Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Richard Sherbahn, MD
Dr. Richard Sherbahn, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Gurnee, IL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Sherbahn is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center.

30 Tower Ct Ste F

Gurnee, IL 60031

Learn about Dr. Sherbahn

I know that couples come to me to build their families. My goal is to make that happen for all of them. I believe every couple needs to be educated about the available options so that they can make an informed choice.

Dr. Sherbahn's Experience

Dr. Sherbahn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Hawaii At Manoa
  • Oakwood Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp/Re
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Sherbahn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherbahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherbahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherbahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherbahn to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sherbahn's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
We've been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years. We had 3 different clinics, but only with dr. Sherbahn we were able to got pregnant and it was our first ivf cycle with him. Now we are expecting two bundles of joy. THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Sherbahn was our fourth IVF doctor and our real last hope at starting a family. We had been to two doctors at FCI in Chicago and one at Northwestern. None gave us the type of information and statistics we received from Dr Sherbahn. The staff and nurses were very friendly and you always see the same nurse so you don't feel like a number here. My nurse called me back and responded to my emails promptly. I also liked the fact that Dr Sherbahn performed all of the major procedures which is not t
Chicago, IL |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Sherbahn and the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. He was the 3rd RE we visited and our 3rd IVF cycle. Dr. Sherbahn is knowledgeable, competent, and on time. Just look at his website! His staff is REMARKABLE. My nurse Diane was on the ball 100% of the time. EVERY PERSON at the clinic (Chicago and Gurnee) is friendly, caring, and compassionate. Even if my cycle didn't work (it did!), I'd still write a glowing review. Stop looking and GO SEE HIM!!
in Chicago, IL |
Two successful pregnancies with Dr. Sherbahn and AFCC via IUI. Overall, very good experience with this clinic.
in Winnetka |
Devasted after failing my first IVF with FCI I found Dr Sherbahn's clinic. I was very impressed with every person working at the clinic, especially my nurse Diane. Dr Sherbahn was very generous with his time at our initial consultation and gave me a personalized review of my likely outcomes at his practice. He was very methodical with my medication doses and Im happy to say I got a positive pregnancy test after my first transfer. He's a skilled Dr I highly recommend.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Sherbahn is the reason we are having a baby. While our actual face-to-face interactions with Dr. Sherbahn were limited, he was always very generous with his time. He took the time to answer all of our questions and his advice was invaluable as we navigated this emotionally and physically draining process. His staff was top notch. Never have we felt more cared for then when we visited the Chicago office. Sue, Diane, Tina and everyone else that worked with us were simply the best.
in Chicago, IL |
I was a patient at Chicago IVF with Dr, Tarun Jain. Per the doctor suggestions I agreed to 2 surgeries, 2 egg retrievals and 4 embryo transfers. Lots of out of pocket cost with no success. I felt violated by this office. I did my research on SARTS website and found Dr. Sherbahn. He was very direct with what my protocol will be. 1 egg retrieval, 1 embryo transfer and PREGNANT (with one healthy girl). The team was very professional, the finance department was amazing and I would highly recommend.
in Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr Sherbahn and his team has been nothing but excellent. Dr Sherbahn is a perfectionist and you will feel that from the beginning till the end. You can also expect that same level of care and attention to detail in EVERY SINGLE nurse, sonographer and staff. The culture he has created in his clinics (Chicago and Gurnee) speak to his success. He got me pregnant on my first IVF cycle. I trusted him from the first day I met him and that feeling is invaluable during IVF.
in , IL |
This guy is arrogant and abrupt ! I knew that before the appointment, do not expect to be told anything other than using donor eggs if you've low Amh and of advanced maternal age. That's fine, if you've got $26,000 to pay for it. He says it as it is, if you're not ready to hear it, move on. I think his stats are so high because of the donor eggs they use, I'm sure there's a way to skew the figures....donor eggs aside, didn't like his manner.
in Morton Grove, IL |
Dr. Sherbahn and his team are excellent! He is detail oriented, has the experience, skill, and technique to be the best. Everyone was great to work with and everyone is there to help you! This clinic operates very smoothly. Everyone knows their role and everything is done exactly as promised. I love that Dr Sherbahn is data driven. His dosages were very specific to the daily ultrasound/blood results, and instructions were always thorough. His goal is to do it right the first time! And he did!
in Wadsworth, IL |
Dr. Sherbahn is great! When asking a question he actually takes his time and elaborates on the answer while explaining it in non medical terms. His staff is amazing as well. This is a very personal and emotional process and everyone is cognizant of that.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Sherbahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Sherbahn?