Dr. Richard Sharp, MD

Family Medicine | Male

3300 Running Creek Way Ste 100 Lehi, UT 84043 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Sharp, MD
Dr. Richard Sharp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lehi, UT. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with American Fork Hospital.

Dr. Sharp's Experience

See how Dr. Sharp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharp

Dr. Sharp accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Sharp is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sharp has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharp to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Sharp's Performance
    in Lehi Utah |
    I really love Dr. Sharp and Dr. Jennifer I can't remember her name. Both are so amazing and So is the rest of the staff. Always doing their best to fit you in. I am getting ready to move and want to take them with me closer to where I will be.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    I absolutely love Jennifer Jenkinson, NP! She is thorough, personable, and takes time to explain the condition. I highly recommend this office.
    Lehi, UT |
    Doctor failed to conduct my examination in a manner that was compliant with Medicare requirements, therefore the visit was declined by Medicare and I am supposedly on the hook to pay him 270 exorbitant dollars so that the Medicare discounts will not apply to this visit. I cannot trust him to look out for the best interests of my wife and me. The staff of Revere Health tried to take the moral high ground as though they were working hard to comply with Medicare, and somehow I am to blame.
    in UT |
    Dr Sharp is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. He actually cares about his patients, unlike a lot of doctors, and takes the time to listen and provide the care needed. He's nice, friendly and most of all he's smart and knows his business well! My family have been his patient for years and there's a reason for that...he is the best.
    Lehi, UT |
    Perhaps my expectations are too long, but for a doctors visit my appointment today went very well. I arrived early, waited only a few minutes in the lobby, and then was in a room. I did wait in the room for 10 to 15 minutes, but compared to previous experience in doctors offices this was lightning fast. The nurse practitioner I saw was professional, friendly, and good at listening.
    Saratoga springs |
    Dr. Sharp, explains and goes over your health issues and actually listens and answers your questions.
    in Orem utah |
    Dr Sharp is very knowledgeable and is skillful at explaining different medical options. I appreciate his straightforward approach.
    Lehi, UT |
    I like Dr Sharp and his staff very much, but I am looking for a new provider that is not part of Revere Health system. The Revere Health corporate policy of a 5 minute limit for a provider consult and a 3 questions maximum per visit is McMedican at its worst. WebMD and a self dignosis is a better option than working with Revire Health, and nobody should do that.
    in Lehi, UT |
    I was able to get an appointment quickly and the wait time to be seen was not overly long. The office staff are friendly and very welcoming. I felt that they really cared about me. The doctor listened to me and took the time to diagnose and treat my condition correctly.
    in Lehi, UT |
    Excellent doctor, he takes time to listen to you. He answers your questions and explains things in a way that you can understand, doesn't use a lot of medical lingo.
    Newark, NJ |
    Very pleasant visit & very good care.
    in Orem |
    VERY knowledgeable but never too proud to admit if he doesn't know something as well as he'd think we'd need care for. He really listens, he's patient, he explains things thoroughly and even draws explanations. Best family doctor, hands-down, that I've seen, and I've seen quite a few in my lifetime.
    in Draper, UT |
    I've gone to see Dr. Sharp for over 15 years and he's an amazing Doctor and human being. He always takes extra time to make sure you understand everything and are comfortable. I trust him completely and know he works hard to stay up to date on new treatments/ medications etc...
    Terrible front office. I take aderol for ADHD. 30 Mg. I filled my prescription 1x in 3 freaking months. At the end of 90 days I started forgetting everything. Everything. They wouldn't even verify that my prescription weren't filled or stolen through national data base. They're scammers. The only reason he was a nazi was because they make a little extra with the in office visit. Per the new AWESOME doctor. They're old and inept, have zero ability to dig deep and discern.
    Have you seen Dr. Richard Sharp, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sharp?

Dr. Sharp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Sharp has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharp's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sharp does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sharp and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Usuhs F E Hebert Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1987

Malcolm Grow Medical Center

Completed in 1990

Dr. Sharp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sharp does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sharp and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.