Neurology  |
Dr. Richard Sauer, MD
Dr. Richard Sauer, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Roseville, CA. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

729 Sunrise Ave Ste 616

Roseville, CA 95661

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Sauer

See how frequently Dr. Sauer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Brain Disorders
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
high

Dr. Sauer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Dementia
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for California.

• R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • United Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • University Of California Davis

Dr. Sauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sauer to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Sauer's Performance
    GOOD
Sacramento, CA |
Was told to go and see this doctor by my PCP didn't even bother to review my medical records he told me I needed to take 2 more seizure medicine's but he never sent the paperwork to my PCP
in Auburn, CA |
Dr. Sauer has been taking care of my mother for 3 years, since her diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease. He is a brilliant and caring Doctor. He only wants the best for his patients and he keeps up on all the recent treatments for Alzheimer's. I would highly recommend him for treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Sacramento, CA |
Very rude man. Flat out told me he didn't care about the only reason I went to see him, didn't bother asking for my medical history and when I did manage to present my concern he dismissed it as being related to some other condition that I know I don't have because of continuous testing for it since my symptoms started ten years ago. Focused instead on the most minor of my issues that I don't need or want his dubious health with and hustled me out of his office to schedule a test I don't need.
Sacramento, CA |
I wish I would have read these review prior! This Dr is rude and unwilling to spend time with his patients. He had me diagnosed with out any test or symptom, he even wrote me a prescription I would never think about taking and did not want my previous medical files. I would not recommend going to this dr.
in Stockton, CA |
The most bizarre Doctor I have ever met!! He didn't allow me to ask questions. Unwilling to listen to my concerns. Extremely rude. He concluded our appointment saying that he couldn't help me but then proceeding to order some very expensive testing... A total miss!
in Sacramento, Ca |
Would not allow me to ask questions, was extremely disrespectful and never gave an exam before diagnosing me with an illness. After talking to my PCP, I was told to get a second opinion from a different Neurologist because he ( my PCP ) has no clue where Dr. Sauer's diagnosis came from and it really didn't fit the problems I've been having.
in Elk Grove, CA |
Terrible Doctor. I took My BF to see him one year post stoke. He did not even take us into a exam room. We went to his office, He clearly did not make himself familiar with his case and made no attempt to become so. He went right to his script pad before he even spoke to us, and wrote a script for a medicine that was not needed. His exam consisted of listening to his heart, and pushing for a test that was not covered by insurance and would cost 500$ ,and again not needed in this case. I tried to
Have you seen Dr. Richard Sauer, MD?
Are you Dr. Sauer?