Dr. Richard P. Wallace, MD

Dr. Richard P. Wallace, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 43 years old

Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc. was born out of years of experience in life and being a physician in the urgent care field. Our purpose it quite simply to help people handle whatever ailment is bothering them at the present time. Our goal is be the best and set the standard at delivering medical care in the urgent care setting. We have taken our time to assemble the best medical team to ensure that your care is the same care that I would provide for my family and loved ones. I encourage you to come and experience medical care that surpasses your expectations.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Wallace's Experience

See how Dr. Wallace's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wallace

based on 7 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Wallace
Dr. Wallace's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (6)
Have you seen Dr. Richard P. Wallace, MD?
Are you Dr. Wallace?
Get started today!

Dr. Wallace says...

My name is Richard Wallace. I first became interested in Urgent Care Medicine while working as a Sports Medicine Fellow at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg Florida during 2003 and 2004. During that time I realized the high level of personal satisfaction with being able to handle the variety of patients and to provide definitive treatment in the fast paced urgent care setting. This ultimately led to my pursuits in this growing field of medicine after completing my Family Medicine Residency at USF/Morton Plant Family Practice Residency in Clearwater Florida June of 2003, earning my Medical Degree from Meharry Medical College in Nashville Tennessee in May of 2000 and earning my Bachelor's Degree from the University of South Florida, Tampa in 1996 while competing at the collegiate level in track and field.  I have worked exclusively in the urgent care setting after my medical training in 2004 and continue to amass a wealth of knowledge and experience from all of my patient interactions.

When I am not working I love spending time with my wife and children. That takes up the majority of my free time.  Otherwise I like music, cooking, exercising and pretty much all sports.

Dr. Wallace's Care Philosophy

Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc. was born out of years of experience in life and being a physician in the urgent care field. Our purpose it quite simply to help people handle whatever ailment is bothering them at the present time. Our goal is be the best and set the standard at delivering medical care in the urgent care setting.  We have taken our time to assemble the best medical team to ensure that your care is the same care that I would provide for my family and loved ones. I encourage you to come and experience medical care that surpasses your expectations.

Dr. Wallace's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Common Cold
  • Cough
  • Emphysema
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine

Bayfront Medical Center

Completed in 2004

USF

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Treadmill Stress Test
  • Urinalysis
  • Urine Pregnancy Test

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.