Dr. Rigoberto Franco Jr, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Rigoberto Franco Jr, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Rigoberto Franco MD 9710 E Indigo St Ste 303 Palmetto Bay, FL 33157 Get Directions

Dr. Rigoberto Franco Jr, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palmetto Bay, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Franco Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Franco Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Franco Jr

Dr. Franco Jr's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Miami Beach, FL |
what an arrogant so and so. I'm there for 5 minutes before this dude starts telling me a story about the patient he saw before me. an embarrassing story. he rushes me through. tells me a few of my questions are dumb and hurriedly gives me some scripts and ushers me out the door. When's trying to pick up prescriptions the pharmacist tells me the doctor needs to call the insurance company to get approval. I call the doctors office and the person tells me they don't call. Pay full price.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Franco is a brilliant doctor and diagnostician. He is so nice and spends plenty of time with you. He and his staff are excellent.
in Kendall, FL |
Great doctor! Too busy.
in Homestead |
I have been a patient of Dr. Franco for many years. Yes he is straight forward when it comes to taking care of you. He wants the best for you. I totally recommend him.
in Miami FL |
I will recommend this doctor to my family and friends and any one i know. I love him he is the best. He has been my Doctor for over 15 years. The only reason he is not my doctor now, i moved. Love you Dr. Franco
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Franco is the best doctor in the world I don't know what I would do without him.
in Miami, Florida |
The doctor has no patience. I was filling out the papers that they gave me and my baby woke up crying and as soon as I was going to pick him up he screamed from the inside to take the baby out of the office. Therefore i didn't know it was the doctor until I got inside and he said sorry but he was very stressed.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Franco is seriously a God send he is such a humanitarian physician don't care about time when he is taking care of his and there well been. He is extreamly cautioned about your test and a fast aggressive decision maker when he has to. Really love him all my family is seen by him wouldn't be other wise. God bless him and his staff witch are a valuable piece to his office
Have you seen Dr. Rigoberto Franco Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Franco Jr?

Compare Dr. Franco Jr

}

Dr. Franco Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Franco Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Franco Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud

Graduated in 1986

West Suburban Med Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Franco Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Franco Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Franco Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Franco Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.