Dr. Rikk Lynn, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 22 reviews.
Author:
I have seen Dr. Lynn for both acne and mole concerns. He’s been very attentive, kind and thorough. I have Medicaid and he honestly is the best doctor I’ve seen with this insurance coverage. I was called for an appointment, scheduled within 3 weeks and was seen on time. Staff was super friendly. Thumbs up from me
Author:
Very bad medical doctor. Rude arrogant. Always in hurry. Would not hear how antibiotics hurt My kidneys.avoid at all cost.
Author:
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!! Rikk Lynn MD. misdiagnosed my condition on my face insisted he wanted to view my genitals and wanted to prescribe Accutane a banned medication known to cause Crohn's, IBS disease !! AVOID AT ALL COST !!
Author:
I called over 6 months ago to get an appointment and was told they had to call me back. Waited a couple of weeks- no call. I called again and was given an appointment 3 months later. Uh... OK so waited for my appointment. A week prior to my appointment I was called and told he would be "out of the office on the day of my appointment and I would have to re-schedule. The soonest I could get was 3 weeks later . All this after waiting months to get in. GOOD BYE!! Not going there I will go elsewhere
Author:
When people say he was in the room for eight minutes, I think they’re being generous. Dr. Lynn has turned into the eight second doctor. He has his staff collect all info, history, complaints, etc. walks in the room, is rude, mumbles something, walks out. But guess what? He still gets to bill insurance companies for a “doctor” visit. What a joke. I thought he was wonderful the first time I saw him. I won’t waste my time again and I suggest you don’t either. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!
Author:
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, Dr. Lynn did not greet me or extend hand, spent total of 8 minutes with me, misdiagnosed my skin condition !!!
Author:
Dr. Lynn has always done an amazing job helping my family with Dermatology so I referred my husband. Dr. Lynn didn't even bother to examine him. It turned out that my husband had a Demodex mite infestation and Dr. Lynn missed it. It's my opinion that Dr. Lynn looked at my husband, heard his complaint and decided that he was crazy. This is unacceptable.
Author:
HORRIBLE DOCTOR RIKK LYNN MD. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR who thinks that Accutane that has been taken off market is safe and wanted to prescribe it to me !!! appointment lasted 8 minutes !!!!
Author:
Dr. Lynn is terrific. The care he has given my son with considerable acne was/is awewome.
Author:
Dr. Lynn himself is great. Friendly, courteous, and so is his supporting staff. His office support though is terrible. Getting an appointment is a nightmare and very frustrating. You get told one thing by the doctor, and another thing by the front office. Horrible.
Author:
Very friendly staff, limited wait time Dr. Lynn was very thorough, knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions Highly recommend
Just horrible.
Author:
servicers good,Dr Lynn Rikk good job.