Dr. Richard Rochester, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Rochester

Radnor Psychiatric Group

5123 Virginia Way Ste C11 Brentwood, TN 37027

Dr. Richard Rochester, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in psychiatry and adult psychiatry.

Dr. Rochester accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Rochester has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(615) 373-5205Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Rochester's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rochester treats this condition more than 73% of his peers

Dr. Rochester's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Psychiatry

4.3

Dr. Rochester?
Dr. Rochester's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Rochester, MD
Wonderful doctor - very caring and he listens. Kind, kind man - highly recommend Dr. Rochester
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
All good. Mind is crisp and clear. Attitude really pleasant. A Everyone at office is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Wonderful doctor!!!! He’s kind and attentive. He always returns calls. It might be 6:30 or 7:00 pm but he does call back. I would highly recommend Dr. Rochester.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr Rochester is a very caring physician. I recommend him to anyone needing psychiatric attention. He came into my life just in time to save my life and save my friends and family a lot of grief. I will always be grateful to him and his wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester is the best when it comes to prescribing medication. He is the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
I have seen Dr. Rochester for years. I am very pleased with his treatment and the follow-up with monitoring my medications. I highly recommend Dr. Rochester.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Very understanding and helpful. Easy to work with. If you take meds, you know that the right combination and dosage are a moving target. Dr Rochester is very experienced at finding the right mix for my needs as they change. He is very responsive to phone calls if you need him. I recommend without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
I have been seeing him since 1999 ,he has been a blessing.I have depression/anxiety disorder and have received excellent care from he and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Excellent and let me add he's probably saved my life with his knowledge and staff who really "get it" when it comes to people like myself who need help. Dr. Rochester is on the cutting edge both for meds and TMS which has given me my like back. I am humbled and grateful to him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
My experience with Dr. Rochester has always been positive. His staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochestor is someone rare in psychiatry. He actively listens, & truly does care about his patients. Even at my most difficult times, and in various stages of grief - he spoke to me respectfully & not once did he ever talk down to me. I know there are time limits at appointments, yet I never felt rushed. I also did Trans Cranial Magnetic Therapy last summer for unrelenting depression, and it has lifted a heaviness from me. I feel like it's a new start. His staff are professional & friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Office staff was extremely rude and not helpful. I would not recommend seeing this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester and his staff are top-notch. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
I just would like to say Dr. Rochester and his staff are amazing!!! They gave us hope for my daughter who has suffered from depression for several years. I was able to see a smile come back to her eyes and as a mother that feeling was overwhelming. Dr. Rochester, Michelle and Melody were always very attentive to her during her treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Rochester and his staff and TMS treatment. Thank you Dr. Rochester for giving us hope and a brighter future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester has been my physician since 2001. He has consistently been excellent in any and all aspects of my treatment. I tried several medications until he found the one that worked best for me. He always takes the time to listen and has a true concern and interest in his patients. Dr. Rochester is a gentleman and a scholar. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester and his team have gone above and beyond their call of duty to assure that my treatment and medications are working for me and that I continue to improve. Even when I gave up, they didn't. He and his team are easy to deal with, friendly and confident. They instill confidence in me that they know what they are doing and are doing all they can for me. deciding to come to him is the best decision I've ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Thought he was a godsend. Worked in tweaking my medication until we had it just right. Saw him for a couple of years - always impressed with his professionalism and memories of my specific situation. Then, my life fell apart when my Mom and Dad died within three months of each other - All aspects of my life, including paying bills or even opening mail. Unbeknownst to me, I had a past due balance of $125. Once I finally opened the bill, I paid immediately. He refused to see me again. Devastating
It would be highly unusual for the office to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester is very cool. He really listens and remembers, and it's like a pleasant visit with an old friend. He doesn't talk down to me, and he has this consistently calm, intelligent, gentlemanly professional manner that inspires my confidence and trust. He explains things in a useful way that allows me to make sense of my experiences, he allows me input into my treatment decisions by giving me options to choose, and he's NEVER impatient. He has a great reputation with other docs, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Dr. Rochester is very caring and has been very accurate in assessing my medical issues and recommending changes to my current medications. I would definetely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?
Very patient-oriented beyond all the other Dr.s I have seen over my long and treacherous life. He listens intently, asks pertinent questions, lets me express my concerns and them makes studied, and helpful suggestions and diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rochester, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rochester?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rochester treats patients.

Compare Providers