Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD
Dr. Zienowicz is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in plastic and cosmetic surgery as well as non invasive procedures including fillers and injectables. Dr. Zienowicz is an internationally known provider of advanced techniques in facial rejuvenation and body contouring and trains the future generation of plastic and reconstructive surgeons through the residency program at Brown Medical School.

113 Wickenden St Unit 10

Providence, RI 02903

• EmblemHealth
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Zienowicz

Dr. Zienowicz's Experience

Dr. Zienowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cellulitis
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Genital Herpes

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Chin Implant
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Ultherapy®
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Havard Med/Mass Genl Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Zienowicz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zienowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zienowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zienowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zienowicz to family and friends
Dr. Zienowicz Says:

I am always appreciative of reviews and take each one as an important source of feedback. I work hard to exceed your expectations and if for any reason you are less than 110% satisfied, please contact me. Your satisfaction is why I love what I do.

Dr. Zienowicz's Performance
Mesa, AZ |
It's always a pleasant experience when working with Dr. Z and his staff for my cosmetic procedures. I've been a patient for a couple of years now and I value/trust not only the ending results but the professional opinion and expertise of Dr. Z to guide me in my decision making when it comes to my aesthetic goals.
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Zienowicz was the surgeon I chose after several consultations. He was the best choice. I was concerned over the method of treatment and Dr. Zienowicz took the time to explain my options at length. After deciding on surgery, I returned for a Pre-Op with Jessica, the PA, who spent additional time reviewing next steps, follow up care and how to manage my prescriptions. Surgery day was easy and the team were so sweet and caring. I have been back for several follow up visits and am so happy!
in Barrington, RI |
I have bee to Dr. Zienowicz for both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is an outstanding surgeon who really listens and cared for me. His staff are lovely and warm. I am moving to Ct next month, but will return to see Dr. Z for my botox and fillers. He is wonderful!
in taunton ,MA |
Dr. Zienowicz-- he is AMAZING--the whole staff is wonderful- my results was perfect-- I decided this year for my 50th birthday present to myself- I was going to have liposuction on my love handle area , Brazilian butt lift , and I also wanted to go down in breast size , so I had another breast lift with implants --- I had everything done September 1 2016--- I look & feel amazing---- I have always wanted a bum :) and now I have the perfect size—I look awesome in everything I wear----
Boston, MA |
I had a very positive experience in the office from the first consultation. The thing that I was most impressed with was how on point and accurate he was about my recovery timeline. I am also extremely satisfied with the results. I loved Maggie and it seemed as though she has a good relationship with Dr. Z and Alex was wonderful, always knew who I was when I called and walked in the office and just always very helpful and pleasant. The only negative was the office wait.
in West Warwick, RI |
Dr. Zienowicz was amazing. I was so nervous from the start .. He made me feel comfortable and was so kind and compassionate. He took excellent care of me and I would never go to anyone else. Being 40 with a skin cancer I was uneasy enough from that diagnosis. The closure and repair was just more step to worry about. The process from the initial meeting to the surgery day so easy , professional , caring , kind and I recomended him to anyone. It's hard to find someone as amazing as him.
Providence, RI |
Dr. Zienowicz has performed reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery and now I see him for my botox and fillers every 3-6 months. He is an incredible surgeon and gifted artist.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Zienowicz performed a face lift and brow lift two weeks ago. Already I am healing beautifully and am waking up smiling with the results. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery and felt so much better the morning of when Dr. Z met me in the operatory and assured me of the procedure we had discussed performing. The nursing staff was excellent, so kind and compassionate, keeping me in recovery until I felt ready to head home. I made one of the best decisions of my life.
in Lincoln, RI |
Dr. Zienowicz speaks honestly about the risks and limitations of surgery and helps his patients understand how they can contribute to their own healing process. He sees plastic surgery as both a science and an art Dr. Zienowicz is so welcoming, professional and kind throughout my neck and mid face surgury . I am over-satisfied with the results and customer service!
Honestly is important and sometimes rare in this field of medicine. I appreciate your trust. Take good care, Dr. Z
in Providence, RI |
So pleased with my experience, and most importantly the results. The only plastic surgeon I would send my friends or family to see.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is much appreciated. Dr. Z
in Westerly, RI |
I was new to the area and was looking for a Board Certified (very important for me) cosmetic plastic surgeon (not an ?aesthetician?) to evaluate me and decide where and how much Botox I?d need to look a little more youthful ? but, not like I HAD Botox injections. After a 10-minute consultation, we agreed on a plan: forehead, the ?elevens? between my eyebrows and the outside corners of eyes (to reduce ?crow?s feet?). Six d
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Zienowicz is kind, compassionate and above all an excellent surgeon. He is very busy but I understand that is because he does so much trauma and on-call surgical work because he loves what he does and wants to help as many people as he can.
I am so happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Zienowicz is wonderful! My back looks beautiful and I no longer have that bra fat hanging out. I am so confident wearing tank tops and strapless shirts. The office staff made me feel so welcome - always friendly and caring. It's an extremely busy office and the staff's patience is an asset.
Dr. Z is the ONLY way to go for your plastic surgery! I've been to consults with several doctors and his bedside manner, patience and staff FAR exceed the competition!!! Everyone makes you feel so comfortable and at home. I had a breast lift/augmentation, Brazilian butt lift and liposuction of arms, abdomen, flanks and thighs. My results are incredible!! Healing time was minimal, too. Best money and time I've ever spent on anything in my life. I'm hotter now than before having a baby!! Big thumb
in Providence, RI |
I recommend Dr. Zienowicz to all of my family and friends. Dr. Z performed a breast augmentation revision to repair a capsular contraction. The results were better than the original surgery by a well known Boston plastic surgeon. Since that experience, I now see Dr. Z for botox and fillers and recently had coolsculpting performed in the office as well. It really worked although I had been skeptical about freezing fat. I feel very comfortable and welcome in the office. So happy to find him.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Southcoast Hospitals Group – Charlton Memorial

Visit Dr. Zienowicz