Dr. Richard Serano, MD

Dr. Richard Serano, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Richard Serano, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fayetteville, NC. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

3645 Cape Center Dr

Fayetteville, NC 28304

Learn about Dr. Serano

See how frequently Dr. Serano performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetic Polyneuropathy
Polyneuropathy
Thrombosis

Dr. Serano's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Spina Bifida
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Med College Of Pa and Hospital
  • University Of Nc Hosps

Dr. Serano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Serano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serano to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Serano's Performance
    GOOD
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Richard Serano helped me get my life back. I have been ill over 10 years no one could figure it out. I had been to several doctors. . He was the first Doctor to LISTEN and REVIEW the info I collected. He spent the time needed to do this. . He ran many blood tests to figure out what was wrong. Most doctors don't even run the correct blood tests to find out what’s wrong. Dr. Thomas Bresley is also Amazing! They figured out my situation. . Can't say enough about them. He is my Dr. House!
in Fayetteville, NC |
Great experience; albeit slow but thourgh & found root causes instead if treating symptoms- this genius is worth waiting for!!
in Pittsboro, NC |
Dr. Serano is an integrative medical specialist and has saved my life a couple of times now. Specifically from a tick related illness when UNC and Duke gave up on me Dr. Serano peeled the onion back and was able identify and treat my illness. I live in Chapel Hill and gladly drive an hour and 1/2 to meet with him. He's also cured me of 20 years of smoking through acupuncture, I was cured in 1 session. He takes his time with each patient and is the only Dr. I trust with my life.
in Fayetteville, NC |
I couldn't finish all I wanted to say. Today I had an appt with Dr Serrono there was no waiting! I was seen before my appt time!!!! Dr. Serrono has great help that speed along the wait but regardless even if I have to wait for the best dr than I will! My insurance would Not let me see Dr Serrono anymore I was devistated! I fought with them until they had no choice but to let me see him! That's how much I Love,trust and believe in my Dr!
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr. Serrono is absolutely the best neurologist! He has patience like I've never experienced with any Dr! He was the first Dr to see me a person not a body part or a number. I've seen many neurologists throughout North Carolina the last ten years and he was the only one that took the time to do all kinds of blood work and tests until he found out what was wrong with me! He never gave up on helping with my pain. Yes sure I may have to wait in the waiting room a little while but I Dont mind.
in Fayetteville, NC |
Before my first appt. I was nervous from things I read. I soon learned PA Mr. Bailey and Dr. Serano are great. . Do you want to find out was is wrong with you? Go see these guys. Are you going to be there a while? Yes you are. If you want to know what's wrong,they have to run some test. If you want someone to just baby you, go some where else. The staff is nice and the waiting room comfortable. Trust me he is worth going to see.
Fayetteville, NC |
He is a wonderful doctor who truly has your best interest at heart.
in Fayetteville, NC |
He may remind you of Dr HOUSE from TV with his exceptional genius not only in the field of neurology but medicine in general, be it orthodox or alternative. Investigative insight is comprehensive to the body as a whole with his specialty of neurology as his focal point for beginning his diagnostic and treatment oriented platform. Very direct and certainly non-pretentious is his bed-side manner. Has always been available during after-hours and an excellent liaison to ER docs during emergencies!
in Fayetteville, NC |
He is a wonderful Doctor that cares about his patients. He takes time and even if you call him after hours, he ansers and does not act rush.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Serano, MD?
Are you Dr. Serano?