Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Schell, DDS
Dr. Richard Schell, DDS is a dentist who practices in Redondo Beach, CA. He is 61 years old.

510 N Prospect Ave Ste 310

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schell

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Schell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schell to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Schell's Performance
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Schell helped my son years ago with an emergency situation. He responded quickly and came in during off hours to do the surgery. He did a wonderful job. His staff is great too. Dr. Schell is now helping me with an implant and he has been very helpful in explaining in detail everything that is to be expected. Once again, his staff has been very helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend using his services.
in redondo beach, CA |
I was nervous to have my tooth out. the doctor is very kind, thorough and easy to deal with. He answer my questions good. Office is very neat, clean, relaxing. They call to check up on me. I had a graft to get implant later. I look forward to going back and having it. I would for sure go again and send my friends
in Wilmington, CA |
I have referred several friends from work as well as my family members over the years. Everyone I have referred to the office has been pleased. Two of my daughters have had their wisdom teeth performed and the recovery went much better than many of their friends. He always calls the evening of the procedure to check on us and he has always been available to answer questions. His staff is very polite and knowledgeable. The office is very clean. We are very grateful for his care over the years.
in Lomita, CA |
I was very happy with my surgery with Dr Schell. Surgery was easier than I expected. He explained everything to me and answered my questions even when I called after my surgery. They called after my surgery to check up on me. I liked that. Several of my friends and coworkers had surgery with him and had told me to go there. His workers were caring and helpful. The office was spotless. I like his soothing paintings and d?cor. I healed up nicely. I will need to have more surgery and I have planned
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
Fantastic doctor. Surgery was better than I expected. Dr Schell took time to answer all my questions and explain it all to me. I liked the instructions on the website so I didn't have to worry about losing the instructions. He checked up on me to make sure I was doing well after surgery. Nice and caring staff. Pleasant office- clean and inviting. Relaxing music. Excellent surgeon and nice guy.
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
I have seen Dr Schell several times as I needed a tooth taken out then bone put in so I could get my implant. He spends time to explain and answer questions. He calls to check up on me after the surgeries. His staff is caring. I like his calm, clean office. I felt confident in his care. I have recommended other friends and family to him. They have been happy.I found his website helpful about instructions for after surgery and some of the information about dental implant treatment.
The best
in Torrance, CA |
Thank you Dr Schell for taking such good care of me! I was very happy with Dr Schell and his staff. I had an extraction and bone graft and will be getting an implant by him. He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, thoughtful and experienced. Several of my friends have had surgery by Dr Schell and have all been happy with him and the office staff as well. The office is pleasant and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The website, www.DrRichardSchell.com was helpful.
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr. Schell was absolutely amazing. The surgery was fast and well done and he and his staff are kind and caring. I would definitely recommend him :)
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Schell did an excellent job for me. I was very happy with his staff. The doctor provided me with all the information I needed before the surgery. The staff was fast and efficient and giving me financial information as well. The procedure went well. The doctor called to check up on me the evening of the procedure.His office was clean and inviting. I have recommended him to my friends. If I need oral surgery again I will see him.
Great excellent
Have you seen Dr. Richard Schell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Schell?