Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Sherman

Rimma L Sherman MD

101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 214 West Orange, NJ 07052

Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD is an internal medicine specialist in West Orange, NJ. She graduated from Azerbaijan State Med Institute N Narimanov Baku Azerbaijan and specializes in internal medicine, integrative medicine, and more.

Dr. Sherman accepts

Dr. Sherman accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

3.9

Dr. Sherman?
Dr. Sherman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD
The best doctor I have ever been to. My family and many friends continue to see her as their doctor and are continually stunned at her enormous knowledge and strong compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
Dear Dr Sherman, I love coming to see you.Lately its well physicals once a year,since I am doing so well after all medical care that I got from you for all my maladies.You made me feel great physically and emotionally. I am forever grateful for all your care. Rachel C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
Love Dr Sherman! She is the first physician who takes a personal interest in not only my physical health but also my emotional well-being! She takes all the time I need to address my concerns, and I always leave the office feeling confident that I’m getting the best medical advise. I’m approaching 70 years old and because of Dr. Sherman’s recommendations about proper nutrition and supplementation I look and feel more youthful than my real age. she is so worth the wait!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
I have seen a ton of Drs who couldn’t help me. I was on ton of medications and was depressed and was sick of being sick. When I found doctor Sherman through a friend, I was really at the end of the rope and thank god I found her because she changed my life around. She is thural, very smart and extremely caring and take the time to talk to me. She truly cares about her patients and you will never find anyone like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
t week Dr Sherman is one of a kind. She always takes her time and never rushes you out. She listens and is very thural. She has helped me and my family so much over the years and we are greatful. Easy to make an appointment and the staff are wonderful. Highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
Very long appointment and wait time. unnecessary testing and so many tests done without much answer and No explanation. Rude response when asked i questions. Lab tech spelled my name wrong and insurance had issues covering tests Only will speak to you at follow up appointment. Other testing done which was not explained either costing 4000$ without even pre authorizing or reviewing these. Front desk, Tiffany was very nice. Assistant or nurse that did labs was very rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
I always love my visits with Dr. Sherman.She is knowledgeable, friendly, resourceful and a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
First visit my appt was 3pm and she didn't see me until 6:15pm. I was very tempted to walk out during this wait but I had already paid the $400 visit fee when I arrived so i waited. 2nd visit my appt was 3:30, and waited until 5:15pm then walked out. Unacceptable, no courtesy to our time and disrespectful to patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I’ve been her patient for almost 20 years. She’s been treating my parents and now my kids. She truly cares about her patient’s health. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman as the most caring, concerned, professional, experienced, and knowledgeable physician. She is great at correctly diagnosing different cases. Her approach to treatment is ‘out of the box’ as she efficiently combines traditional and alternative treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manners, kind, friendly and easy to deal with. Great office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Sherman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sherman treats patients.