Dr. Richard Stevens, MD

Dr. Richard Stevens, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Richard Stevens, MD is a family medicine specialist in Providence, UT and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Wi in 2003 and specializes in family medicine.

382 W 280 N

Providence, UT 84332

Learn about Dr. Stevens

Dr. Stevens' Experience

Dr. Stevens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Med Coll Of Wi
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Stevens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevens to family and friends

Dr. Stevens' Performance

Dr. John Nelson knew the father of Richard Stevens and well as Richard himself. John Nelson is a renowned leader in the medical field and recommended Richard Stevens wholeheartedly. Dr. Stevens cares about his patients and is an avid advocate of personal, private medicine. He enthusiastically...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Stevens is a very caring doctor. He listens well to my concerns and spends a lot of time with me. I never feel rushed in his office. He doesn't order useless lab tests unless it will help with his diagnosis. I have had some difficult health concerns lately and he helped me very much. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review! We work hard to make sure that we provide excellent and timely care and are so happy to hear that you've had a good experience seeing Dr. Stevens.

Dr. Stephens has a calm and intelligent personality and is very willing to discuss options and talk things through. He listens to what I have to say and is willing to work with me regarding medical options and timing. His practice has been very accommodating to schedule visits for me, sometimes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience. We take great pride in our wonderful doctors and in our clinic staff. Glad to hear that you are able to get in and be seen when you need to be - it is always our goal to be here for our patients when they need us!

Dr. Stevens is always willing to listen. He takes the time to help me feel comfortable with the treatment and the diagnosis. He is supportive of my own efforts to maintain my health. I feel like he really cares, and I am not just a "production line" patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We love working with Dr. Stevens and are thrilled to hear that you have had a positive experience with him as well. Thanks for your feedback!

My appointment was pre-scheduled. From the time I walked into the clinic, the process was timely and address well by staff. Dr. Stevens was attentive and showing interest in my purpose for being there. Ample time was given for me to offer explanations and ask questions. Good overall experience.