Dr. Rick Pumill, MD

Cross County Cardiology

38 Meadowlands Pkwy

Secaucus, NJ 07094

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Pumill

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Pumill's Experience

Dr. Pumill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Edema
  • Endocarditis
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Angiography
  • Angioplasty
  • Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Doppler
  • Cardiac Event Monitor
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Stress Test
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • Vein Laser Ablation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ross University

• Isorhythmic AV Dissociation, 9/1992

• Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Portuguese

Dr. Pumill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pumill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

HackensackUMC

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2015 Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack

View Ratings

Dr. Pumill's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pumill to family and friends
Dr. Pumill's Performance
Secaucus, NJ |
I like the doctor very much. I do not like his billing system. Every test I'd read by different doctors. My copay is $20.00 but over visit cost me sixty dollars because I had three tests. I don't think that's a good way to bill.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
DR. Pumill bed side manner is exceptional, you don't feel like your in and out of his office when he is examining you. He makes you feel like he real cares about you, not just a number during his course of work.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Pumill for over 25 years. Dr. Pumill saved my life. Without him I would have been dead 5 years ago. Thank you Dr. Pumill. God bless you.
in Secaucus, NJ |
He honestly is the best DOCTOR I ever have been to. Besides being down to earth, he is very very caring. You will not be disappointed at all.
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
Dr. Pumill has been treating me for a little under a year and I have seen him several times. Highly recommended! He really, really goes out of his way to communicate with his patients and ensure his patients are not only treated well, but that they receive the follow-up care they require. His office staff is excellent. Many physicians would do well to model Dr. Pumill's methodology for patient care and communication.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I felt that Dr. Pumill put me at ease. He explained my condition to me so that I could understand what was wrong and how we were going to correct any problems. By the end of my appointment I felt that I was educated on Afib and that we were going to do everything available for me to have a healthy life.
in Secaucus , NJ |
Takes time with his patients. Educates his patients. Such a breath of fresh air- reminds me of the true meaning of what a doctor is. He treats the patient - makes the patient feel cared for . Sets a realistic plan in place. Makes you feel the care he renders for his patients is exactly what he would do for his family member. Staff is excellent.
Brooklyn, NY |
I am so thankful I found Dr. Pumill!! From the moment I walked in to the office, I was greeted graciously and prompt. I loved how Ruth showed so much compassion and attentiveness with me. Dr. Pumill and his staff really know what they are doing! I Wll recommend this Doctor to all my friends!!
in RUTHERFORD |
Dr. Pumill is a very caring and compassionate physician. Dr. Pumill eases my anxiety and stress. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
in NJ |
I cannot say enough about this man. My husband and I saw Dr. Pumill last week as new patients. His staff was very polite and we were both in and out of there in an hour which was better than I expected. Dr. Pumill was excellent, he speaks to you as a person, is very realistic in terms of your everyday life and educates you about what you're seeing him for as well as the goals he would like you to achieve to be more healthy. He was very funny and had a great sense of humor. A+++++++!!!!
in west milford nj |
Dr. Pumill is the real deal. You can tell he loves what he does! I haven't had this type experience with a doctor in a very long time. Highly Recommend!
in Jersey City, NJ 07304 |
Dr. Pumill Is a very caring and loving person he takes extreme measures to make sure his patient receives the right care if he cannot assist you with treatment he will recommend you to a physician . We know Dr. Pumill over 30 years he took care of my mom when she was in St. Francis hospital he treated her as she was one of his family when we saw the care that she was giving now my whole family go to Dr.Pumill. We have recommended many of our family and friends to Dr. Pumill
in Passaic, NJ |
If you are looking for an exceptional cardiologist who truly can make a difference, look no further. Three years ago, I saw Dr. Pumill for the first time. I was apprehensive and reluctant based on 4 decades of previous doctor's inability to properly diagnose my problem. I can say without hesitation, I am alive and doing well because of his skill and persuasive ability. I am at peace knowing that I am in the best of hands. What a difference the right doctor makes.
in Weehawken, NJ |
I would in a nanno second recommend Dr Pumill. He makes you feel very comfortable, talks to you not down to you, is considerate, very knowledgeable, Dr Pumill always has responses that a layman can understand and is very observant and realistic. He has a great bedside manner and I have been a patient for more than 20 years and I will not go to anyone else. God bless Dr Pumill forever! Excellent in the medical field, assessing, diagnosing, curing patients.
in Secaucus, NJ |
In a healthcare entity that highlights “next patient,” Dr. Pumill has remarkably prioritize on “making it right.” An awfully sound in my heart led me to his office. A horrible mitral regurgitation put a brief stop in my path to obtaining a doctorates in social work. His dedication and attention saved my life in a world of wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am physicians. A thanks cannot hold my gratitude. Dr. Pumill I'm in your debt. I will care for others as you care for me .Oh captain, my captain!!!
in Edison, NJ |
Dr Pumill was knowledgeable, informative and thorough regarding my care. I felt comfortable with asking any questions and all my questions were answered regarding my care in an understandable manner. Dr Pumill and his staff were very courteous and friendly.
Secaucus, NJ |
Kind caring patient
in East Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Pumill was absolutely wonderful. He was quick but very thorough and made sure I fully understood everything he was explaining. His great bedside manner put me completely at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Pumill to my friends and family.
in Wood-Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Pumill was extremely thorough during my first visit with over one hour spent reviewing my medical background and discussing my medical protocol for the future. I feel confident that Dr. Pumill will take a personal interest in my health and well being. Annette Altamura
in North Bergen, NJ |
Today I met Dr. Pumill for the first time. He has the ability to make a patient feel very comfortable and took the time to explain the next steps. I left his office with a smile;I know I am in good hands.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Awesome doctor, he makes you feel like you have known him for years. Explained everything in detail so that you can understand. Highly recommend
in wood ridge, nj |
I would strongly recommend Dr. Pumill for all heart related issues. He is genuine and explains everything you need to know. He is up on the latest treatments and cares about his patients.
in Clifton, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Pumill over 16 years. Dr. Pumill is straightforward understanding and compassionate. The nursing staff as well. The receptionists are always friendly and welcoming. Everyone tries to make you as comfortable as possible. Dr. Pumill always has time for me and he explains things in the forthright and easy to understand manner.
in Wyckoff, NJ |
Doctor and staff were professional and very thorough. Doctor spent a lot of time with me getting to know me and my history.
in Hoboken, NJ |
After my examination, Dr. Pumill held "class." With a magic marker and whiteboard, he explained and illustrated my condition -- vasovagal syncope. He ROCKED that lesson!!! He also answered all my questions. He was unhurried. He didn't have his hand on the doorknob. He said informed patients are more compliant. But I think that he inspires by example. He's such an EXCELLENT doctor, that you want to be the best patient! His staff is also caring, kind and professional. THANK YOU! You guys ROCK!!!!
in Weehwaken, NJ |
Kind and smart
in Jersey City, NJ |
I went today for the first time to Dr.Pumill. I was apprehensive as I have not been to a cardiologist in a long time. I have a murmur from a childhood disease and I usually have regular checkups but I was negligent and waited a long time. Dr Pumill put me right at ease and gave me a thorough checkup and took all my history. He is so easy to talk with. I have to go back to get a stress test and this time I feel will feel less stressed and more comfortable do to his manner and professionalism!
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Great Doctor, he makes you feel like he truly care. He is very personal, your not just a number when go to his office. He actuarially talks with you when he is examining you. I can'nt say enough about doctor Pumill, very good doctor in my humble opinion.
in Secaucus, NJ |
Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, great bedside manner, thorough; all in all an extremely pleasant experience
in North Bergen, NJ |
Great bedside manner. Professional yet personable. Knowledgeable. Great facility. My only issue is wait time. He is high in demand and spends time with you. I have switched doctors due to wait time but Dr. Pumill is the exception. Worth the wait.
East Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Pumill is very knowledgeable and personable. He does a great job of getting to know you and he explains the planned treatment in an easy to understand matter. He is an excellent cardiologist and I have recommended him to many family and friends.
in North Bergen, NJ |
Dr. Pumill is professional, but personable. He listened to my complaints then showed me his thought process for creating a treatment plan. Amazing!!. The office staff was friendly, professional, and quick. I would recommend this office.
in Weekawken nj |
Dr Pumill actually listens to you are is technically very strong and conservative. Great all around cardiologist and physician.
in hoboken, nj |
I thought Dr. Pumill was very patient, informative and kind. He took the time to explain how things work as it related to my issues. Because I am pregnant, he was able to squeeze me in and see my right away.
Have you seen Dr. Rick Pumill, MD?
Are you Dr. Pumill?

Visit Dr. Pumill

Dr. Pumill accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health