Dr. Richard Soper, MD

Addiction MedicineMaleAge 65

Addiction Medicine

Dr. Richard Soper, MD is a Addiction Medicine Specialist in Nashville, TN. He is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Richard Soper, MD

Center for Behavioral Wellness

110 29th Ave N Ste 300 Nashville, TN 37203 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Medicine Specialists in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Soper treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Soper's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Alcohol Testing
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Behavior Modification

Dr. Soper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soper

3.9

Dr. Soper

Dr. Soper has helped me immensely through out my recovery. 5 stars are not enough for the gratitude and appreciation I have for Dr. Soper.
Jack – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Soper, MD?
Because of the chronic clinical depression and addiction I've struggled with all my life, I thought psychiatry had done all it could for me several years ago. I had essentially given up, thinking I would just have to get through on my own. But only a year ago I sank into a paralyzing depression again and I thought this might be the end. This episode was vastly different however, because this time I had the good fortune to come under the expert care of Dr. Richard Soper. Without question, Dr. Soper is the most effective psychiatrist I have ever consulted, and I have seen a bunch of them. He listens carefully and respectfully; he absorbs one's history quickly; and he explains his understanding of the patient's personality and conflicts clearly and credibly. He has always been right on target with me. I have developed the highest degree of trust in Dr. Soper and I recommend him without hesitation. Thank you, Dr. Richard Soper.
Brent – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Soper, MD?
I went to Dr. Soper for an evaluation. I found him to be thorough, efficient, and effective. He was always available if I called and answered all my questions. More than that though, he gave me the encouragement and straight forward direction that I really needed. I am very thankful that I chose him.
Nashville – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Soper, MD?
Dr. Soper is seriously the best therapist I've ever had. He doesn't just sit there and listen to you talk, he explains things, he's insightful, he really cares about his profession. I've seen numerous therapists and none of them compare. I have made more progress in my life in a few months than a few YEARS at larger medical facilities. If you're considering anyone for therapy, he's the one, without a doubt.
Anonymous – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Soper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soper?

It is a privilege to be able to assist my patients return to behavioral wellness, stable sustained recovery and functional life . I abide by the Hippocratic,...Read more

Richard G. Soper, MD,JD,MS currently serves as chairman of the board and medical director at  Center for Behavioral Wellness, Nashville, Tennessee. ...Read more

• Addiction Medicine

1978
City Memphis
1969
Univ of Michigan

Is Dr. Richard Soper, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Richard Soper, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Soper's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Richard Soper, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Soper accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Richard Soper, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Soper frequently treats Addiction, Alcohol Testing, and Alcohol Withdrawal. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Soper treats.

Where is Dr. Richard Soper, MD's office located?

Dr. Soper's office is located at 110 29th Ave N Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Richard Soper, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Soper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Richard Soper, MD?

Center for Behavioral Wellness

Primary ofc110 29th Ave N Ste 300 Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. Soper is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Nashville, TN

81% Patients that would definitely recommend, 11% higher than the national average

1 Award Received