Dr. Richard Tholen, MD

Dr. Richard Tholen, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Tholen, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in plastic surgery.

4825 Olson Memorial Hwy Ste 200

Minneapolis, MN 55422

Learn about Dr. Tholen

This content was provided by Dr. Tholen "American Board of Plastic Surgery-certified plastic surgeon with focus exculsively on cosmetic surgery of the breast, face, and body. Over 25 years of experience providing comprehensive, caring, confidential aesthetic surgery in our on-site AAAASF-accredited surgical facility with full outpatient anesthesia capabilities. Let my fantastic staff and me show you what sets us apart!"

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Fort Hays (Kansas) State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Tholen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tholen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tholen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tholen's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tholen to family and friends

Dr. Tholen's Performance

Dr Tholen was amazing from the consultation and ongoing at yearly exams. Exceeded all of my expectations in performance to my results. Had I known how happy I would be I would have had breast augmentation by Dr Tholen years ago. Simply the best. Staff is wonderful to work with.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had been researching different doctors for over two years before I decided to go with Dr. Tholen for a breast augmentation. I had two or three consultations with him. I was nervous about everything. Dr. Tholen is extremely patient, he answered every question I had throughly, even if I asked the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Tholen excels at what he does. You can tell that giving people the body they dreamed of gives him extreme pleasure. I was very impressed after my consultation by everyone's friendly and professional manner, and the office is literally lined with his awards and achievements.He met and exceeded...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
His office staff delayed appointments by MONTHS in order to give the appearance of demand. Arrived for my appointment and was waiting FOUR HOURS for a 2-minute meeting with the doctor, which was utterly useless. He performed no exam whatsoever. Unbelievable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Tholen is an amazing man that listens to his patients. His work is amazing and beautiful. I had a rhinoplasty with him and came out with what to me is a perfect nose. His staff is friendly and accomodating. I would highly recommend this surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0