Dr. Richard Wassermann, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic Surgery Consultants LLC 1220 Blanding St Columbia, SC 29201 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Wassermann, MD

Dr. Richard Wassermann, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. He is 51 years old.

Dr. Wassermann's Experience

See how Dr. Wassermann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wassermann

Dr. Wassermann is now accepting new patients

Dr. Wassermann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wassermann to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Wassermann's Performance
in Panama City, FL |
Several years ago I had Abdominoplasty by dr wassermann . It's been a horrific for me. My scar is rediculous and I have some sensation and I have 0 waist. My pants and underwear constantly roll. I feel worse now then before my weight loss. Not to mention how far he pulled my pubic hair line up. I struggle with this every day now. I don't know if it can be fixed.
Columbia, SC |
I completely trust in the care I receive from Dr. Wasserman. He is an intelligent and caring doctor. I have never been disappointed with his treatment. I have seen him on and off over the last 20 years and would highly recommend him.
in Columbia, SC |
I selected Dr. Wasserman to reconstruct my breast after my mastectomy. I found him attentive, compassionate, and informative. If not for the fading scar, one could barely tell the difference from my real breast. His attention to detail and delightful staff truly made a stressful time less stressful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wasserman and his team.
in Lugoff, SC |
I selected Dr Wasserman as my reconstruction surgeon after finding out i had Breast Cancer and would need a Double Mastectomy. I have to say i have been nothing but PLEASED with all of my Care from Dr Wasserman and his team. Dr Wasserman answered all of my questions, and listened to me when i explained what outcome i would like to have once this entire process is over. I am extremely satisfied with my outcome. & the magic dr W performed.
in Columbia, SC |
I went to Dr. Wasserman several years ago to have my pregnancy belly overhang tucked. Its been a disaster. Over my hips I have small flaps of skin that look like wings, I have no waist so my pants won't stay up without a very tight belt, where the scar is there are hard knots where scar tissue has formed. I have lost most of the feeling in my abdominal wall so when I touch it, it feels weird and I won't have sex with my husband without wearing something to cover the shape now.
Columbia, SC |
Would never recommend a family, friend, or enemy. Doctor had an arrogant and rude disposition with little bedside manner, and so did his surgical tech assistant. Having this office treat me for anything, especially when it related to reconstruction after breast cancer was horrible. Lacks compassion.
in Irmo, SC |
First of all, I researched plastics surgeons across the world before selecting Dr. Wasserman as my surgeon. What I found in Dr. Wasserman is a doctor that sees the artistic vision that tailored my results to possibilities that you wouldn't necessarily get from just procedures. It was obvious to me that his expertise included his desire for perfection when he added that he does not leave the operating room til he is satisfied. My results were beyond what I imagined!! And he was right here in SC!
in Columbia |
I had a tummy tuck and liposuction performed. I was extremely happy with my results and his staff and office were very Professional. More importantly Dr. Wasserman is highly skilled in creating a beautiful body contour - he can perform results that you will be pleased with and can experience with with little down time. I highly recommend his skilled hands.
Thank you for feedback. We try our best to provide compassionate care and excellent service.
in Blythewood, SC |
I USED DR WASSERMANN FOR COSMETIC PURPOSES FOR OVER 10 YEARS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS AND HAPPILY REFERRED MY FRIENDS WHO ALSO LOVED HIM. WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER AND SURGERY WAS TO BE IN 4 DAYS, HE AND HIS STAFF REARRANGED THEIR SCHEDULE TO START THE RECONSTRUCTION PROCESS. THAT WAS 10 MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END OF THIS JOURNEY. I WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUL OF THE EXCELLENT RESULTS AND THE CARING CONCERN FROM HE AND HIS STAFF. USE THIS DOCTOR.
Lexington SC |
The environment of the office is not welcoming at all the few times I've visited . The staff doesn't seem to smile often and gives the general impression that patients are a nuisance . In my experience, that type of atmosphere is created and /or tolerated from the top down . Regardless of how smart a plastic surgeon may be if they or their staff don't appreciate you as a person and a customer, it cause s one to doubt their level of concern for my physical life during an operation.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Wassermann, MD?

Compare Dr. Wassermann

Dr. Wassermann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Wassermann has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wassermann's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Wassermann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wassermann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wassermann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wassermann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Wassermann does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wassermann and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.