Dutt

Dr. Dutt's Experience

See how Dr. Dutt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dutt

Dr. Dutt accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Dutt is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dutt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dutt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dutt to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Dutt's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had one I done it April and this doctor kept canceling my appointment to do my other eye it went on for over six months. I'm walking around without being able to see out of one eye and trying to drive. I can't schedule another appointment with her because her scheduler Is out on vacation for several weeks. Horrible way to treat a patient.
Philadelphia, PA |
She is very rude to her staff, they try very hard and yet they are human they will make mistakes, she appreciates nothing. There is a beautiful spirit by the name of Tommie she is a ray of sunshine, people like her make it easier to come back.
in Oil City, PA |
Horrible experience. Rude, terrible bedside manner. Will not answer your questions . It's as though you are bothering her. Botox started to reverse itself within two weeks . Most ran back out of my forehead from the bleeding. Go elsewhere, buyer beware.
Ligonier, PA |
Dr. Dutt was informative, personable and very professional. She did a superior job on my Botox! I look forward to returning. She is down to earth and not in to all the expensive splash and dazzle in her office décor. I see this as a reflection of her genuineness and no nonsense practice. What a great doc!
Pittsburgh, PA |
The office is filthy and the staff are unorganized and clueless. Dr. Dutt has a poor bedside manner and is very rough and abrasive. I received Botox injections and returned because of improper placement. Dr. Dutt was not happy with my complaints but performed a revision. SHe caused horrific bruises and pain to my face.
in 15601 |
Went back and forth on whether or not to have lasik surgery on both eyes. I have been with glasses my entire life and I went for it. Now I can say it is the best money I think I have ever spent.... Dr. Dutt and her entire staff are excellent at what they do. Answered every question that I had and made sure that I was happy with my decision. The only complaint that I have is I can't believe I waited so long to have it done....
Greensburg, PA |
I have been researching corrective eye procedures for nearly 5 years. I finally decided to pull the trigger this year. I went to Dr. Dutt after pouring over every review and also because she came recommended by several friends. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and compassionately guide you through the LASIK process, she is not your doctor. Having said that, she is very professional and knows here speciality better than any other doctor I have come across. I love my new vision
Have you seen Dr. Rinku Dutt, MD?
Are you Dr. Dutt?

Compare Dr. Dutt

Dr. Dutt's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dutt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dutt's Board Certifications

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eye Infections

Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Cleveland Clinic Fndn
    University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Dutt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dutt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology