Dr. Richard Santore, MD

Dr. Richard Santore, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 67 years old

Dr. Santore specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in San Diego, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Santore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Santore's Experience

See how Dr. Santore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Santore

Dr. Santore accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Santore has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Santore
Dr. Santore's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in yorba linda, ca |
Dr Santore is the best Dr we have ever seen. My daughter has Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and needed a PAO. He is the most caring doctor we have met. Plus he is constantly doing research to improve the PAO and making it better for his patients. My daughter has seen many doctors in her life and he is truly the only one I have ever trusted with her health. I can't say enough about him.
in Temecula, CA |
I've heard great things about Dr.Santore but my experience went over & beyond anything I could have imagined. I've been to ALOT of Drs and Dr.Santore is by far the BEST that I've ever been to. He is so passionate about what he does. EXTREMLY knowledgeable & thorough. He is also such a humble man with a generous heart. I'm beyond ecstatic & blessed that I was able to meet this great Doctor. Stephanie his assistant was also helpful & a sweetheart. I highly suggest Dr.Santore :)
in San Diego, CA |
My experience with Dr. Santore was literally life changing! The complex surgery he performed on my hip (at only 43) has given me the ability to be active and pain free again where I was once on track for an early hip replacement. Dr. Santore takes the time to answer questions and explain all that will happen in surgery and recovery. He is the rare physician who is personable, professional, and great at his job. I could not have been in better hands and I would recommend him to everyone!
in San Diego, CA |
Underwent a major surgical operation to restore function to hip joint. Required my pelvis to be broken, re-oriented, then held in place for 6 months by four, eight-inch titanium screws. Was a very anxious time for me. I was worried I might never get to ride my bike again. Dr Santore put me at ease and took excellent care of my needs through this ordeal. Came highly recommended and did not disappoint- my screws are out and I can ride again! Would see Santore again for any hip orthopedic issues.
in San Diego, CA |
Lost ALL trust with Dr. Santore! After 3 major Hip surgeries, & came out of surgery with plates & screws unexpected, he couldn't put my bone back into the socket. Before the first surgery a bone density test was taken which came out normal, and then after surgery I am told I have brittle bones and cannot be fixed!! He scared me by stating that he has to operate on the hip immediately! I would have been better off without any surgery! Fear & trust presented, but now I'm left to deal w/this 4ever!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Santore rescued me from Coronado Hospital in 1996 and gave me a hip replacement. Six months later he did a hip replacement on my other hip and six months after that he did a total knee replacement on my left knee. This is 2016 and my hips and knees are still working fine. Never have I had a problem. I have been working as a Director of Social Services and hardly ever missed a days work. I just recently retired. I am so grateful for Dr. Santore. He gave me a whole new life.
in Poway, CA |
Dr. Santore is a phenomenal surgeon. Prior to surgery, he answered all my questions and fully discussed my options to resolve my issues. My initial exam was the most thorough exam any doctor had provided to determine exactly what was wrong with my hip. After surgery, Dr. Santore visited me every day in the hospital and answered whatever questions I had. He made sure my pain was managed and that I was taken care of. I am very pleased with the level of care and expertise Dr. Santore provides.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Santore, MD?
Are you Dr. Santore?

Compare Dr. Santore

Dr. Santore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Santore has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Santore's Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot