Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 53

Anesthesiology

Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD is an Anesthesiology Specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Kentucky in 1997. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD

Anesthesia Consultants Indianap

1801 Senate Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46202

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Cottrell treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cottrell accepts

Dr. Cottrell accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Cottrell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cottrell

3.0

Dr Cottrell did the anaesthesia for a surgery I had recently. He was fabulous. I informed him ahead of time that I wake up after surgery nauseated and he took care of that and when I woke up after surgery I was wide awake. No grogginess or anything Just woke up talking, the nurse said. I have had several surgeries in my life but this was the easiest I've ever had. I woud give him ten stars but I can't. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Cottrell!!!
Michael Oliver – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cottrell?

• Anesthesiology

1997
University Of Kentucky

Is Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Cottrell's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Cottrell accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD's office located?

Dr. Cottrell's office is located at 1801 Senate Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Cottrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ricky Cottrell, MD?

Anesthesia Consultants Indianap