Dr. Richard Smith, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Richard Smith, MD
Dr. Richard Smith, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Smith is now accepting new patients

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Richard L Smith has literally saved my life and gave me back quality, which I had lost for a very long time. His compassion is a gift from God. I wish I could have him as my primary care physician. As far as I am concerned, God works through his hands and provides comfort, healing and truth. I recommend him from the very bottom of my heart ! His office staff is kind and extremely professional - THE BEST ! They seem to follow in his demeanor. It is truly amazing.
in Gotha, FL |
If you are looking for an intelligent, experienced, compassionate and caring pain doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Smith. The Medical Spa (which is his physical therapy office) is right next door to his office (convenience). The staff at the Medical Spa (courteous, kind and caring) ensure that you leave your appointment feeling better and with less pain. The Spa also offers massage, meditation, Pilates and other complementary modalities. Please see Erica for the best massage of your life.
in Orlando, FL |
Very caring and passionate Doctor. I am so blessed that I found him and his Office. Dr. Smith is a good Listener, he hears exactly the issues one has. The Physical Therapy that I had in his Rehabilitation Facility was A Plus, very knowledgeable PT and Paula the Biofeedback Nurse helped me to get rid of my Anxiety.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I've seen Dr. Smith for almost 10 years and have a somewhat rare condition that causes plenty of pain. In fact, he has never treated or heard of the condition before me. He quickly did everything he could to become an expert and has helped me out tremendously over the years. The pain has reduced overall and so have the flares. The pain will never cure, but he has been a great help in managing my condition. I don't know what shape I'd be in without him. Thanks Dr. Smith!
Orlando, FL |
Dr smith has one quality he listens and hears the patient. He also acknowledges that other modelaties benefit with chronic pain. He has empathy and compassion.also, he has given sound wisdom.
in St Cloud, FL |
There is no better Pain Management Physician. I have been lucky enough to be his patient for almost 10 years for chronic pain. I would not be able to work without Dr. Smith.
in Palm Bay, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Smith to ANYONE. He stays up to date on the newest medical findings. He is EXTREMELY competent, and cared about the quality of my life. When I started with him I was a mess due to pain from a genetic bladder disease and neuropathic pain caused by surgery. For 12 years I was his patient, and because of him, I got my life back. I would still be with him, if I hadn't moved and the state laws changed. He is the very best doctor, bar none!!
Orlando, FL |
I have been under Dr. Smith's care since 2003. I suffer from severe cervical and lumbar damage caused during my 20 years of Active Duty military service. Although initially being diagnosed and treated by the VA, I found Dr. Smith and have been coming to him because of his superior care and genuine compassion for his patients. He has extensive knowledge of holistic approaches and does not simply dispense pain medications or treatments unless they continue to increase the patient's quality of life
in Orlando |
He, wants everyone to hear what he's saying to you, never relieve my pain in the 7 yrs I went to him, not very good
Have you seen Dr. Richard Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Upper Back Pain

Universidad Central De Venezuela--Jose Maria Vargas, Escuela De Medicina Jose Maria Vargas

Graduated in 1986

St Elizabeth's Med Center

Completed in 1989

St Elizabeth's Med Center

Completed in 1992

Children'S Hospital Boston

Completed in 1993

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine