Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS

Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Scheetz Jr is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and Dublin Methodist Hospital.

Rick Scheetz DDS

5155 Bradenton Ave Ste 100

Dublin, OH 43017

Learn about Dr. Scheetz Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Scheetz Jr "Dr. Scheetz performs the full scope of practice in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including the removal of teeth, surgical removal of wisdom teeth, dental implant reconstruction, facial and jaw reconstruction, select facial cosmetic surgery procedures, office sedation and general anesthesia. He is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital and Grant Medical Center."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Notre Dame
  • The Ohio State University
  • Westminster Hosp
  • International College of Dentists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Scheetz Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scheetz Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scheetz Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheetz Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scheetz Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scheetz Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Scheetz Jr's Performance
    GOOD
Columbus |
Dr. Scheetz is a medically negligent surgeon. He violated our surgical agreement and gave me an overly aggressive lip reduction without my permission!! I now have a speech impediment due to this imbecile. I am taking him to court for medical malpractice. Don't let this joke-of-a surgeon touch your face!
Dublin, OH |
Wonderful experience. Friendly helpful staff. State of the art facility. A perfect experience for my son who had his wisdom teeth removed. I recommend Dr. Scheetz for all your oral surgery needs. He's been in practice for many years and is kind, knowledgeable and I believe he is the absolute best in central ohio. Hands down. Thank you Dr. Scheetz!!
I simply needed to double jaw surgery, and in turn this doctor up-sold me on vertically lengthening my chin when I never needed it in the first place. The bone graft was placed in crooked, and now my chin slips off to the right side of my face. He didn't even bother shaving the edges down, so I in turn, look disfigured. I have to go through the process of removing the bone graft, and will not be using him for it. In my opinion he lacks the surgical skill and doesn't abide by the hippocratic oath
Dublin, OH |
Dr. Scheetz and his staff were fantastic. Prior to surgery I had to change my appointment to an earlier date, and the office was very accommodating. I was nervous, but they were comforting and knowledgeable. I was having some pain post procedure, and Dr. Scheetz came in on the weekend in order to help me. I was very impressed and happy with the experience I had.
in Dublin, OH |
I visited Dr. Scheetz earlier this year to have my wisdom teeth removed and had a great experience. I had to have 5 wisdom teeth removed. Two of them being impacted! Dr. Scheetz even took the time to call me the evening of my surgery and check in with how I was feeling post surgery. The office is very clean, has a friendly staff and is conveniently located. Not to mention I had no issue's post op. Dr. Scheetz has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced!
in Columbus, OH |
He placed an implant on me and gave the ok for my general dentist to proceed with the crown. The implant failed and Dr. Scheetz did not refund my money. I'm still paying Care Credit for a tooth and implant I don't have. I was told by his office staff that he is very fair if something were to go wrong. That's not what I call fair. He is a sloppy, painful dentist. He came in to do a check on me with Dorito breath, how rude. Plus every time I would have an appointment, he made me wait.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Scheetz Jr, DDS?

Visit Dr. Scheetz Jr