Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Salman, DDS
Dr. Richard Salman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Howell, NJ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Salman is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.

100 Candlewood Commons

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Lafayette College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • New York Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Bellevue Hosp-Nyu
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Bellevue Hosp-Nyu

Dr. Salman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salman to family and friends
Dr. Salman's Performance
Monroe, NJ |
I saw Dr. Richard Salman in his Monroe office. I was very anxious walking in, but after being greeted by his friendly staff I became more comfortable. his staff was super nice and he was very patent and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone who's nervous about having wisdom teeth or any other teeth removed to see Dr. Salman.
in East Windsor |
I was really nervous to have my wisdom teeth out but Dr. Salman was friendly and calmed me down, He really took his time and never rushed me and answered all my questions. The surgery was a lot easier then I thought it would be. His assistants were really nice and everyone who worked there was helpful; and pleasant.
in Roebling, NJ |
Excellent doctor and staff. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. I'm usually not a fan of going to the dentist but this office is great
in Monroe, NJ |
Fast, efficient and painless.
in Jackson, NJ |
I will not recommend this Doctor if you consider cost. I had my consultation and was charged $225.00. Most oral surgeons will not charge for initial consultation. I made a mistake of not asking what the cost of the visit. A total rip off. I went to another oral surgeon and the price of the whole procedure was only $99.
Morganville, NJ |
I have only great things to say about Dr.Salman and the reception at this office . Dr. Salman was very gentle while extracting my wisdom teeth. He was also very knowledgeable which made me comfortable. The front desk is always very warm and friendly. I would recommend trying them if you haven't yet !
in Princeton,N.J. |
My dentist sent me to Dr. Salman for a dental implant. Very nice and caring and explained the whole process, My surgery went smoothly and I only took a few Advil after. It was so much easier then I thought it would be. Excellent and friendly staff too.
in Arlington, VA |
Great doctor and office staff. Did my surgery without any difficulties.Professonal, and helpful and nice
in monroe, NJ |
I HAD TOOTH EXTRACTION IN DECEMBER 2015. AFTER THE PROCEDURE HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN MY COMPLAINT. I NOW HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY TO CORRECT THE DOCTOR'S ERRORS.
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Salman removed my 17 yr old son's 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. took his time to educate us about the procedure and aftercare. He was very attentive thru the entire process including aftercare follow-ups until my son was completely healed. Dr and all of his staff were kind and patient. Dental insurance didn't cover the entire expense, but Annie was wonderful in helping to set up a payment plan that was comfortable for me. Excellent experience from beginning to end.
in Jackson,NJ |
I had needed a root canaled tooth take out and then had an Implant tooth placed. The treatment went well with no problems or pain. The new implant feels and looks like my original tooth and I'm glad I did it.
Allenwood, NJ |
Expensive, Expensive, Expensive...Charged $850.00 for one extraction....
Have you seen Dr. Richard Salman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Salman?