Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD

Medical OncologyMaleAge 67

Dr. Sollazzo

Aging Alternative

215 Lake Ave Saint James, NY 11780

Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in Saint James, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sollazzo to book an appointment.

Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists

Compare Dr. Sollazzo with our nearby Medical Oncology Specialists at NYU Langone Health.

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (516) 712-6100.

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.

Dr. Sollazzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sollazzo

4.4

Dr. Sollazzo

Dr Sollazzo is a superb physician, skilled diagnostically and always open to a patient's questions and perspectives. I have been his patient for nearly 20 years and trust him so much that I look forward to visits with him - I always learn so much and always come away comforted that I've gotten the best possible care. His great knowledge about traditional and alternative medicine gives greater certainty that he approaches a patient with very wide knowledge. He is board certified in several disciplines, including internal medicine, oncology and hematology, and he has extraordinarily deep, impressive knowledge of anti-aging information and countless anti-aging techniques. He never makes arbitrary assumptions but rather listens carefully to the patient; and Zoom calls with him are very convenient and effective. He consistenty shows great empathy, his staff is consistently helpful, friendly, responsive and efficient, and I'm very glad to have the benefit of his wisdom.
Susan – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
I went to Dr. Sollazzo because my urine appeared white for sometime. The urologist I saw determined my kidneys and bladder to be healthy. He gave no explanation for the white urine. The heart specialists I saw for my heart palpitations determined that I had a one percent chance of ever having a heart attack. They gave no explanation for the palpitations. My gynecologist wanted me to take fosomax and calcium for my osteoporosis. I took my chances with the osteoporosis after I read enough about fosomax to scare me. That’s when I found Dr. Sollozzo and I thank god. “The cure is in the cause,” he said and was determined to find the cause of my osteoporosis. The cause was a parathyroid tumor with a long list of symptoms including every ailment I had including pains in my hands. None of those professionals thought to look at my parathyroid gland. It took Dr. Sollazzo and 15 minutes at the Norman Parathyroid Center FL to remove the non-cancerous tumor and give me my life back.
Elizabeth G. – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
Dr Sollazzo is an excellent physician who combines traditional and alternative medicine. He is a highly skilled professional who is board certified in internal medicine, oncology, alternative medicine and multiple other specialties. His extensive knowledge allows him to be an excellent diagnostician and he combines therapies to give superior results. I have been his patient for over fifteen years, and he has treated both of my parents. He discovered that I had mercury and aluminum poisoning and he successful treated me with chelation. He assisted me with my diagnosis of breast cancer, coordinating my care with the surgeon and traditional and alternative medicine. With my diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis, he offered treatments to help avoid the debilitating effects of this disease. He is a very caring physician with a great bedside manner and empathy. The office is beautiful, well organized, with excellent staff. I consider myself very lucky to be treated by this great physician.
Ann – May 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
Dr. Sollazzo consistently demonstrates broad knowledge and genuine interest in my health and its management. I prize his expertise and always learn something from consultations.
Dr. Robert Kifer – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
I’ve been seeing Do Sollazo for over a year now. He has helped me with my daughters health and I have just recently seen him for my own health. He reads between the lines that most Drs miss. He is a medical genius! . We are all humans, we make mistakes, but having a Dr that is invested speaks 1000 words!
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
I had one visit with Dr Sollazzo. He seemed like a good doctor. I was waiting for all my tests to come back before scheduling my next appointment. I could not get his staff to follow up with the hospital and labs to get my results. I contacted his office at least 3 times and spoke with his admin and a young man. Both indicated they would follow up and request my results. After not hearing back from his office I went to the hospital and picked up my tests and ended up going to another MD.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
New Hyde Park, NY – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
Dr Sollazzo is a caring individual who takes the time to really get to know you. He spends the time to explain your options in an easy to understand manner and helps guide you in making the right decisions. He makes sure he has answered any questions you may have before you leave his office and is prompt in addressing any concerns you may have. Overall he is a great doctor whom I trust to help guide me in making the best decisions to help me to heal again:) I highly recommend him!!
Donna R in Levittown, NY – Jul 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?
Personal true caring human. Won't be treated as number when in his care.
Wayne thompson in Smithtown, NY – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sollazzo?
Provider explaining information to patient