Dr. Richard Taylor, MD

Dr. Richard Taylor, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Richard Taylor, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kalispell, MT and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

75 Claremont St Ste A

Kalispell, MT 59901

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Taylor

See how frequently Dr. Taylor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Endometriosis
high
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Perimenopause
high

Dr. Taylor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Taylor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "Since 1984, previous to joining Northwest Women's Health Care in the year 2000, I practiced medicine in Salt Lake City. I provided the full spectrum of women's care, including OB, with an emphasis on infertility and 'minimally invasive surgery' (performing surgery through tiny incisions using small telescopes). I will be concentrating on gynecology and infertility treatment now and will not be providing obstetrical care. I enjoy OB and will miss the OB moms. I have always had a special interest in the use of laser in surgery and have been using various types of lasers both in the office and operating room since 1981. I have taught and proctored many other physicians in the area of laser procedures for the past 20 years. I received my medical degree from the University of Utah in 1980. I did my residency, in OB-GYN, at Maricopa County Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ, and worked many hours as an ER physician at the medical center and Chandler Community Hospital. I was board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1987. I am a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists and the International College of Surgeons. I keep an active membership in the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgeons, the American Uro-Gynecology Society, the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, and the American Fertility Society. I was born and raised in Southern Alberta, Canada, where my father was a general surgeon in a small town. We spent many happy summers at Lake Blaine Resort here in the Flathead Valley. I married my beautiful wife, Deanne, in 1978, and we have four great children—Chad (1980), Michelle(1982), Ashley (1985), and Brooke (1989). Deanne taught first grade while I was in medical school, but since then has been a full time mother to our children. Her exceptional talents have encouraged our children to be accomplished in piano, literature, and academics. She gives tender care to Brooke, our youngest daughter, who has Down syndrome. Our family interests include snow skiing, water skiing, fishing, hiking, reading, and travel. We enjoy living in the Flathead Valley and love the people here."

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "The Patient always comes First. Hundreds of years ago Hippocrates set the standard for doctors of medicine caring for patients. The oath emphasizes the need for compassionate and protective care at all times. Our Mission is to…. provide a level of care that is exceptional and we believe that the needs of our patients should always come first. Our providers have more than 100 years of combined experience caring for women and we are proud to provide dedicated, comprehensive, complete women's healthcare to all."We are UNCONDITIONALLY committed to:

• Taking care of the patients as they have never been cared for prior.
  • Providing the highest quality medical practice in the Northwest.
  • Being the largest infertility center in Montana
  • Meeting our client's reasonable needs in a timely fashion.
"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Maricopa Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Maricopa Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
10 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Taylor's Performance

I have been to many Physicians in the last few years, and no one seemed to know what was wrong. Dr. Taylor was patient as I went through my list of problems and after surgery, my pain was gone immediately. I have been in pain for 10 years and in one visit and a surgery, it was gone. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Taylor?