Dr. Richard Williams, MD

Dr. Richard Williams, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Christ Hospital.

4850 Red Bank Rd Fl 2nd

Cincinnati, OH 45227

Learn about Dr. Williams

See how frequently Dr. Williams performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Lesion
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Williams's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Ind University Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Jewish Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Ohio State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Williams' Performance
Independence, KY |
Great doctor and does good work. His personality lacks and he is extremely mean to his staff, which as a patient is a big turn off
Florence, KY |
After 2 kids I had lost volume in my breasts. They looked like deflated balloons. With recommendations from friends & doctors,I decided to see Dr. Williams. He explained a lift & what it involved. He patiently answered all my questions. I proceeded with a lift & implants. I am extremely happy with the results. I do have scars but they are looking less noticeable as time goes by. Dr Williams & his staff(especially his nurse) we're awesome!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Williams provided my facelift at the end of October and I just can't believe how much of a difference there is from the before and after. Visit the website of The Plastic Surgery Group for photos. Very professional, staff is great and questions are answered!
in Cincinnati, Oh |
Just saw Dr. Williams again today! He helped me work through vitiligo that I had on my breast area. Over the last 3 years, Dr. Williams has helped me achieve the look I want! So friendly and always educates me on what each process will look like!! He and his staff are top notch!!! I find these other reviews not even close the exceptional experience I have had!
Chicago, IL |
In 2010 I went to Dr. Williams for a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. I just recently had to have revisions on both because the tip of my nose was sharply angled and crooked (it wasn't before) and the chin augmentation was too large and square for my face. It was also lopsided which gave my entire face an extremely asymmetrical look. At my 6 month post op with Dr. Williams I expressed my concerns and he said, You will never have a cute nose. Quote. Do not go to this man for facial surgery!!
Morrow, OH |
Would not recommend. Had a forehead lift which I was satisfied with. However, also had laser below the eyes and was not satisfied with the results. Was told by Dr Williams that due to my age (66), sometimes laser works and sometimes it doesn't and there was really nothing else he would recommend. I was not offered a refund but was quoted a price for a facelift with only a minimal discount for being a prior patient, not for being a dissatisfied patient.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?