Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD
Dr. Zienowicz is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in plastic and cosmetic surgery as well as non invasive procedures including fillers and injectables. Dr. Zienowicz is an internationally known provider of advanced techniques in facial rejuvenation and body contouring and trains the future generation of plastic and reconstructive surgeons through the residency program at Brown Medical School.

Dr. Zienowicz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zienowicz's Experience

See how Dr. Zienowicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zienowicz

Dr. Zienowicz accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Zienowicz is now accepting new patients
    Richard J. Zienowicz, MD, F.A.C.S.113 Wickenden St Unit 10
    Providence, RI 02903
    Saturday
    (401) 453-0120Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Zienowicz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zienowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zienowicz to family and friends
    Dr. Zienowicz Says:

I am always appreciative of reviews and take each one as an important source of feedback. I work hard to exceed your expectations and if for any reason you are less than 110% satisfied, please contact me. Your satisfaction is why I love what I do.

Dr. Zienowicz's Performance
    Barrington, RI |
    Dr. Z corrected a previously botched mastopexy augmentation. He suggested a different type of implant and corrected terrible scarring. The result is 1000% better and I feel so good about myself again. Best decision ever!
    in taunton ,MA |
    Dr. Zienowicz-- he is AMAZING--the whole staff is wonderful- my results was perfect-- I decided this year for my 50th birthday present to myself- I was going to have liposuction on my love handle area , Brazilian butt lift , and I also wanted to go down in breast size , so I had another breast lift with implants --- I had everything done September 1 2016--- I look & feel amazing---- I have always wanted a bum :) and now I have the perfect size—I look awesome in everything I wear----
    Boston, MA |
    I had a very positive experience in the office from the first consultation. The thing that I was most impressed with was how on point and accurate he was about my recovery timeline. I am also extremely satisfied with the results. I loved Maggie and it seemed as though she has a good relationship with Dr. Z and Alex was wonderful, always knew who I was when I called and walked in the office and just always very helpful and pleasant. The only negative was the office wait.
    in east greenwich, ri |
    15 years ago, I met dr Z for recanstraction after double mastectomy. He made me feel like a woman again by doing amazing job and by being caring dr. Since then I have had few more minor reconstructions. He is like my family. I confidently recommend my friends and my clients to visit him with various cosmetic issues. From people that lost magor weight to people just need some Botox. Dr Z is the Rock and Roll of best doctors with experience, creativity and kindness, all in one. Imagine recommend
    in West Warwick, RI |
    Dr. Zienowicz was amazing. I was so nervous from the start .. He made me feel comfortable and was so kind and compassionate. He took excellent care of me and I would never go to anyone else. Being 40 with a skin cancer I was uneasy enough from that diagnosis. The closure and repair was just more step to worry about. The process from the initial meeting to the surgery day so easy , professional , caring , kind and I recomended him to anyone. It's hard to find someone as amazing as him.
    Providence, RI |
    Dr. Zienowicz has performed reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery and now I see him for my botox and fillers every 3-6 months. He is an incredible surgeon and gifted artist.
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Zienowicz performed a face lift and brow lift two weeks ago. Already I am healing beautifully and am waking up smiling with the results. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery and felt so much better the morning of when Dr. Z met me in the operatory and assured me of the procedure we had discussed performing. The nursing staff was excellent, so kind and compassionate, keeping me in recovery until I felt ready to head home. I made one of the best decisions of my life.
    Cincinnati, OH |
    Had mommy makeover with Dr. Z. Moved to Houston and doctors can't believe the result. One has even scheduled her own surgery with Z!
    We work hard to ensure our patients traveling from out of town are provided with quality and comfortable care while away at home. So glad you are pleased. See you on your next visit. Dr. Z
    in Lincoln, RI |
    Dr. Zienowicz speaks honestly about the risks and limitations of surgery and helps his patients understand how they can contribute to their own healing process. He sees plastic surgery as both a science and an art Dr. Zienowicz is so welcoming, professional and kind throughout my neck and mid face surgury . I am over-satisfied with the results and customer service!
    Honestly is important and sometimes rare in this field of medicine. I appreciate your trust. Take good care, Dr. Z
    in Providence, RI |
    So pleased with my experience, and most importantly the results. The only plastic surgeon I would send my friends or family to see.
    Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is much appreciated. Dr. Z
    in Westerly, RI |
    I was new to the area and was looking for a Board Certified (very important for me) cosmetic plastic surgeon (not an ?aesthetician?) to evaluate me and decide where and how much Botox I?d need to look a little more youthful ? but, not like I HAD Botox injections. After a 10-minute consultation, we agreed on a plan: forehead, the ?elevens? between my eyebrows and the outside corners of eyes (to reduce ?crow?s feet?). Six d
    in Providence, RI |
    Dr. Zienowicz is kind, compassionate and above all an excellent surgeon. He is very busy but I understand that is because he does so much trauma and on-call surgical work because he loves what he does and wants to help as many people as he can.
    I am so happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Zienowicz is wonderful! My back looks beautiful and I no longer have that bra fat hanging out. I am so confident wearing tank tops and strapless shirts. The office staff made me feel so welcome - always friendly and caring. It's an extremely busy office and the staff's patience is an asset.
    Dr. Z is the ONLY way to go for your plastic surgery! I've been to consults with several doctors and his bedside manner, patience and staff FAR exceed the competition!!! Everyone makes you feel so comfortable and at home. I had a breast lift/augmentation, Brazilian butt lift and liposuction of arms, abdomen, flanks and thighs. My results are incredible!! Healing time was minimal, too. Best money and time I've ever spent on anything in my life. I'm hotter now than before having a baby!! Big thumb
    in Providence, RI |
    I recommend Dr. Zienowicz to all of my family and friends. Dr. Z performed a breast augmentation revision to repair a capsular contraction. The results were better than the original surgery by a well known Boston plastic surgeon. Since that experience, I now see Dr. Z for botox and fillers and recently had coolsculpting performed in the office as well. It really worked although I had been skeptical about freezing fat. I feel very comfortable and welcome in the office. So happy to find him.
    Have you seen Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD?

Dr. Zienowicz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zienowicz says...

What makes Dr. Zienowicz unique is his experience in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Zienowicz's reconstructive work refines his cosmetic skills and his experience in both afford him the access to the newest technologies available. Dr. Zienowicz is an internationally renowned surgeon who speaks and trains plastic surgeons around the world and volunteers on international third-world mission providing reconstructive burn and plastic surgery for those in need.

Dr. Zienowicz says...

Dr. Zienowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Dr. Zienowicz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zienowicz's Board Certifications

• Cellulitis
    • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
    • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
    • Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Genital Herpes

Havard Med/Mass Genl Hosps

Completed in 1991

Concordia University, Montreal, Canada

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Zienowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zienowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Carpal Tunnel Release
    • Chin Implant
    • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
    • CoolSculpting®
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Reconstruction
    • Nerve Block, Somatic
    • Neuroplasty
    • Nipple Reconstruction
    • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Peripheral Nerve Block
    • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
    • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty