Dr. Richard Schraeder Jr, MD

Dr. Richard Schraeder Jr, MD

Hematology  ·
Dr. Richard Schraeder Jr, MD is a hematology specialist in Towson, MD and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Drexel Univ Coll Of Med in 2001 and specializes in hematology and oncology.

7501 Osler Dr Bldg A

Towson, MD 21204

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Schraeder Jr

See how frequently Dr. Schraeder Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anemia
Blood Disorders
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)

Dr. Schraeder Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Hematology
  • Oncology

• Hematology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Schraeder Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schraeder Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schraeder Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schraeder Jr's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schraeder Jr to family and friends

Dr. Schraeder Jr's Performance

Dr. Schraeder tells it like it is. Then, gives the family time to digest it. He's a good doctor. I liked him very much. My dad was seeing him to treat his cancer. Dad has since passed away. Dr. Schraeder was right about everything! Quality of life vs quantity is the way to go.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a Clinical Pharmacist who has participated in new drug studies at NCI, NIH,BCRC and the VA Medical Center Baltimore. I was nailed with a RARE FORM OF ARTHRITIS. My blood count was 65 should be 48 it was like Maple syrup. Dr S checked it not enough wbc to be Leukemia=AOK !He listened to my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Schraeder for the first time last week. He immediately put me at ease, broke down what was going on, and ensured that I got the treatment that I needed. I was nervous, but after about 30 seconds I was comfortable. He has great bedside manner. Not only did he get me in, but recommended me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Positive first impression. Dr. S had to deliver bad news which he did in a professional, compassionate manner. He reviewed treatment options and addressed all my questions. I feel he was honest and encouraging. I feel comfortable under his care. This is based on one visit, before any treatment has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Schraeder is a friendly and professional doctor. He spent lots of time with me and explained everything in detail. He is an excellent doctor. He encouraged me to get my mammogram and I was able to catch cancer in the early stages. Thanks to him, I am surviving cancer!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Schraeder Jr?