Cardiology  |
Dr. Richard Weiss, MD
Dr. Richard Weiss, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

51 N 39th St Fl 4

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Weiss

Dr. Weiss' Experience

Dr. Weiss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Impella Device
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Hahnemann University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hahnemann
  • Lahey Clinic Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiss to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Weiss' Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
This was my husband's and my first visit to Dr. Richard Weiss. We both were looking for a new primary care doctor and were very pleased with the staff at Cohen Medical Associates and Dr. Weiss. Dr. Weiss took time to go over our medical history. We left feeling comfortable that Richard Weiss is now our primary care doctor.
in Delray Beach, FL |
We moved to Delray Beach last July 2016, a friend of ours recommended Dr Weiss both my wife and I started using the Dr. 6 month ago. We both found Dr Weiss caring, understanding and most important he spent the time to understand what our needs ar. Every recommendation the Dr. asked us to do helped our conditions. He was very through with the test and also called other Drs we were using to help with my problems. I would recommend Dr Weiss to anyone friend, family members and acquaintance
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very detailed doctor. Answered all of my questions. Took the necessary time to explain everything. Not many like him in this new health environment. Highly recommended.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Weiss was amazing! He was well educated, thorough, and really took his time with me. It is so hard to find doctors who will sit there and actually spend time with you. I highly recommend!
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Weiss and his staff are the most unfriendliest/ unhappy people I have ever met. Him and his nurse acted as if they hated being there (and each other). From the moment I walked into his office a nurse was complaining she wished she stayed home today that she "cant take it anymore" - very unprofessional. Dr. was condescending- when jotting down my medical/family history he kept questioning what I was telling him!?! and didn't seem to care for his patients- just another number/ patient to bill.
in Williamstown, NJ |
I feel compelled to leave a review, I'm am/was a longtime patient of Dr Weiss. I have only good to say about Dr Weiss. It was a relationship cut short by his relocation to Fla. and, if it wasn't such a long drive for an office visit, I'd still be his patient. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. For Dr Weiss and, wife Patti, wishing you continued success and good health. Ed K
in Clementon, NJ |
Dr. Weiss has been my doctor for about 25 years and is an excellent doctor.
in Burlington Township, NJ |
I've been with Dr. Weiss for over 25 yrs and very happy with him. Always pleasant and professional sorry to see him leave. I feel that he not only became my doctor but a friend that I can talk to about my health and golf!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr Weiss was extremely concerned about my transition to a new physician due to his moving to Florida. He has been my family doctor for decades and has always provided me with the best of care for my adult son and for myself. He stays up to date on the latest medical advances as they pertain to his practice and has always had a good group of specialists to send us to when the occasion arises. I appreciate his calm, conservative and knowledgeable approach to our health issues. He's the Best!!
in Millville, NJ |
Judy and I have been patients of Dr. Weiss over 20 years. He has always displayed a both professional demeanor and careful concern for our well being. We will miss him and wish him continued success. Judy and Paul Royal
Clementon, NJ |
I have been Dr. Weiss' s patient for many years and have always had the highest regard for him as a caring, competent physician. He is thorough when answering or asking questions and when providing explanations. He listens to what I say and has always shown respect for me as his patient and as a person .
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Weiss' for over 30 years. He has taken exceptional care of me. He diagnosed a heart problem and immediately, within 30 minutes I was in a Cardiologists office, whom he suggested. I ended up getting surgery within 10 days.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
dealt well with all my concerns
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr Weiss has always address all my issues and concerns. He is very patient friendly and knowledgeable In his field. You can tell dr Weiss has great expriance and know his field very well. I feel very comfortable and safe known dr Weiss is my primary care dr and for my family.
in Cherry hill nj |
Dr Weiss is always answering my questions. He knows how to talk in a way that I can understand and feel very understanding. He also is nice and has always help me get well and better. Great dr and great human being.
in Somerdale, NJ |
Dr Weiss is an outstanding doctor he always listen me and he really cares.
in Pennsauken, NJ |
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Weiss for over 20 years. He has always been very professional, and caring. He always takes his time and explains what needs to be done to keep us healthy. Dr. Weiss keeps us up to date with all our vaccines and other preventive medical needs. Dr. Weiss is very friendly and always made us fell at ease doing our visits to the office, he will be missed. We wish him and his family well in their move.
in Somerdale, NJ |
We find that Dr. Weiss is very involved with his patients in talking to and explaining any conditions . He follows up on any procedures, and he listens to and cares about your feelings. I would recommend him to anyone that I know. He personally calls you to let you know about anything that has been prescribed.
Amazing physician!!! Best experience I have ever had
in Maple Shade, NJ |
I've only been going to Dr.Weiss for about a year, but from the beginning he made me feel very comfortable when talking to him. He explains what he's going to do and what he needs me to do for myself. He very thorough and I feel like if I do what he suggest I will find relief in my situation. His staff is very friendly and kind, and I'm going to miss him, I wish him all the best.
in Voorhees, NJ |
competent, caring and trusted
in Lindenwold, NJ |
Dr. Weiss and his father before him have been my primary care physicians for over 45 years. I have always had all of my medical needs over the years including three minor hospitalizations handled by them with the utmost professionalism and patient caring and attentiveness anyone could ask for or need. In office visits Dr. Weiss never rushes and takes the time to answer all questions regarding medical needs and courses of treatment. He takes the time to know his patients on a personal level.
Dr. Weiss is the most amazing doctor. He took his time with me and showed so much knowledge, care and patience. It's hard to find doctors like him these days. Highly recommend!!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Weiss, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiss?