Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ricardo Alexander, DDS
Dr. Ricardo Alexander, DDS is a dentist who practices in Huntington, NY. He is 78 years old. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.

7 High St Ste 308

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Alexander

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Alexander is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alexander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Alexander's Performance
    GOOD
Stony Brook, NY |
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! I was so nervous to have a tooth extracted and he did not make me feel comfortable at all. They did x rays and he began looking at my tooth( very rough) with the door open and everyone could see. He was extremely rude, when I began to get upset because of my nerves he yelled at me and I left the office. I had a horrible feeling in my gut the whole time and I would rather pay out of pocket for extraction then have him do it.
Huntington, NY |
I had the same experience as another person on here. I had to ask for more novocaine as I could feel what he was doing. When I said I could still feel it, he yelled at me - that it was infected so that was making the novocaine not work. Of course a piece broke off in the gum and had to go digging around for it...worst experience of my life. If you want a drill sergeant with no sympathy or bedside manner or you like pain this is your guy!
Commack, NY |
Horrible bedside manor, obnoxious, rude, anger management issues, dr got mad and walked out because I said I could feel the tooth after he had given novicane (which must not have been done correctly since the next oral surgeon I went to did a great job of making it completely numb & painless!!) he is a nasty person with no patience who doesn't know how to make someone feel relaxed & comfortable. My first sign should have been when I heard him yelling at the patient before me! Never again!!
I tried to get an appointment. and told the receptionist. I had an emergency and need to get an inflamed tooth pulled. She told me she couldn't let me come today and that they were going on vacation for 16 days. Then she said I should find another dentist. She was very rude and I would never call them again
I traveled very far to come here... They gave me an appointment and then had me wait for 30 minutes only to tell me to go home because they're too busy. Looks like I'll have to remove my wisdom teeth myself. Don't even bother coming here. What a joke of an office.
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Alexander, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alexander?