Dr. Rick Pumill, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Pumill

Cross County Cardiology

103 River Rd Ste 201 Edgewater, NJ 07020

Dr. Rick Pumill, MD is a cardiology specialist in Edgewater, NJ and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Ross University in 1985 and specializes in cardiology and preventive cardiology.

Dr. Pumill accepts

Dr. Pumill accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Pumill's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pumill's Top Procedures and Conditions

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Pumill treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Pumill treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Coronary Artery Calcification

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Doppler
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Stenting
  • Echocardiography
  • Edema
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endocarditis
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vein Laser Ablation

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Cardiology

1.2048192771084338%

Dr. Pumill?
Dr. Pumill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rick Pumill, MD
My husband visited Dr Pumill after multiple issues with shortness of breath thought to be related to his lungs. He was right on target with diagnosis of aortic stenosis. Bright, caring and took the time to explain the issues. Optimistic and reassuring. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
A world class physician and person with a wonderful support staff. He saved my life twice by recognizing the need for a cardiac catheterization and stent placement. I had 99% and 100% blockages in 2013 and 2018 respectively, in major arteries, but was almost asymptomatic. A brilliant man, but extremely kind and modest, and really one of the nicest people I know. I give him my highest recommendation possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Excelent relation with patient.Dedicates time and explanation which many physician's don't do now. I was very pleased on my first visit.A good doctor is who doesn't see the payment of the insurance and gives quality to the patient. I recommend him to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I’d give more than 5 stars if I could. From beginning to end, Dr. Pumill was courteous and explained everything in detail. After visiting a previous cardiologist whom I didn’t have a great experience with, I was referred to this office. I am so glad I made the decision to come here and will continue to do so with regards to any cardiology inquiries that I may have moving forward. Thank you for everything that you and your staff had done for me, Dr. Pumill!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Exceptional cardiologist and staff ! When visiting the office the energy overflows your surroundings! I am being treated for high blood pressure and sleep apnea. Dr.Rick Pumill is a diamond in the rough, which is rare ! He has the perfect bedside manner, incredibly knowledgeable, caring and sensitive to your every medical need(s). I am extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Pumill, he is one of a kind. Thanks Dr.Pumill and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
The whole staff was wonderful. Dr. Pumill was excellent. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
In my 50 years the best doctor-patient experience I had. Dr. Pumill is not only a great physician, he has an amazing bed side manner, he is empathetic and caring. I can not say enough about him and his manners and approach to educate, diagnose, explain... I will recommend him to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I like the doctor very much. I do not like his billing system. Every test I'd read by different doctors. My copay is $20.00 but over visit cost me sixty dollars because I had three tests. I don't think that's a good way to bill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
DR. Pumill bed side manner is exceptional, you don't feel like your in and out of his office when he is examining you. He makes you feel like he real cares about you, not just a number during his course of work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Pumill for over 25 years. Dr. Pumill saved my life. Without him I would have been dead 5 years ago. Thank you Dr. Pumill. God bless you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
He honestly is the best DOCTOR I ever have been to. Besides being down to earth, he is very very caring. You will not be disappointed at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Dr. Pumill has been treating me for a little under a year and I have seen him several times. Highly recommended! He really, really goes out of his way to communicate with his patients and ensure his patients are not only treated well, but that they receive the follow-up care they require. His office staff is excellent. Many physicians would do well to model Dr. Pumill's methodology for patient care and communication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I felt that Dr. Pumill put me at ease. He explained my condition to me so that I could understand what was wrong and how we were going to correct any problems. By the end of my appointment I felt that I was educated on Afib and that we were going to do everything available for me to have a healthy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Takes time with his patients. Educates his patients. Such a breath of fresh air- reminds me of the true meaning of what a doctor is. He treats the patient - makes the patient feel cared for . Sets a realistic plan in place. Makes you feel the care he renders for his patients is exactly what he would do for his family member. Staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Pumill!! From the moment I walked in to the office, I was greeted graciously and prompt. I loved how Ruth showed so much compassion and attentiveness with me. Dr. Pumill and his staff really know what they are doing! I Wll recommend this Doctor to all my friends!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Dr. Pumill is a very caring and compassionate physician. Dr. Pumill eases my anxiety and stress. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
I cannot say enough about this man. My husband and I saw Dr. Pumill last week as new patients. His staff was very polite and we were both in and out of there in an hour which was better than I expected. Dr. Pumill was excellent, he speaks to you as a person, is very realistic in terms of your everyday life and educates you about what you're seeing him for as well as the goals he would like you to achieve to be more healthy. He was very funny and had a great sense of humor. A+++++++!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Dr. Pumill is the real deal. You can tell he loves what he does! I haven't had this type experience with a doctor in a very long time. Highly Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Dr. Pumill Is a very caring and loving person he takes extreme measures to make sure his patient receives the right care if he cannot assist you with treatment he will recommend you to a physician . We know Dr. Pumill over 30 years he took care of my mom when she was in St. Francis hospital he treated her as she was one of his family when we saw the care that she was giving now my whole family go to Dr.Pumill. We have recommended many of our family and friends to Dr. Pumill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
If you are looking for an exceptional cardiologist who truly can make a difference, look no further. Three years ago, I saw Dr. Pumill for the first time. I was apprehensive and reluctant based on 4 decades of previous doctor's inability to properly diagnose my problem. I can say without hesitation, I am alive and doing well because of his skill and persuasive ability. I am at peace knowing that I am in the best of hands. What a difference the right doctor makes.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pumill?