Family Medicine  |
Dr. Richard Stevens, MD
Dr. Richard Stevens, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Providence, UT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with Cache Valley Hospital and Logan Regional Hospital.

MountainStar Providence Family Medicine

382 W 280 N

Providence, UT 84332

• CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Stevens

Dr. Stevens' Experience

Dr. Stevens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• MED COLL OF WI
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Stevens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevens to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Stevens' Performance
Logan, UT |
Dr. Stevens is very good and easy to talk with. He is very thorough and helpful.
Logan, UT |
I want to thank Dr. Stevens for being such an amazing Family Physician. It is evident that he genuinely cares for his patients. He is professional and empathetic. He is willing to listen and takes the time to answer all of my families questions and concerns. I feel incredibly lucky that my family has such a great doctor.
North Logan, UT |
Dr. Stevens is an outstanding doctor, he takes the time to really understand the patient and explains things very clearly. Short wait times, excellent staff, and exceptional care--overall an outstanding medical care provider!
Logan, UT |
I was able to get in to see Dr. Stevens the same day I called and waited no more than 10 minutes. Dr. Stevens is friendly, efficient, and inspires much confidence. He patiently listened to some concerns I had and gave pertinent feedback.
in North Logan, Utah |
Dr. Stevens is genuine and friendly. We started seeing him when our first was born, and we struck gold! He is knowledgeable and explains things well and thoroughly. If he doesn't have an answer, he researches until he does. Our entire family sees him. He is excellent with children. Again, I can't say enough positive things. We struck gold!
Fielding, UT |
Dr Stevens was very thorough and caring. He took the time necessary to accurately diagnosis my ailments. Previous doctors I had been to diagnosed me with seasonal allergies without taking the time to be thorough and Dr Stevens discovered I had a sinus infection and pneumonia. I was so grateful to find a good doctor!! The staff was also very nice and professional.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Stevens does not rush through a visit. He listens to you and responds to your questions and concerns very well. He does not call for unneeded tests just to "make sure". He refers to other specialty physicians when needed and I have been very pleased with those doctors. He uses his experience, common sense, and looks at you as a whole person before he makes care decisions. I really like going to Dr. Stevens, and have gone to him for many years.
Logan, UT |
Dr. Stevens is not only friendly and personable, but he is also great at getting to the bottom of thorny medical problems. His professional knowledge is amazing, and he is always learning about new research and treatments. Our entire family thinks he's the best!
Logan, UT |
I've been seeing Dr Stevens for over ten years and have always trusted in his care.
Logan, UT |
We found Dr. Stevens to be very attentive to our concerns, very easy to talk to, and we have confidence in his recommendations. We are very pleased that we found Dr. Stevens and look forward to a long physician-patient relationship with him.
Logan, UT |
Dr Stevens is a skilled and compassionate family doctor. I love that he uses a holistic approach to treating our family and takes time to actually listen. While we may wait a few more minutes in the waiting room or exam room on occasion, I never feel like he is rushed when it is our turn. That is a worthwhile trade-off to me.
Old Hickory, TN |
Awesome doctor! He made sure I understood everything.
Brea, CA |
Dr. Stevens is capable, kind and never acts rushed. He spends quality time with his complete attention focused on the patient. He communicates clearly and understandably.
in Hyrum Utah |
We trust Dr. Stevens and his staff. We have had positive experiences for years. We appreciate the time he gives to ys.
in Nibley,UT |
Dr. Stevens is a exceptionally intelligent, caring, precise and professional Physician! I highly recommend!
in Utah |
These rating sites Do not accurately represent. Bottom line Dr.Stevens is kind, honest, cares for all his patients and is one in a million. I am filling this out only because universally he has a 5 star reputation.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Stevens, MD?
Are you Dr. Stevens?

Visit Dr. Stevens

Dr. Stevens accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Stevens has admitting privileges