Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD

Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Mid Atlantic Retina 100 Presidential Blvd Ste 200 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Get Directions

Our practice provides the most advanced technology and surgical techniques combined with an "old fashioned" personal approach where physician-patient communication is the keystone to an individual's care.

Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Bala Cynwyd, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Dr. Tipperman's Experience

See how Dr. Tipperman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tipperman

Dr. Tipperman accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Tipperman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tipperman to family and friends
    Dr. Tipperman's Performance
    in Edison, NJ |
    April 27, 2017 I recently had my pre-op evaluation by Dr. Tipperman. Being in medical profession, I can easily see the difference in the services his office provides. Besides being a gentleman, he is intelligent and thorough; he listens to patients’ questions/concerns and answers them all without rushing you out. His staff is also very helpful and well organized. I am going to have my cataract operation soon and have full confidence in Dr. Tipperman.
    in Edison, NJ |
    in Wyomissing, pa |
    Dr. Tipperman is the best doctor I can recommend for cataract surgery. He changed a previous condition from another eye doctor to a very good results in regards to vision. He is a very caring doctor who understands his patients needs and gives honest advice and care. For being such a skilled surgeon he is the most humble doctor I have ever met.
    in Chicago, il |
    Dr. Tipperman is brilliant. He did cataract surgery on my right eye. It was perfectly done. Ahead of time I was expecting some discharge or discomfort for a few days, but besides a tiny bit of scratchiness for an hour after surgery there was no discomfort at all (no discharge, nothing!). I think this is a testament to his surgical skill. He is also a VERY nice fellow. His office staff was also very helpful (Danielle rocks!). Now I can see the world again and it is beautiful indeed!
    in Morton, Pa |
    Dr. Tipperman's office is easy to get to, and his staff is good at what they do. Dr. Tipperman is thorough and considerate. I like working with him.
    in Wayne, PA |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Tipperman's for 16 years for myriad eye issue complexities. There is no one who I would trust my eyesight to with greater confidence than Dr. Tipperman. He has performed lasik and cataract surgery on both my eyes with terrific results. He coordinated my vitrectomy with Mid-Atlantic Retinae with equally terrific results. Not only is he THE most talented surgeon, he is thoughtful, accessible, understanding and dedicated to my eyesight. I highly recommend him.
    in Holmdel, NJ |
    The doctor is brilliant. His patients are very lucky to have him as their doctor. My experience with Dr. Tipperman was excellent. I came to him following search for the best ophtalmologist in the country. My NY doctor botched my cataract surgery and I had lots of serious problems. I traveled two hours to see Dr. Tipperman. He fixed the problems with ease and I enjoyed the process. The surgery Dr. Tipperman performed was superb, with literally no pain and perfect result. .
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    A previous doctor diagnosed me as having narrow angle glaucoma. Seeking another opinion two other doctors said I did not have the condition. but recommended I have surgery to remove cataracts. For this year's annual check up I saw Dr. Tipperman. He explained how my cataracts were having some deteriorating effect on my eyes but that generally my eyes were healthy and did not require surgery at this time. I felt confident I had finally received the most reliable diagnosis.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Great doctor. Very happy.
    Have you seen Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Tipperman?

Dr. Tipperman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tipperman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Tipperman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tipperman's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
    • Corneal Diseases
    • Corneal Erosion
    • Diplopia
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Drusen

Completed in 1991

Hamilton College

Graduated in 1980

• Korean

Dr. Tipperman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tipperman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology