Dr. Richard Zeff, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Zeff

Richard L Zeff MD

137 Portsmouth Ave Stratham, NH 03885

Dr. Richard Zeff, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Stratham, NH. He graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Zeff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zeff

4.5

Dr. Zeff?
Dr. Zeff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Zeff, MD
I just wanted to say thanks to Sarah for the laser treatment today on my rosacea. This was my second time in and she is so nice and knowledgeable it puts you at ease. I learned quite a bit today on the different types of treatments. I'll definitely be back again! Thank You Sarah!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?
I had been wanting a breast aug for years, and finally decided to stop dreaming and make a move. I found Dr. Zeff and his team on Instagram and instantly knew he would end up being my doctor of choice. He is extremely personable, informative, and professional. Every step of my journey was seamless - from the initial consultation to surgery day; which by the way, was painless and easy! I'm so happy with my results and have never felt so great. Thank you Dr. Zeff & team for my amazing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?
Worst experience ever! The details are somewhat embarrassing , but he was rude and so uncaring! I was a previous satisfied customer. I couldn't believe how bad I was treated when I returned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?
My experience . Was professionally done I would recommend anyone to go to him he does what he says he's going to do . And you feel very comfortable with him and his staff amazing work ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?
This review is for Dr. Anthony Wilson. Dr. Wilson is a new gifted and artistic surgeon who has positively impacted my life. After developping a painful contracture on my second set of breast implants, I had them removed because I did not want future complications from these foreign objects. I was devastated with my appearance after removal, but Dr. Wilson performed a fat transfer to my breasts and they are now perfect. I highly recommend this brilliant and talented surgeon to any woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?
Dr. Zeff and his professional team are amazing. I've been going to him for the past 10 years. I've had a few procedures completed by Dr. Zeff and the results came out perfect. I had a breast augmentation back in 2005 and another one in 2014. Also, I had liposuction done as well back in May 2016. All procedures performed under the well care of Dr. Zeff and his exceptional staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeff for any procedure you plan to get done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Zeff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zeff?

Dr. Zeff is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the New Hampshire Medical Society, and the New England Society of Plastic a...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery