Dr. Richard Roberts, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 69

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Richard Roberts, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Great Neck, NY and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital and NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Richard Roberts, MD

NYU Langone OB/GYN Associates - Glendale and Great Neck

600 Northern Blvd Ste 106 Great Neck, NY 11021 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts

Best of the Best like family
Doctor Robert's & my A team are the best of the best.This was my 4th csection the 3rd was also performed by Doctor Roberts. I'm 42 years old with 3 prior csections made my pregnancy very delicate. I developed placenta previa. Dr Robert's sent me to a specialist from the beginning. NYU langone maternal fetal medicine associates. Dr Jimenez oncologist where he explained I needed an hysterectomy. Everything was going so fast & smoothly from the admitting nurses and meeting my A team the: Dr Robert's, Dr Gottlieb, Dr Kid, Dr Gerber, Dr Vahanian, The team of nurses who held my hand and wiped my tears. They were all reassuring & caring always checking up on me making sure I was comfortable. Dr Robert's & the team worked carefully & soon my little one was here.Tears soon literally became songs. I was no longer scared .Soon after I was brought to recovery then my room. The rest of my stay at winthrop was great with amazing care. Thank you Dr & my girls at your office you know who you
Giselle – May 27, 2022
Exceptional care
This is the doctor you want to take care of you, especially if you’re pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. For my first, I gave birth at 22 weeks and she was too small to survive. For this pregnancy I was identified as high risk. From the first moment I saw Dr. Roberts , he was compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding. I actually made appointments with 3 different ob clinics and ended up choosing Dr. Roberts because he was sending me to get labs, checking me for many things and offering me very involved care when the other two doctors would see me for 5 minutes, do a heart monitor on the baby and that was it. Dr. Roberts set me up with an amazing maternal fetal medicine team to monitor my high risk pregnancy and was always checking in and guiding me through what was happening and why. They don’t make doctors like Dr. Roberts anymore. And his staff is very responsive and helpful. They answer messages with phone calls, most of the time on the same day.
Anna Cruz – May 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Dr. Roberts presented kindness and warmth during my appointment. Many physicians do not take the time to look at the “whole patient” during the examination process. His thoughtfulness is very meaningful. I’m very appreciative. He made me feel significant and assessed other medical issues; he included the nexus between medical and social engagements.
Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
i been going to Dr Roberts since he opened his practice. I will not go to anyone else. He is kind, caring & takes a interest in you. Will continue to use him until he no longer is practicing.
Barbara P – Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Have been going to Dr Roberts 30 plus years ,, he is the most compassionate , caring wonderful doctor, But more than that he is a gentleman who truly cares about his patients . Dr Roberts is a pleasure !!!
Melody Rosenfeld – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I started going to Dr. Roberts when i found out i was pregnant March 2019. it was my 1st pregnancy and I was early on (4 weeks ish) I developed a fever for about 24 hours but being it was my first pregnancy I didn’t know what was normal or not. I had an appt with them but it wasn’t for a later date. When my husband called one of the girl bibi was extremely unprofessional with my husband and hung up on him. I don’t tolerate unprofessionalism AT ALL. I called her back and called her out on it. I was going to cancel my appt and find a new OB. But I didn’t. and I am SOOOOO glad I didn’t change drs. When I went to the office, Dr. Roberts apologized for his secretary’s behavior and we moved passed it. Dr. Roberts’ LOVES what he does. He is professional yet stern. He doesn’t sugar coat things. He explains things step by step and really makes sure you and the baby are both healthy. Besides Bibi being rude that one time, I have zero complaints about anyone there. I do not hold it against her
Jessica – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
this Dr. is absolutely wonderful....Hes a straight shooter with information, personable, informative and open. the staff is absolutely on point making it very easy to book appointments and making office visits not seem so drawn out.
Shatima Jackson – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I found doctor Roberts early October of 2018 when I found out I was pregnant . My first visit I was very nervous since it was my first baby. The staffs, Bibi and Chrissy are very polite and friendly they assure you that everything will be fine. I had a high risk pregrency because of gestatial diabetes, but Dr. Roberts treated me like one of his family he made sure I was eating properly and my glucose levels was okay. He saw me every week to make sure me and my baby was doing fine. If any test was abnormal he made sure he call even if it's at 10:00pm on a Sunday night, he calls you to make sure you are okay. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl July 2019 all thanks to Dr. Roberts he was in the hospital every step of the at NYU Winthrop Hospital.This is my way of saying thanks to him for a wonderful journey. My baby girl is healthy and full of surprises. :)
Bibi Rodriguez. – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Dr. Roberts has been my OB GYN doctor since early 2018. During last summer I found out that I was pregnant and expecting with my first baby and I can't express how grateful I am to Dr. Roberts for his exceptional care throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Roberts made sure that everything was ok with my baby's health at every point during my pregnancy. He and his staff made sure to contact me immediately if they found anything that may be considered an anomaly, thank God I gave birth a healthy baby girl on March 30, 2019. Dr. Roberts was there to deliver my baby, it was a Saturday night and he left a family gathering to come in and help me through the delivery process with his medical expertise but above all with encouragement . I recommend Dr. Roberts 1000% for his extraordinary professionalism and quality of care!
Rosa – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Very caring and understanding. Blondie..
  • Long wait times
Blondie in Queens, NY – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Dr Roberts is a great Doctor , He explains everything step by step . Very professional and very caring doctor . I would recommend him anytime .
Christine Pollard in New York – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Thank you, Dr. Roberts, Cindy, Linda, and all the ladies on staff. My thanks and appreciation not only for today, but for all the years of wonderful care. You are all truly compassionate and professional. Thank you, all!
Rona Kassel in Forest Hills, NY – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
What an amazing doctor and great guy! I lost my daughter at 37 weeks preg under the care of a different doctors office. I became preg again after a long journey of other miscarriages an a Fallopian tube being removed because of eptopic preg. And Dr Roberts walked me through the preg step by step holding my hand the entire way. Seeing him every other week the whole preg. Making sure everything was fine and reassuring me. Now my son is two weeks old and I am truly grateful I couldn't be happier
Bay Shore, NY – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Roberts for about 15 years and I can't begin to say how incredible and professional he is as well as the wonderful office staff. Dr. Roberts is a doctor that actually takes the time to understand your concerns/ questions during every visit. I've never felt rushed and can honestly say that he is a well-seasoned, professional and kind doctor. Highly recommend this practice.
Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I had an annual visit with Dr. Roberts two weeks ago. I can only say that he is the most caring, professional that I have seen in a long time! Dr. Roberts listened to my concerns and did not rush my visit. He thoroughly explained all issues and had a treatment plan for me to follow. All of my questions were answered in a clear precise manner. He is extremely friendly and made my visit very comfortable. I also will add that his staff is so nice, very engaging and helpful. Thank you !!
Long Island – Apr 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I had been going to Dr Roberts for ~5 yrs and overall had a positive experience, but I now no longer feel comfortable being his patient. I scheduled a consultation about a genuine concern I had about my condition, when he took it as an opportunity to express his political beliefs, beliefs that have direct effects on women's bodies, during my last visit. I found it extremely uncomfortable, unprofessional, and a violation of creating a safe, neutral environment in which to receive medical care.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
EC in New York, NY – Dec 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Dr. Roberts is a very good listener. He is very thorough when explaining procedures and plan of care. He answers questions completely, is understanding and has a very pleasant personality.
Teri G. in New York, NY – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
Dr Roberts is the best Doctor I've ever been to! He walked me through every step of my pregnancy and put me at ease. He is very easy to talk to, which made me very comfortable. His staff is very kind and helpful. I never had a problem scheduling an appointment. I truly love him and have recommended him to my friends and family who are now his patients as well!
Mrs Oreo in Massapequa, NY – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I've been seeing Dr Roberts for the past 4 years. All I can say is that I wish I had met him before I had my first child. He's very thorough and follows thru with a phone call if there is anything of concern. His entire staff is excellent. My family members see Lauren, his PA and they speak very highly of her. I highly recommend Dr Roberts and staff.
Cathy in Massapequa, NY – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Roberts since approximately 1987. He is a consummate professional who cares deeply about his patients. He is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He takes all the time you need to answer questions and give advice. I always recommend him highly.
Jody M in Bayside, NY – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Roberts, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roberts?