Dr. Ricky Bassi, MD

Endocrinology & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Ricky Bassi, MD
Dr. Ricky Bassi, MD is an endocrinology & metabolism doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. She has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Bassi is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto.

Dr. Bassi's Experience

See how Dr. Bassi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bassi

Dr. Bassi accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bassi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bassi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bassi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bassi's Performance
    GOOD
Modesto, CA |
Dr Bassi was professional, knowledgeable, personable, and listened my concerns.
in Modesto, CA |
I took my mother in law to her appt as she is an umcontrolled diabetic. I found Dr. Bassi to unattentive, with her own agenda and I was shocked when she said my mother in law could have a pb& j if her numbers got to 150!!!! I said, " That is the mentality that got her staying beteeen 300 to 500". At this point, Dr. Bassi started reading a text on her iphone watch, proceeded to change her insulin that was working to the one that wasnt working. And SHE CANT PRESCRIBE MEDS????????
in Modesto, CA |
Dr. Bassi is very positive and upbeat. I have a very comfortable feeling about my last visit with her.
in Modesto, CA |
She is the best, because she cares for her pacient
in Turlock, CA |
Dr. Bassi is very forth coming which I love and she got me into Stanford ASAP! She listens and explains thoroughly.
in Modesto ca |
She was great I looking forward to a long relationship between herself and me
in Ceres, CA |
Dr. Bassi is amazing at what she does! I have seen many endos and she is by far one of my favorites.
Modesto, CA |
I like that she looked at my thyroid and what was going on with it beyond that the blood work looked normal but the thyroid was bulging out the side of my neck. But she is always in a big rush and she gives you the information she wants you to have but never gives you any time to ask questions that you may have.
Modesto, CA |
No respect or regard for the patient. None. Zero. It's just her and the computer, the patient is invisible. Will not look you in the eyes except upon prodding, and even then difficult to achieve. No purpose to the patient even being there. It appeared this doctor is treating the medical record file, not the person. A purely administrative approach, where the patient's role is merely to update the computer record, in any other regard is treated as an irritant. Will not be going back, obviously.
Modesto, CA |
A very nice and capable doctor, but getting an appointment to see her has been a nightmare. It took 8 months to get my first appointment. All other appointments have been just as difficult. She is booked at least 3+ months in advance and is not available in the afternoons. Appointments are very quick. She speaks very fast and always seems rushed. I would love this doctor if she had more time and scheduling an appointment was easier.
in Tracy, CA |
Super happy so far. Been trying to lower my A1C that seems to steadily rise, for over 5yrs after a CABG surgery that messed up my controlled diabetes. Been seeing other endocrinologist, nutritionists & PCP Dr's without any success thinking no hope of past will return. After 5mo. seeing Dr BASSI achieved a breakthrough
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Bassi was fantastic. She was on time,explained everything & made sure I understood, the office & waiting areas were immaculate & the staff extremely helpful. I can't say enough positive things about this office. However, the parking situation SUCKS!! I was 15 minutes late to my appt because I was searching for a parking spot for 35 minutes - no joke!! Compact parking spots may fit a mini coupe or a motorcycle but not a compact car. Very stressful!
Terrific explanations, engenders trust
in Atwater, CA |
Dr. Bassi is personable, confident & knowledgeable in her field of practice. She looked me in the eyes and provided me with answers to my questions and concerns. I found this respectable and felt comfortable with her treatment plan. I have met with other physicians who talk with their back toward me typing away on a computer without taking the time to provide compassionate respectable care. I appreciate her assertiveness in treating my condition and am happy with her provision of care.
in Oakdale Caodesto, CA |
Excellent at explaining treatment and why professional but aprochable office and staff are clean and professional best experience with a doctor ever !! Recommend ????
Love her!
in Salida, CA |
I love Dr Bassi !!!!! She is very attentive and she listens to me. she explains things thoroughly and even asks about other things that are going on with me health wise like my foot surgery. She is also very open to discussing my needs in respect to Endocrinology with other Doctors like my foot surgeon, etc. She truly cares about her patients. I hope to have her as my Endo for a very long time. I have never felt better.
in Modesto, CA |
have had issues from day 1 spent 2 years in coming too visits, final straw after confronting doctor on diagnosis and pushing meds which show with what im already on will cause spikes in blood sugar ie a1c asked why i wasnt told regarding another diagnosis she claimed was a problem i was then told to get a new doctor cant even fathom recommending this doctor seems to be a nice person but relationship too patients and identifying issues is quiet questionable
in Modesto, CA |
I saw Dr. Bassi yesterday, she was kind and thorough making certain I understood fully the reasons for my personal Dr. sending me to her. She took her time with me and actually made a drawing so I could see and better understand where there may be an issue with my health and also what could be done about the situation. I must say what a wonderful smile she has! Thanks!
in Ahwahnee, CA |
I will never recommend this Dr Waited five mounts to see her she talked to me for maybe 10 minutes at most barely put her hands on me at all. She would cut me off when I was trying to talk to her then ordered a bunch of labs but didn't do a thyroid globulin level that I wanted did order a ultra sound tho. The main thing I told her with my family history everything comes back normal but we still have symptoms the the growths we get are too small to see but have major thyroid symptoms IE cancer.So
Have you seen Dr. Ricky Bassi, MD?
Are you Dr. Bassi?

Compare Dr. Bassi

Dr. Bassi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology & Metabolism

Dr. Bassi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bassi's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Bassi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bassi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology & Metabolism
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Bassi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bassi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.