Dr. Richard Wang, DDS

11 reviews

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 45 years old

Oral Surgery Assoicates of Northern Virginia

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wang practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 3 locations in Reston, VA.

Are you Dr. Wang? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wang's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
Fairfax, VA |
My daughter has been seeing him for removal of impacted tooth and implant. He is very friendly and explains everything and his office staff are very helpful too.
in Hamilton, VA |
Dr Wang, by my experiences with him, is top notch. I have had an extraction and several implants and he has been excellent. He tells you what he is going to do and then performs the oral surgery making sure you are not in pain. He also has a good sense of humor and personality. No matter what questions I have asked he always gives me concise answers. He spent much time with my regular dentist in consultation so they were both on the same page. Thank you Dr Wang
in Woodbridge Va |
This practice was great. I called to move my appointment up and they called back to offer me a cancellation spot. Dr. Wang was very good, as well as the nurses. Definitely would recommend this practice to others.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I was quite anxious about having a surgical extraction and the sleep meds because of my problems with HBP, Anxiety atttacks, and Sleep Apnea. Dr. Wang and his staff took excellent care of me and I truly appreciate all of their efforts to keep me comfortable throughout the process. I felt completely fine when I came too and was told there were no complications while I was under. This is a credit to their knowledge, expertise, and experience. Thanks again to everyone who got me through this.
in Herndon, VA |
Got my Husband's wisdom tooth Extraction done here last month. Was satisfied with the doctor's work. He seemed sweet and understanding. Even the assistant was a very sweet lady. But the biggest turn off was the receptionist who was this older lady who reeked of arrogance. There were some clarifications to be done on the insurance, Instead of being helpful and trying and sorting the issue she made rude faces and kept rolling her eye. Had a terrible experience!! would nvr wnt to see her face again
reston, va |
I recently got my wisdom teeth out and immediately regretted it. Im 22 years old and only brought my dad so he could drive me home but they decided that instead of giving ME all of my needed paperwork and post op treatments, they gave it to him and didnt explain to me what to do and not to do after surgery so I ended up with insanely painful dry socket. The women at the front desk is beyond rude and was no help whatsoever. Overall, dont recommend anyone to go there.
Washington, DC |
I've seen Dr. Wang on two occasions. I appreciate how they have made time for me both times. However, the main office woman is consistently rude without merit, and I'd honestly rather not go just to avoid her confrontational attitude.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Wang, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Compare Dr. Wang

Compare this Dentist
More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists like Dr. Wang at Oral Surgery Assoicates of Northern Virginia

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
    University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
    University of Pennsylvania Medical Center

• Hindi
  • Persian
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.