Psychiatry  |
Dr. Richard Templeton, MD
Dr. Richard Templeton, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Annapolis, MD. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

Richard K Templeton MD

1203 West St Ste C

Annapolis, MD 21401

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Templeton

Dr. Templeton's Experience

Dr. Templeton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Temple Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1956
  • Mich
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Templeton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Templeton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Templeton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Templeton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Templeton to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Templeton's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Templeton cares more about whether or not you pay him for missed appointments rather than if you are in a crisis. I have sat in his office many times in a puddle of tears telling him how I am not sure how I am going to go on and he is already scheduling my next appointment asking me if I think it should be 4 or 6 weeks. I was not very stable last time I saw him and I missed my appointment. I have yet to receive a call asking if I am okay but have received to bills asking for his $60.
Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Templeton is very easy to schedule with and accessible. He also accepts my insurance which is very helpful. He listens to my concerns and works with me to find the right meds? so I can feel my best. Highly recommend.
Annapolis, MD |
Psych meds were prescribed to me without any warning as to how it would interact with my current meds. Good thing I happened to asked the pharmacist at Safeway because surprise!-- it made my birth control less effective. Grrrrreat. Why do I pay an exorbitant amount of money for each 15 minute session to a) have hardly any talking therapy and b) have a doctor write down a prescription without any indication as to how it will affect other meds!? It's completely ridiculous!
in Cambridge, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Templeton for over 9 yrs now. Dr. Templeton has a very quite demeanor, which did take me a few visits to appreciate; however, he has proven himself to be an excellent doctor with a true commitment to me as a patient. His commitment to my health, is the reason that even though I moved over an hour and a half away, I wouldn't even consider finding a new doctor. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dr. Templeton to my friends, family and acquaintances.
in Crofton, MD |
I was in a very dark place and was having a hard time finding a doctor. I reached out to Dr. Templeton and he saw me within a week which I am very thankful for. I do wish that he allowed me to talk more as cut me off several times. He did not really make any remarks or offer any insight or feedback. I sort of felt a grateful but lost after seeing him if that makes sense. His office staff was wonderful! Very caring and supportive!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Templeton, MD?
Are you Dr. Templeton?