Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Oral & Facial Surgeons Of Ohio 5155 Bradenton Ave Ste 100 Dublin, OH 43017 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS

Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS is an dentist who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Scheetz Jr is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and Dublin Methodist Hospital.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Scheetz Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Scheetz performs the full scope of practice in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including the removal of teeth, surgical removal of wisdom teeth, dental implant reconstruction, facial and jaw reconstruction, select facial cosmetic surgery procedures, office sedation and general anesthesia. He is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital and Grant Medical Center.

Dr. Scheetz Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Scheetz Jr

Dr. Scheetz Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Scheetz Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Scheetz Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scheetz Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scheetz Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Scheetz Jr's Performance
Dublin, OH |
Wonderful experience. Friendly helpful staff. State of the art facility. A perfect experience for my son who had his wisdom teeth removed. I recommend Dr. Scheetz for all your oral surgery needs. He's been in practice for many years and is kind, knowledgeable and I believe he is the absolute best in central ohio. Hands down. Thank you Dr. Scheetz!!
I simply needed to double jaw surgery, and in turn this doctor up-sold me on vertically lengthening my chin when I never needed it in the first place. The bone graft was placed in crooked, and now my chin slips off to the right side of my face. He didn't even bother shaving the edges down, so I in turn, look disfigured. I have to go through the process of removing the bone graft, and will not be using him for it. In my opinion he lacks the surgical skill and doesn't abide by the hippocratic oath
Dublin, OH |
Dr. Scheetz and his staff were fantastic. Prior to surgery I had to change my appointment to an earlier date, and the office was very accommodating. I was nervous, but they were comforting and knowledgeable. I was having some pain post procedure, and Dr. Scheetz came in on the weekend in order to help me. I was very impressed and happy with the experience I had.
in Dublin, OH |
I visited Dr. Scheetz earlier this year to have my wisdom teeth removed and had a great experience. I had to have 5 wisdom teeth removed. Two of them being impacted! Dr. Scheetz even took the time to call me the evening of my surgery and check in with how I was feeling post surgery. The office is very clean, has a friendly staff and is conveniently located. Not to mention I had no issue's post op. Dr. Scheetz has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced!
in Columbus, OH |
He placed an implant on me and gave the ok for my general dentist to proceed with the crown. The implant failed and Dr. Scheetz did not refund my money. I'm still paying Care Credit for a tooth and implant I don't have. I was told by his office staff that he is very fair if something were to go wrong. That's not what I call fair. He is a sloppy, painful dentist. He came in to do a check on me with Dorito breath, how rude. Plus every time I would have an appointment, he made me wait.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Scheetz Jr?

Compare Dr. Scheetz Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Scheetz Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Scheetz Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Westminster Hosp

International College of Dentists
    Notre Dame

Graduated in 1970

Dr. Scheetz Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheetz Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery