Dr. Richard Sadove, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 67

26 Reviews

Dr. Richard Sadove, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic dermatologic surgery.

Sadove Platic Surgery

4.2

Dr. Sadove?
Dr. Sadove's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Sadove, MD
Dr Sadove did a fat transfer to my face to fill in some acne scarring. It's been a few years since and it does look smoother but theres a dip where he took the fat from on my hip but he said there wouldn't be. Also, there is more fat on the right cheek and some in the left cheek weighing down my cheek creating an old saggy looking face when under the right lighting. He also cut out some acne scarring. Microneedling has helped smooth it all out more. And ice ice ice. Try microneedling first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
Sagging jowels, surgery performed, along with fat grafting to face. Lacks work ethics and treated me as if I were unreasonable in my request to fix unsatisfactory work. Asked me if I was ever going to be satisfied. Pompous and condescending once surgery performed and he had his money. I do not recommend him at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
After an unsatisfactory experience with a dermatologist regarding basal cell I sought out Dr Sadove at the recommendation of a family member. During my consultation he took as much time as was needed in order to educate me on the treatment plan he recommended and ensure that all my questions were answered. On the day of the procedure it was very evident that Dr Sadove is a perfectionist who takes great pride in his work. I am so happy with my results and overall experience with this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
Dr. Sadove is a brilliant surgeon. His staff is extremely caring and comforting. I had a very personal surgery done and it could not have gone any better. 4 weeks post-surgery I feel absolutely great and my self-esteem has shot up. Thanks Dr. Sadove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
Got my very first Botox treatment when I turned 45 and couldn't be happier! Dr. Sadove has a pleasant, caring demeanor, and will provide you with an honest evaluation of what you need and what you don't, which I really appreciated! I know he will be my choice for all future cosmetic procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
In the past 12 months I have had 3 procedures with Dr. Sadove. I guess at 62 I'm a frequent flyer! Two of the procedures were at the Surgical Pavilion and one in the office. Every time I was treated with respect and Dr. Sadove had patience to answer questions and tell me all my options. Robin, Dr. Sadove's nurse was my secret angel always reassuring me with a kind word. I was even seen after hours on a Saturday to take out my stitches. I found Dr. Sadove to be compassionate and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
Had fat grafting with subcision for acne scars with Dr. Sadove 14 months ago. Day of procedure was fine, procedure went as planned. 6 months later I contacted Dr. Sadove's office unhappy with my result explaining I was lumpy, overfilled, and uneven. I made an appointment to come back in to evaluate. the Doctor was 45 mins late. Laughed at me saying, "a lot of women pay a lot of money for this volume". Said need to give it more time. 14 months later, still lumpy, uneven, and overfilled. Horrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
Dr. Sadove did my upper eyes about two years ago and I was happy with those results, but he performed a facelift on me almost a year ago and I am not happy at all with it. I have made repeated visits back to him to remove scar tissue and bumps on my jaw line, and now my chin looks like a zipper. Why he put the stitching right on my jaw line, I do not know! I have several other issues with the results. Needless to say I would NOT recommend him for a face lift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
I had my breast augmentation 6 years ago. Immediately, I knew one breast was smaller and voiced my concerns to no avail; after countless visits and witnesses to those visits, by my husband and his nurse Mary Wing. I recently had a mammogram which proved my concerns, as both implants have deflated considerably. Dr. Dadove refused to correct the surgery, suggested I find another doctor, because, "It wasn't my fault, he stated!" Buyer beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?
If you want a natural-looking breast augmentation, then meet with Dr. Sadove. I'm almost two weeks post-op and have become obsessed. I tried on bathing suits and bralettes for the first time and was on the verge of tears of joy. It was the first time I ever enjoyed bra shopping. Thank you, Dr. Sadove. I couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sadove, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadove?

Dr. Sadove accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Sadove's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastics
  • Small Chin
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

Our primary goal at Sadove Plastic Surgery is to provide the highest quality service to all of our patients. The high standards of Dr. Sadove and his staff provide for a personalized plastic surgery you will have confidence in and feel comfortable with.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1978
Rush Medical College Of Rush University
1974
Washington University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sadove treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average