Dr. Richard Strabbing, DO

Dr. Richard Strabbing, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Strabbing is an Otolaryngologist Head and Neck surgeon, also known as an ENT. He was born and raised in West Michigan. Rich is a 1996 Calvin College Grad (double major BS biology with honors, Spanish) and 2000 graduate of Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed five years of residency training in ENT and Allergy with 2005 Residency graduation from AT Still University Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery Residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center. He is actively involved with teaching medical students. Rich resides in Holland with his wife and four children.

3100 N Wellness Dr

Holland, MI 49424

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Strabbing

See how frequently Dr. Strabbing performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
Vertigo
Ear Disorders

Dr. Strabbing's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Strabbing "Giving patients the best care, one at a time."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Procedure
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopy
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Strep Test
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Voice Disorders Diagnosis
  • Voice Disorders Treatment
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Calvin College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • St John Oakland Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Northeast Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Strabbing has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Strabbing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strabbing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strabbing's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strabbing to family and friends
Dr. Strabbing Says:

At Michigan ENT & Allergy, ensuring your comfort and providing you with the highest level of care are our most important priorities. We work closely with you and your referring doctor to ensure a very pleasant experience.

To our satisfied customers - we celebrate with you! Your positive feedback makes our work more rewarding, fuels our energy, and

...

Dr. Strabbing's Performance
in Holland, MI |
I had two FNAs for a thyroid nodule with Katie Terpstra Ultrasound Techinician who made me feel relaxed when Dr. Mannon who did my first fna and Dr Strabbing who did my second fna . They all were excellent I didn't even have a bruise on my neck after both FNAs.
in Zeeland, michigan |
Very professional and friendly!!!
in Hudsonville, MI |
I have been a long time patient with Dr. Strabbing (10 years) and his staff and have always received the best care both medically and personally. The entire staff is extremely helpful and friendly, including the nurses, including but not limited to Dawn in the past at the Holland office and currently with Kim D. in the Jenison office for immunization injections. Truly outstanding personal, friendly and family oriented service.
in Byron Center, MI |
Dr. Strabbing seems to go out to his way to make his patients feel comfortable and respected.
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Strabbing is amazing!! He has helped my husband by referring him to another specialist and now after a couple? of surgeries he can hear again!!! He has put tubes in both of my children's ears...he was SO great with both of them!! They look forward to visits with him!! I have also had sinus surgery in his office. He was very accommodating and it was successful! I highly recommend Dr. Strabbing! He is so friendly, down to earth, honest and terrific with our children!!
in Holland, MI |
I had a wonderful experience with very caring people at this office. Katie Terpsta performed my ultrasound and I was extremely nervous. She immediately calmed me down with her caring and compassionate spirit, and with great kindness. As she performed the procedure she was kind enough to explain what she was doing and how things were going. I actually enjoyed the ultrasound because of Katie! I also appreciate how Dr. Strabbing takes his time to explain to me everything! He's a great doctor!
in Allegan, MI |
Dr. Strabbing is not only extremely knowledgeable, but also has a wonderful doctor/patient personality. At my first visit, while reading my medical history provided to him from another medical office, he at once spotted a medical record which was erroneously sent to him from the other office for a different patient. His staff followed up on it immediately and contacted the other medical office, advising them of their error. I am so grateful I am one of Dr. Strabbing's patients. Thank you.
Byron Center, MI |
I found Dr. Stabbing to be knowledgeable, kind, competent, patient, and thorough. He spent a lot of time trying to understand my symptoms. He did not just "rubber stamp" what another doctor had recommended. He thought of "out-of-the-box" procedures and prescriptions, both of which helped me immensely. I, without reservation, would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing ENT issues.
Jenison, MI |
I've seen Dr Strabbing and his staff for several years. Great staff. This new office has some privacy issues. While waiting in the allergy waiting area, you can hear everything the nurse and patients say in addition to everything that is happening in the registration area. Of course, this means everyone can hear my conversations with the staff too. You can also hear through the exam room walls.
in Holland, mi |
Great staff
in Grand Haven ,MI |
I have a very difficult ear issues and have had chronic problems for years and Dr Stabbing has always been available promptly at any time (even after hours) to help me and I have recommended him to several others.
Holland, MI |
Working with this office to control allergies. Generally a great experience as long as everything is going well. When I've called for a same day appointment, I've been told, "We are a specialist." Yes you are! You are the specialist that I've trusted to help me become healthy and to restore the important things in my life that allergies have taken from me. Attentive, knowledgeable doctors. Room for same day appointments is lacking in this office.
in Holland,Michigan |
Working to figure out a care plan for allergies
in Holland,MI |
He is an amazing and caring Doctor! He is great with my child and explains things very thourghly. He always takes his time and I never feel rushed with him.
in Otsego, MI |
Dr. Strabbing was wonderful with my son, who was not having the best day. He was very knowledgeable about my Son's issue and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Jenison, MI |
Dr. Strabbing is easily irritated with children. I would not ever recommend going to his office for your child. He is the most unfriendly doctor. He also does not know how to reassure children, he is distant and cold, and does not make visits comfortable. He performs a quick eval of the patient - not really listening to the issues, sends you home to see if symptoms still continue after 6 weeks, and after your second visit, he then will give a referral to a specialist. In it for the money.
in Hamilton, MI |
Dr. Strabbing has cared for our three children for over a decade. He's kind, caring, and always willing to take the necessary time to discuss the most appropriate treatment options for each child. While his professionalism and expertise are to be admired, it's his commitment to each of his patients that truly impresses us. He takes time to connect with our kids and show genuine interest in them. The exceptional care that Dr. Strabbing provides has truly been a blessing to our family.
Holland, MI |
He is very patient and one that takes time to explain things to you.
Thank you for your kind words. Dr.Strabbing likes to spend quality time with each patient so that all of their concerns and questions are addressed.
in Holland, MI |
I had balloon sinuplasty done and it was a very easy procedure.
Sandy, We are so happy that your balloon procedure went well. We focus on making the procedure a good experience for the patient because our ultimate goal is that they are comfortable and see improvement. Thank you for sharing!
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Strabbing made me feel at ease immediately. He explained every step of his examination before he took the step and also what he discovered. His care and professionalism shine through and I'm very pleased with the care I'm receiving. Thank you Dr. Strabbing.
George, We are so happy that you felt at ease during your visit! It is very important to us that our patients feel comfortable and cared for. Thank you for the kind words, Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists
in Holland, MI |
Dealing with awful sinuses and being bounced around doctors for years, I felt hopeless. When I was referred to Dr. Strabbing, on my very first visit I had a full rundown of symptoms and my path to resolution. He knew how to work with my insurance and gave me a clear timeline of treatment, all while regularly checking in with me on my comfort level with any meds and with probable surgery. Surgery was a breeze, recovery was exactly as described, and follow up has been smooth. I'm finally healthy!
Tom, We like to communicate each step of treatment with patients because it is important they know what to expect. Especially when it comes to surgery and the recovery process. We are very pleased to hear that you finally are feeling healthy again! Thank you for the kind words, Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists
in Holland, MI |
I had a Balloon Sinuplasty in the office and it was an EXCELLENT experience!!! I thought I was going to feel some pain and I felt NO pain. I would recommend if you are thinking of having one have Dr Strabbing do it! He and his Staff are GREAT! My nose is clearer than it has been in a LONG time. I don't snore anymore or wake up stuffed up. All the Mucus in my throat in the mornings is GONE! THANK YOU Dr. Strabbing!!!
Beth, Our goal is to make the procedures comfortable and convenient for the patient. We are so happy to hear that your congestion has finally cleared and your procedure was a success! Thank you for the kind words, Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists
in Holland, MI |
He is a great Doctor. He is very straight forward and does great work. He has done my son's tonsillectomy as well as removed his adenoids and a quick surgery for tongue tie. His staff was very kind and east to speak with.
Anna, Dr. Strabbing is very clear with patients because he wants them to know what to expect with their treatment. We are so happy that your son's surgery went well and you were pleased with the service you received from the staff. Thank you for your kind words, Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists
in Grand Haven Michigan |
Dr Strabbing goes the extra mile for his patients. I had shingles in my ear. I was miserable. He got me on the right medicines and followed me closely. I felt like I was in good hands and made a full recovery. He also did nasal surgery on my husband and is helping my daughter and granddaughter with allergy issues. He is kind and professional. Office staff are friendly and accomodating
Deb, We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with Dr.Strabbing. He specializes in care for all ages and we are also happy that each of your family members received the treatment that they needed! Thank you for sharing, Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists
in Hudsonville, MI |
Dr. Strabbing seemed knowledgeable and helpful. He was efficient and cordial.
in Allegan, MI |
I have seen Dr. Strabbing several times for different conditions. He is always professional, friendly and informative. He takes the time to make sure I am at ease and is always answers my questions. It is Dr Strabbing I recommend to my friends.
in Holland, Michigan |
Dr has always been very helpful and thorough.
in Zeeland, Michigan |
Excellent care-very happy with Dr. strabbing and staff.
in Zeeland |
Dr. Strabbing has seen three of our kids over eight years. He has helped us through difficult decisions and we appreciate his honesty and genuine care for us and our kids.
in Holland |
Make you feel welcome
in Holland, MI |
He is very thorough in his exam and explains things well.
in Hudsonville MI |
We love Dr. Strabbing, he is very knowledgeable, always on time and a very nice guy!
in Hudsonville, Mi |
I am very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr Stranbing. He was interested in my condition & prescribed medication that has helped tremendously. I feel I can talk easily with him and is really interested in helping me. I would surely recommend him to others.
in Zeeland, MI |
Great care from Dr.. Strabbing
in Holland, MI |
I was in pretty bad shape when I saw Dr. Strabbing. He asured me that he would be able to help me and not give up on me. He has done that and more! I regained my hearing! My sinus is completely better! I could not ask for a better Dr.! He truly is a great Dr.! Very kind, listened to all of my concerns. And confort me when I felt so miserable! His staff was and is awesome too! I can not say enough of Dr. Strabbing and his team!
in Holland, MI |
Excellent care, Diagnosed where others were not able to. Dr. Strabbing provided results.
in Holland, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Strabbing! I battled with sinus infections and ear infections for years. Lived on antibiotics and Dr. Appointments!!!! It was awful!!! Met Dr. Strabbing and he changed my life! He performed sinus surgery and haven't had problems since! Amazing!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Strabbing, DO?

Visit Dr. Strabbing

Blue Preferred PPO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA