Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Parikh

Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery PLLC, Bellevue, WA

1810 116th Ave NE Ste 102 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Kasturba Hosp/KMC in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Parikh accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Parikh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD
RecentMost Helpful
An amazing surgeon who made my dreams a reality!! From beginning to end I couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
I am an operating room nurse in the Puget Sound area, so I did my homework before I chose a surgeon. I’ve worked with many surgeons and I am very happy I went with Dr. P for my breast augmentation and lift. My case was even more difficult because I had a ruptured gummy bear implant that needed to be removed. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. P and his team. They were caring and professional, from the office to the OR. He is an artist who believes in and practices perfection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh is the best. I cannot recommend Dr. Parikh more highly. He did my wife's implants and he did an AMAZING JOB. She is Asian and has a very small frame, but he was able to perfectly augment her already nice body so that she looks perfect! He helped her decide the right size so that she doesn't look either too big or too small, but just perfect. Dr Parikh actually gave us his cell phone number to get ahold of him. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
After learning about dr. Rikesh online, I went in for a consultation. He was very informative, knowledgeable, and welcoming. Soon after I made a sound decision to move forward with my calf augmentation Proceedure. After my surgery, He constantly followed up with me to ensure I properly recovered without any complications. I highly suggest that if you are interested in having cosmetic surgical procedure, contact Dr. Rikesh and meet with him in person. You will be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
My experience with Dr. Parikh has been great. My ears were stretched to nearly 2" and I was able to naturally shrink them down to about an inch on my own. I didn't expect to have totally normal lobes after surgery, because i've never seen anyone with such big ears have normal lobes after surgery. I am so glad I found him through research and reading reviews, because he did an amazing job. It's been a couple months and they're almost totally healed. I have such normal ears. I am so happy. I was s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
I developed as a curvy girl, and with just a little added weight, my arms slightly bulging, I often had a hard time fitting into certain tops or sleeved dresses. And so I decided to get an arm liposuction. The downtime was shorter than anticipated, with minimal pain and quick healing. I'm happy of the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
I had a significant experience with Dr. Parikh. In addition to that the staffing was amazing from the consultation to the follow up appointments and everything in between. The results have exceeded my expectations. My tummy looks stunning, also I had a breast implants and it looks amazing. Dr. Parikh is very knowledgeable, caring and ensures that clients have great experience. The nurses during procedures were very sweet and patient. Dr. Parikh called to check in after surgery to make sure my ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?
Dr. Rikesh Parikh is one of the best doctors in the NW! He did a Rhinoplasty for me about 2 weeks ago, and it looks TOO perfect. I recommend everybody to go to Dr. Parikh for facial and body surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rikesh Parikh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parikh?