Dr. Richard Wright Jr, MD

Dr. Richard Wright Jr, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Richard Wright Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lake City, FL. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

1289 SW State Road 47

Lake City, FL 32025

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Wright Jr

Dr. Wright Jr's Experience

Dr. Wright Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Wright Jr "We pride ourselves in providing quality affordable health care. Being centrally located in north Florida, it allows us to provide in house x-ray, allergy treatments, acute and chronic headache management, laboratory, EKG, ultrasound, minor surgeries, bone density scan for osteoporosis, vascular surgery and much more to the neighboring communities of Lake City, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Valdosta."

• Adult Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Varicose Veins

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • St Vincent's Med Center

Dr. Wright Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright Jr to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Wright Jr's Performance
in Lake City, FL |
Without a doubt the most caring and experienced Doctor in Lake City. I would recommend him for all your medical needs. If he can't handle your problem he is not afraid to send you to someone who can.. we love Dr Wright.
Lake City, FL |
This doctor considers his patients walking ATM machines. He has completely forgotten that they are human beings. He has badly overloaded his PAs with patients and is trying to give them even more work! He writes arbitrary policies and doesn't care if a patient suffers because of it. Hmmm...where will I EVER find another doctor in Lake City?
in lake city |
I've been with them for years but they've changed everything the one Dr I used got fed up and left. All they want now is money. You have to go every 3 months if not you are dropped out of the system
in Lake City, FL |
This is not a place you want to go. My wife was dropped for no reason suddenly, while she has had a major health issue.
in Lake City, FL |
I also received a rude letter, after being a patient there for many years, saying they were dropping me as a patient. Would not recommend anyone to this office.
in Lake city fl |
Absolutely the worst doc office in lake city! They dropped my mother for cancelling an appointment she couldn't make!!! Then said they'd call in an inhaler that was never called in so my mother is in the middle of nowhere with copd and can't breath! And when you call they hang up on you, and get nasty with you! Not the way you do business especially when your patients health is on your hands!!
Fort White |
Be careful if choosin this institution. They will drop you as a patient just because you have a little bad luck with gettin a ride to your appt. I'm disabled, without a car, and have to rely on other people. Missed some appts. and they drop me. No concern nothin. I was even denied speakin to the only Dr. there, then told they would renew my inhaler prescription, then didn't do that either. They sure have changed!
Lake City, FL |
Went for my yearly physica. Although I offered 3 different times, no one wanted a list of my current medications. Both the PA and technician took personal phone calls on their cell phones in the exam room during my visit. PA mentioned that there was fluid behind my ears and redness in my throat but offered no recommendations or solutions. Definitely not a quality office visit and not the first time this has happened. Will be going elsewhere.
in Lake City, FL |
After 18+ years of being a patient of Dr. Wrights, I received a rude letter that simply states You will no longer be seen as a patient at this office, please find another physician. Didn't state a reason, regrets or anything! I called and was told since over the last year I had canceled and rescheduled appointments that I will no longer be seen there. When I asked is there any second chances, the nurse simply said no. In my opinion this has become a Wal mart dr. office.....All about money.
in Live Oak, FL |
AFTER YEARS OF GOING THERE, I MISSED MY LAST APPOINT, I WAS TOLD THAT I NO LONGER WILL BE TREATED AND TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR . THANKS DOC. GUESS MONEY IS YOUR RULE.....
in Lake City, FL |
He should retire. He doesn't see patients, it's all farmed out to PA & ARNP's, who are too busy trying to get you out of the office to give you good care or listen. I felt very rushed, lately the front desk staff was, while not impolite, not friendly and seemed to me unhappy with their working conditions or atmosphere or something. It just felt uncomfortable. My questions were rarely answered, The practice has gone way downhill. I'll never go back there. Two years of that is too much.
in Flagler Beach, FL |
I NEVER saw this Wright (or wrong) doctor. He does not see patients but sits in his office and occasionally walks around the office to see how his Physician's Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and other office assistants are working. Against HIPPA regulations, although there were at least 5 of us in the same waiting room, he discussed another patient's condition in front of all of us. U won't seeDr. Wright. You will see 4 or 5 other staff for no reason in order to build income!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Wright Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Wright Jr?

Visit Dr. Wright Jr

Dr. Wright Jr accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio